We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
willing to learn everything you're willing to teach Options

alwaysneverthesame
#1 Posted : 7/8/2009 6:08:38 PM

DMT-Nexus member

swim has just recently in the last few months been introduced to this whole extraction thing. it started with a random guy who started staying on the couch teaching the people i know and love to me wanting to learn. i would say my intentions are in the right place. this is a wonderful thing and there are so many people i want to introduce this too but i cant afford to buy everyone a dose. so i have asked my friends to show me the way. he has only been doing this for about 3 months but his mentor has been doing it for about 2 years. they are very secretive about their information, which is fine because although they are friends, they are still competition for one another. i dont expect them to give me all the information or anything because they have looked long and hard for all their sources and information, and if this is something im serious about, and it is, then i should have to put in the same amount of time and effort. all i want from my friend and mentor is the basics, all the stuff to get me started and on my way so i can eventually build up to where they are at. i would like to just know what methods will work best and how to tweak stuff to make it just right. i know not everyone is quite as secretive as them and i would appreciate any extras that anyone is willing to give me. i dont want all your sources and breakthrough information, just little extras beyond the basics that might make my first extraction well worth it. i would like the product i introduce to my other friends to be just as good, if not better, than the product i was first introduced to. i just want everyone to see the true nature of this and really appreciate it for what it is, and not leave them with a negative lasting impression.

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

acolon_5
#2 Posted : 7/8/2009 6:19:35 PM

The Great Namah

Not sure why a friend would be secretive about an extraction, as you can find teks all over the internet, but take a look around the forum. Damn near every question you have about extractions can be found here.

I would suggest an A/B extraction if you are going for perfect xtals.

How did you come up with such an interesting screename?
The Spice extends life
The Spice expands consciousness
The Spice is vital for space travel
___________________________________________________________________________________________________
Never underestimate the power of STUFF!

I am certifiably insane, as such all posts written by me should be regarded as utter nonsense or attempts to get attention.

I don't know SWIM and personally don't trust him at all. If SWIM is posting, most likely I will not respond...as I said, I don't trust the guy. YOU I trust, but never SWIM.

WSaged
#3 Posted : 7/8/2009 6:46:44 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Yea, nothing secret about it...unless you don't know how to work a computer with internet hooked up (and apparently you do...Hix).Rolling eyes
You have heard of Google right?

I don't get the "competition" comment either...Wut?
Unless you are interested in DMT to try & sell it, who are you competing with?

Weird

WS
All posts are fictional short stories depicting the adventures of WSaged!! None of these events have actually happened and any resemblance to any real persons or incidents is totally coincidence!!!!!!!!!!!!

The Traveler
#4 Posted : 7/8/2009 6:53:19 PM

"No, seriously"

Administrator | Skills: DMT, LSD, Programming

If you want to know how to do an extraction:

1. Check the Wiki: https://wiki.dmt-nexus.me/Category:Extraction_Tek
2. Read the forum and learn.

I'm closing this one since it has no added value.