We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
animated/illustrated trips? Options

XENONSION
#1 Posted : 8/16/2007 11:43:09 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Just wondering if anyone has attempted to do a flash animation or video in an attempt to recreate one of their hyperspace experiences. I wish i could draw what i see, but stickmen are never in my visions, lol. I've seen the site where the guy does drawings based on salvia experience, but i'd like to see a dmt trip recreation with flash or animation, that would be way cool. Cool

Do not be
-seen-on-see-on-

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

Garulfo
#2 Posted : 8/17/2007 12:22:48 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I plan to try that from my friend's descriptions... but he says visions are soooo fast ! Hard to fix in memory. I recommend hearing music (Shpongle by ex Pleased) with Winamp and milkshape plugin. Some effects are somehow close to certain 'levels' ones may see while tripping.

XENONSION
#3 Posted : 8/17/2007 12:27:18 AM
DMT-Nexus member

they are hard to remember, but after a few dozen trips, one could easily have enough stories to string along in a video, lol

Do not be
-seen-on-see-on-

Garulfo
#4 Posted : 8/17/2007 12:37:23 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Stories ?? Always the same story... ME Pleased But never the same visions, never ! Ah well, SWIM just experimented few dozen trips, not enough for a video script. But he plan to increase his resources Laughing