We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
12NEXT
Taking DMT orally, is 40 mg enough? Options

SaintSpader
#1 Posted : 7/9/2009 7:53:19 AM
DMT-Nexus member

I read a DMT trip report were a person took a MAOI, then her DMT pill 30 minutes later. The pill was 40 mg.

Now SWIM's curious. If SWIM made a batch of DMT using a STB tek from Mimosa powder, giving him 2 grams of DMT crystals. If SWIM put 50 mg in a pill and took an MAOI 30 minutes prior to taking the DMT pill. Would that be wayyy to little? Or more than needed?

I saw the thread concerning dosage and I was confused.
All posts are fictional stories made up in complete insanity. None of this is true, nor is it meant to be taken as true. If you believe anything I say, write, post, upload, or describe...you are a fool. If any of the stories I post make sense, it is simply a coincidence.

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

acolon_5
#2 Posted : 7/9/2009 3:16:16 PM

The Great Namah

40mg is actually quite a low dose for MOST PEOPLE.

I need 250mgs+ for decent effects. Others need only 20-30mgs for a mind blowing experience.

It's really up to the person's internal chemistry.

BTW, the studies on how much dMT was in an average aya brew were skewed for 2 reasons

1) They used UDV's brew, which is known for being vine heavy, admiture light
2) They ONLY measured DMT, not DMT Oxide, which in Chacruna sometimes makes up most of the actives in the plant. So while they may have only had 40-60mgs of DMT, they could have had 100mgs of DMT Oxide in their brew as well, which was not included in the analysis.
The Spice extends life
The Spice expands consciousness
The Spice is vital for space travel
___________________________________________________________________________________________________
Never underestimate the power of STUFF!

I am certifiably insane, as such all posts written by me should be regarded as utter nonsense or attempts to get attention.

I don't know SWIM and personally don't trust him at all. If SWIM is posting, most likely I will not respond...as I said, I don't trust the guy. YOU I trust, but never SWIM.

Baffald
#3 Posted : 7/9/2009 3:36:58 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Dissolve in OJ or Cranberry juice instead of using a pill.
Try it and see, wait at least an hour, if nothing repeat. Be patient and don't over do it.

Bancopuma
#4 Posted : 7/9/2009 4:33:45 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Both guys give good advice...personally my dose is also 250mg DMT extracted from mimosa...

You might not need this much though, might be good to test the waters, but dissolving it in some nice acidic fruit juice should do you proud sir...NO gelcaps...they take ages to dissolve, and mess up timing, and are generally completely unnecessary.

SaintSpader
#5 Posted : 7/9/2009 7:01:56 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Do I still need a MAOI if taken in juice?
All posts are fictional stories made up in complete insanity. None of this is true, nor is it meant to be taken as true. If you believe anything I say, write, post, upload, or describe...you are a fool. If any of the stories I post make sense, it is simply a coincidence.

vegantoker
#6 Posted : 7/10/2009 11:03:40 PM

Matt

SaintSpader wrote:
Do I still need a MAOI if taken in juice?

Yes Smile
Visit the Hyperspace Lexicon and contribute to the discussion. Help define the previously indiscribable!
Disclaimer: Everything I say about my actions is a lie. Just because I talk about this stuff online does not mean I really do it. I don't. Drugs are bad and I love Jesus too much to do drugs.

soulfood
#7 Posted : 7/11/2009 1:10:21 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Senior Member | Skills: DMT, Harmaloids, Bufotenine, Mescaline, Trip advice

I always say start with 50mg's and be prepared for everything or nothing. For myself 100mg's is freakishly crazy. A full on hour long intense break through with no way to recognise whether my eyes are open or closed. Not good when you're feeling nauseous.

It varies though. Sometimes even 50mg's can be overpowering for me, but mostly 50mg's is just enough to start the engine, then I can work the rest out with careful thought.

SaintSpader
#8 Posted : 7/11/2009 1:35:08 AM
DMT-Nexus member

MAOI's make you sick? I wasn't aware of that...

What about putting the crystals under your tongue like acid?

West-en
#9 Posted : 7/12/2009 11:27:15 AM

DMT-Nexus member

SaintSpader wrote:
MAOI's make you sick? I wasn't aware of that...

If you weren't even aware of it, then I would strongly suggest you read up on it! Certain foods can be straight down poisonous when MAO is inhibited!
I would recommend you to salt it, since the freebase won't work very well. Dissolve in hydrochloric acid and evaporate to get DMT HCl.
There's a clear difference between what I say I do and what I actually do perform.

psychosisdoses
#10 Posted : 7/12/2009 5:15:03 PM

Derek

SaintSpader wrote:

some people would argue but i personally thinks this works somewhat
if not your still swallowing it anyway

