We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Typical ratios in Caapi? Options

Espiridion
#1 Posted : 7/10/2009 6:48:54 PM

--who.??..ME??--

I love Caapi copy from my vendor. Having two of the three harmalas in their pure form from the same vendor and planning on getting the third. In what ratio would I mix these to equal Caapis ratios. I understand that 'black', 'white' etc vines are different, but a 'general' average mix? As it stands, I am out of CC and currently mix THH and Harmine together sublingually(no harmaline, as of yet) in about equal amounts. Its pretty good, but I can tell the difference with the harmaline missing.

???

Thanks,

J

Who looks outside, dreams. Who looks inside, awakens. Carl Jung

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

Bill Cipher
#2 Posted : 7/10/2009 7:09:18 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Completely agree - the caapi copy is STUPENDOUSLY WONDERFUL, and very different when used sublingually than THH by itself (which is undeniably awesome as well). With CC, however, SWIM gets waves of radiant electric heat traveling up and down his body throughout the peak experience (even when he is otherwise unaware of his body entirely). It's fucking glorious, and the addition of the harmine and harmaline seem to have a calming effect that THH alone doesn't provide.

The vendor in question isn't spilling the recipe for their secret sauce (some members have asked), but SWIM would guess it's got to be about 50% THH or more. Harmaline by itself is supposed to be somewhat stoning, no? Because the CC doesn't feel at all stoning - just calming, centering and physically relaxing.

Like a nice hot bubble bath for the brain...

acolon_5
#3 Posted : 7/10/2009 8:57:57 PM

The Great Namah

Uncle Knucles wrote:

The vendor in question isn't spilling the recipe for their secret sauce (some members have asked), but SWIM would guess it's got to be about 50% THH or more. Harmaline by itself is supposed to be somewhat stoning, no? Because the CC doesn't feel at all stoning - just calming, centering and physically relaxing.

edited:unimportant

It's somewhere on the forum.

Something like
50mgs THH
45mg Harmine
5mg Harmaline

per 100mgs.

Don't quote me on that though.
The Spice extends life
The Spice expands consciousness
The Spice is vital for space travel
___________________________________________________________________________________________________
Never underestimate the power of STUFF!

I am certifiably insane, as such all posts written by me should be regarded as utter nonsense or attempts to get attention.

I don't know SWIM and personally don't trust him at all. If SWIM is posting, most likely I will not respond...as I said, I don't trust the guy. YOU I trust, but never SWIM.

Bill Cipher
#4 Posted : 7/10/2009 9:38:35 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I seem to recall seeing that ratio as well, but I believe it was just a member's guesstimate, after having been told by the vendor they wouldn't disclose it.

Whatever it is, it's pretty magical.

Espiridion
#5 Posted : 7/11/2009 4:58:44 AM

--who.??..ME??--

Thanks Acolon_5. I think that 69Rons post indicated 5% harmaline and that its synergy makes the others stronger, even at that small dose.

CC rules the universe.

Thanks,

J
Who looks outside, dreams. Who looks inside, awakens. Carl Jung