We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Real way to trip on Spice? Ayawaka? Options

SaintSpader
#1 Posted : 7/10/2009 5:37:30 AM
DMT-Nexus member

I've been reading alot of threads and I've seen talk about Ayawaka (sp?) and how she is a god for south american people (I did some research)...

Reason I ask is a FOAF is gonna trip and hes really into spiritual measures. He used to be all into astral projection and Astral travel. He's claimed to fight demons and talk to god. Well sober.

So how does one actually have a trip where he learns about himself, and spirits. Other than just trip balls. I mean, its nice to smoke and go away for 10 minutes with mind blowing shit. But a FOAF would rather be able to have some spiritual journey and learn something.

Can someone enlighten me? and no thanks SWIM has his own spice. I just want knowledge =P
All posts are fictional stories made up in complete insanity. None of this is true, nor is it meant to be taken as true. If you believe anything I say, write, post, upload, or describe...you are a fool. If any of the stories I post make sense, it is simply a coincidence.

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

Leap
#2 Posted : 7/10/2009 2:45:33 PM

DMT-Nexus member

*Ayahuasca is the word you're looking for.

Should be able to find many Ayahuasca recipes here on the nexus. But remember, don't discount the value of a smoked spice journey just because it's short! The shortness can make it more difficult at times to integrate, and sometimes there is nothing to learn.

They like to see you as much as you like to see them, and sometimes they just want to show you something neat. Pleased With Ayahuasca, you're going to have to be comfortable with "the purge." Don't fight yakking up!
Nothing said on this account is true. It's all fictional for artistic writing purposes.

dimitrius_rexus
#3 Posted : 7/10/2009 2:59:07 PM
DMT-Nexus member

in swim's opinion, yes. the more vine the better. check: forums.ayahuasca.com
All of my posts are fiction.

acolon_5
#4 Posted : 7/10/2009 3:25:22 PM

The Great Namah

dimitrius_rexus wrote:

^
Best resource I've ever found on Ayahuasca. LOTS of threads to read through, and the search function is pretty much crap, but the members are usually very intelligent, and take Ayahusaca VERY seriously. The vine IS the key....it's more than just some MAOI's.
The Spice extends life
The Spice expands consciousness
The Spice is vital for space travel
___________________________________________________________________________________________________
Never underestimate the power of STUFF!

I am certifiably insane, as such all posts written by me should be regarded as utter nonsense or attempts to get attention.

I don't know SWIM and personally don't trust him at all. If SWIM is posting, most likely I will not respond...as I said, I don't trust the guy. YOU I trust, but never SWIM.

balaganist
#5 Posted : 7/10/2009 10:37:40 PM

DMT-Nexus member

acolon_5 wrote:
dimitrius_rexus wrote:

^
Best resource I've ever found on Ayahuasca. LOTS of threads to read through, and the search function is pretty much crap, but the members are usually very intelligent, and take Ayahusaca VERY seriously. The vine IS the key....it's more than just some MAOI's.

What they said. Find a vendor of good quality vine, get some good chacruna or chaliponga, and get brewing!!
Spend a while reading over preperation techniques on the ayahuasca forum.
My first two times were with Vine-only brews, and were amazing, a good introduction. If you decide to add "light" for your first brew, go easy, seriously, cos if you're not prepared it can be very challenging! Not like a smoked spice journey where you know you will be back in 5-10 mins. With ayahuasca, it can be a few hours. I also recently read you can make the journey short with Aya if you use a small amount of vine, as little as 5g. However, I would go with more vine less light, cos it can be an amazing, insightful and healing experience.
Prepare yourself well. It will be worth it. Good luck!!

balaganist is a fictional character who loves playing the game of infinite existence. he amuses himself by posting stories about his made up life in our plane of physical reality. his origins are in other dimensions... he merely comes here to play.

Espiridion
#6 Posted : 7/13/2009 4:10:28 AM

--who.??..ME??--

I agree the vine is key. Caapi copy sublingual is the most loving, warm, motherly embrace you can get with the vapor spice. I have yet to do a brew. September funds will allow some true healing.

Love you all,

J
Who looks outside, dreams. Who looks inside, awakens. Carl Jung