first off you need to convert to furmate using fasa check out the fasa subforum
what i would do i take my maoi then wait about 20mins
then ill take a shot of vodka but hold the vodka under my tongue till its all tingly and swallow
then ill place my dose (50-100mg) under my tongue and hold it there till dissolved usually about 10-20mins
then swallow by that time im usually deep into it
"once youve locked yourself into a serious drug collection the tendency is to push it as far as you can..." - hunter s. thompson

~~~~~~~~...You are me and i am you, i will always be with you...~~~~~~~~IAmUsWeYouMe~~~~~~~~
‹maxzar100› YOU are like acid
‹mattimus› dosesdosingdoses

WSaged
#11 Posted : 7/12/2009 5:36:43 PM

DMT-Nexus member

West-en wrote:
I would recommend you to salt it, since the freebase won't work very well. Dissolve in hydrochloric acid and evaporate to get DMT HCl.

There is a bit more to it than that hydrochloric acid can be very, very dangerous!!!
Please do some serious research into this before attempting it!!
And do not just mix spice in HCL & evaporate it!!
It can be converted into HCl without the hydrochloric acid ever even touching the spice!!

Not only that, but the method you described above would result in a wet goo, that would never solidify without a vacuum to dry it in.
And once taken out of the vacuum, it would go-goo-again, as DMT-HCl absorbs moisture from the oxygen almost instantly.

(West-en, it'd be a good idea to edit the info in your post to either have more detailed info about the process, or even better, a link to the actual tek(s), so it doesn't lead to someone actually trying it that way & getting themselves hurt)
Thanks!!Wink

WS
All posts are fictional short stories depicting the adventures of WSaged!! None of these events have actually happened and any resemblance to any real persons or incidents is totally coincidence!!!!!!!!!!!!

kyrolima
#12 Posted : 11/2/2009 1:15:37 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Don't encapsule.
Dissolve in water!

Take it at the same time.

I'd recommend 120 mg.
I recommend not taking more than 180!

elusive illusion

69ron
#13 Posted : 11/2/2009 2:02:16 AM

DMT-Nexus member

For SWIM 40 mg of DMT taken at the same time as the MAOI is almost too much to handle. He prefers 20 mg orally.
You may remember me as 69Ron. I was suspended years ago for selling bunk products under false pretenses. I try to sneak back from time to time under different names, but unfortunately, the moderators of the DMT-Nexus are infinitely smarter than I am.

If you see me at the waterpark, please say hello. I'll be the delusional 50 something in the American flag Speedo, oiling up his monster guns while responding to imaginary requests for selfies from invisible teenage girls.

lonewolf123
#14 Posted : 11/2/2009 2:05:08 AM

DMT-Nexus member

so far swim doesnt have an experience worth sharing.... hes always around the 200 range with the harmalas and is up to 91 mg spice and still very much here

soulfood
#15 Posted : 11/2/2009 2:08:17 AM

DMT-Nexus member

50mg is a good standard not too intense dose for myself. It's also the dosage I use when introducing people to oral DMT. For most folk it's just nice. Some folk say they could have a little more. I find myself fully immersed at 80-100mg's.

lonewolf123
#16 Posted : 11/2/2009 2:09:36 AM

DMT-Nexus member

soul, are you talking freebase?

soulfood
#17 Posted : 11/2/2009 2:12:38 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I tried freebase once or twice and intensity was about the same gram for gram, but I much prefer using a full alkaloid extract in fumerate salt form.

But as I said it's all about the flavour and my tolerence seems to be equal to both. When I use freebase I convert it to a citrate salt in orange juice.

biopsylo
#18 Posted : 11/3/2009 4:56:34 PM

DMT-Nexus member

the other night, swim and 2 friends tried 2nd attempt at pharmahuasca. harmine/harmaline was extracted from cappi vine salting twice, and basing out. 200mg was taken each. dmt was extracted from chachruna using fasw method, and was recrystalized using bufomans' tek. 100-110 mg each with juice. swim and 1st friend noticed little except mild stimulation and warming feeling-similar to light lsa dose. 2nd friend strayed in a different direction, mixed with alcohol, and got sick, but did report hallucinations.
this is a lot of info, and it is difficult to know where mistakes may have been made. 200mg harmalas+100mg dmt should give some good effect??
swim thinks harmine extraction may need work.
maybe just need 200mg dmt like others are reporting? why do some people need 10x as others to get to the same place. there must be purity issues from different extractions or something. Confused

acolon_5
#19 Posted : 11/3/2009 5:06:08 PM

The Great Namah

^ I would just go with Caapi tea and dissovling the DMT in juice. Drink back to back with the Caapi tea first.

Even better, you can brew up a large amount of Caapi and slowly drink that over 2-3 hours before the cerimony. When it's time to drink your DMT/Harmala alkaloids, drink them together as well. This will ensure full MAO inhibition...and will probably reduce the amount of DMT needed for a full experience.

And yes, it may be that you may need higher doses of both.

I personally don't understand why anyone would want to convert their freebase to a salt before putting it in acidic juice...that makes very little sense to me.

If you have freebase, put your freebase in a cup, add 1 very small squirt of lemon/lime juice, add orange juice...there, dissolved DMT in juice. DO NOT add HCL and evap...you'll most likely burn the hell out of your mouth, etch your teeth, and burn your throat.

As for the harmala's, I do strongly suggest just using reduced Caapi tea. It's worked for many hundred, if not thousands of years, AS IS...why mess with something that is already working. If you have pure alkaloids, I get that, but don't extract a perfectly good Caapi tea...well, you can, but I don't see why...that's all.

Best of luck with everyones experimentation.
The Spice extends life
The Spice expands consciousness
The Spice is vital for space travel
___________________________________________________________________________________________________
Never underestimate the power of STUFF!

I am certifiably insane, as such all posts written by me should be regarded as utter nonsense or attempts to get attention.

I don't know SWIM and personally don't trust him at all. If SWIM is posting, most likely I will not respond...as I said, I don't trust the guy. YOU I trust, but never SWIM.

burnt
#20 Posted : 11/3/2009 6:29:38 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Extreme Chemical expertChemical expertSenior Member

40mg with full MAOI inhibition floors SWIM. I mean SWIM winds up on the floor crawling around literally. Its too much. I think people have different pharmacokinetics with this substance and would recommend for first timers low dose like 20 mg and work up from there.

12NEXT