We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Very Weird Dream/trip/VR State Options

obliguhl
#1 Posted : 6/8/2014 12:28:41 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I had only a couple hours of sleep, so i felt pretty bad. Being unable to concentrate, i went back to bed, even though i just had a huge cup of coffee. To my surprise, i was able to fall asleep. During the end of this short sleep period, i 'sortof' woke up and felt my body tingling. There was a strong pressure on my ears and heard a loud buzzing/white noise sweep through them.

The, i suddenly saw my room as if i'd had the oculus rift Virtual Reality headset on. Just with a very high latency/persistancy and a low frame rate of like 10 fps. As if my brain could not process the huge amount of data coming in.

My Room was altered and i had the distinct feeling, i would watch a scene from my past as virtual reality. For instance, there was a big quadro formaggi pizza sitting on my desk and a textdocument was open on my computer, which i tried to decipher but could not.

I then noticed, that i had a Virtual reality body and could interact with the environment. I picked up a beanbag and thre it in the air - it felt so very real, like ...almost perfect Virtual reality. Then i tried to envision something but it wouldn't work and i really woke up.

The whole experience was like a weird mix between a trip, a dream and a virtual reality experience. First time i experienced something like this, very interesting!

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

Ufostrahlen
#2 Posted : 6/8/2014 1:31:53 PM

xͭ͆͝͏̮͔̜t̟̬̦̣̟͉͈̞̝ͣͫ͞,̡̼̭̘̙̜ͧ̆̀̔ͮ́ͯͯt̢̘̬͓͕̬́ͪ̽́s̢̜̠̬̘͖̠͕ͫ͗̾͋͒̃͛̚͞ͅ

Caffeine increases acetylcholine levels in the brain.

https://www.google.de/#q...e+increase+acetylcholine

Have you ever read Robert Monroes books about OBEs? On par with Carlos Castanedas writings IMO. Some of the few books I own, instead of downloading the pdfs. He also gives instructions on how to archive OBEs, however I haven't mastered one.

This recent talk by Stephen LaBerge was also interesting, more inspirational than reading his book(s):

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QRs8sR3B2AY

Internet Security: PsilocybeChild's Internet Security Walk-Through(1)(2)(3)(4)(5)(6)(7)(8)
Search the Nexus with disconnect.me (anonymous Google search) by adding "site:dmt-nexus.me" (w/o the ") to your search.

Ufostrahlen
#3 Posted : 6/12/2014 8:45:39 PM

xͭ͆͝͏̮͔̜t̟̬̦̣̟͉͈̞̝ͣͫ͞,̡̼̭̘̙̜ͧ̆̀̔ͮ́ͯͯt̢̘̬͓͕̬́ͪ̽́s̢̜̠̬̘͖̠͕ͫ͗̾͋͒̃͛̚͞ͅ

Pharmacological Induction of Lucid Dreams
Thomas Yuschak

Quote:
Caffeine
Caffeine acts as an adenosine antagonist and has a dramatic effect on the sleep
cycle. In moderate doses caffeine can increase sleep latency and cause a reduction in
total sleep time. However, low doses of caffeine can be used to significantly inhibit
the deeper sleep stages, in favor of stage 1 sleep without increasing wakefulness or
altering REM sleep [Yanik, Glaum, & Radulovacki, 1987]. The time required to reach
peak plasma concentrations is within one hour of ingestion.

http://lucidconsciousnes...tion-of-Lucid-Dreams.pdf
Internet Security: PsilocybeChild's Internet Security Walk-Through(1)(2)(3)(4)(5)(6)(7)(8)
Search the Nexus with disconnect.me (anonymous Google search) by adding "site:dmt-nexus.me" (w/o the ") to your search.