We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Total Noob who wants to make DMT, some quick questions. Options

SaintSpader
#1 Posted : 7/8/2009 7:59:52 AM
DMT-Nexus member

So I really want to try DMT. I've heard of people in my town who have made it, but I'm confused on what type of method is easiest, and some of the chemicals.

I was going to buy some of the Mimosa Hostilis from one of those herb websites, and I figured Lazy man's Method would be the easiest (for a student living with his parents?)

Some questions I have...are:

1. How much Mimosa do I buy? I want enough to be able to smoke, and then take orally.
2. How do I make Naphtha and NaOH?
3. "Put lots of lye NaOH in water...
Add pieces of broken root bark, wait an hour or two to soften and mash into fluid...
Add naphtha and stir a few minutes...
Separate and evaporate..."

Whats Lye? How does one separate and evaporate?

4. Finally, whats the average dose when taken orally with an MAOI?

Thanks!
All posts are fictional stories made up in complete insanity. None of this is true, nor is it meant to be taken as true. If you believe anything I say, write, post, upload, or describe...you are a fool. If any of the stories I post make sense, it is simply a coincidence.

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

endlessness
#2 Posted : 7/8/2009 10:40:37 AM

DMT-Nexus member

if you have to do the extraction in your house hidden from your parents, DONT! The solvents will stink up the place, and you could very likely get caught. Plus anyways doing this in a place where its not 100% safe, makes one hectic, less careful, prone to mistakes, etc.

Go to the STB sub forum and read some more there, or also here on top of this section's page, there's a sticky with different teks. Read a few of them to get a idea. A lot of your questions seem to show you havent researched much, and you should be fully informed before embarking on this journey.. So read a bit more, and then post here again if you still have questions, ok? good luck