We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
12NEXT
My #1 Vaporizer Options

ziggus
#1 Posted : 6/1/2014 9:51:16 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Learn, share and expand. Right? Smile

Share for today: My #1 vaporizer is the Firewood 2.1. Love

Method:

Attach about 7 inches of tubing to the mouthpiece so you can see the vapor coming. Place some pre-loaded Chore Boy into the internal glass capsule. Hold down the trigger to pre-heat for 30 seconds, then do a fast draw while still holding down the trigger, and prepare for hyperspace.

I won't be putting up any pics. I'm just confirming that this vaporizer works and works extremely well. My GVG has been collecting dust ever since I got the Firewood 2.1. There is lots of information about this vape on reddit, FC, and Youtube. Google it. Then buy it and use it!

If any of you godlets still have doubts or questions after doing your research, ask away and I'll answer to the best of my ability.

Cliffs:

-full convection
-powerful heater, keeps up with fast draws for single toke spice journeys
-capsule system, you can have your doses lined up and ready to go, no fuss no muss
-cleaning is very easy
-doesn't look sketchy
-silent, no torch hiss
-safe, no butane, no fire, exterior doesn't get hot when used for spice
-costs slightly less than the GVG
-stealthy, fits in your hand, pocketable
-denser vapor, not easy to run out of breath on one toke, so it's simple for newbies

BTW, I previously owned the 1.0 and 2.0 versions of this vape before upgrading to the 2.1. The Firewood 1.0 works very well, but is not as easy to clean because it doesn't use the capsule system. The Firewood 2.0 works, but requires a longer pre-heat and a slower draw, so it's a little tricky to get all the vapor before time runs out.

Peace and Love to all.

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

anrchy
#2 Posted : 6/1/2014 11:31:49 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Not finding any YouTube videos that depict any useful information. I'm curious as to how it works with "capsules" and so on. Some pics would be useful.
Open your Mind () Please read my DMT vaping guide () Fear is the mind killer

"Energy flows where attention goes"

[Please review the forum Wiki and FAQ before posting questions]

ziggus
#3 Posted : 6/2/2014 12:04:50 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Firewood mentions on vaporents subreddit: http://www.reddit.com/r/vaporen...t=new&restrict_sr=on

Firewood thread at FC: http://fuckcombustion.com/threa...firewood-vaporizer.9306/

(The FC thread includes discussion about the 1.0 and 2.0 models, but there is relevant information that applies to the 2.1 model. Most recent posts are about the 2.1)

The manufacturer is active on reddit and FC. Here's a pic sequence from his reddit post when he was developing the capsule system. The Chore Boy obviously goes where the herb is, and the wire screens can be discarded.

from https://imgur.com/a/4PWrx

Easy to load glass capsule.

Capsule drops into the heat chamber.

Mouthpiece has an o-ring that seals into the heat chamber.

Nice vapor!

End results.

anrchy
#4 Posted : 6/2/2014 4:54:28 AM

DMT-Nexus member

That actually looks very promising. What size doses do you have experience with using this device? I'm curious about its ability to do large doses in one hit.

25?

35?

45+?

ziggus
#5 Posted : 6/2/2014 2:00:28 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Largest dose so far has been 30mg. One hit.

anrchy
#6 Posted : 6/3/2014 1:54:08 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I'm considering possibly purchasing one of these. Also, I added this thread to the list of recommended devices in my vaping guide.

Al-Wasi
#7 Posted : 8/21/2014 2:23:03 AM

DMT-Nexus member

anrchy wrote:
I'm considering possibly purchasing one of these. Also, I added this thread to the list of recommended devices in my vaping guide.

Did you ever purchase or try this out? I'm looking to buy a new piece soon and the Gvg is currently sold out and the imitation gvg doesn't look too nice to me.

Wondering how this performs.
That moment when you wonder if this time you went too far....

Obviously everything discussed here is the fictional accounts of someone with an out there imagination. I mean really could any of these tales be real?

some one
#8 Posted : 8/21/2014 1:30:34 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Wow. Thanks for sharing! After more positive feedback from others I will update my routes of administration post as well.

(gvg out of stock? dmt exponential growing global lift off has finally occurred?)
some = one | here = some | there = one

astralspice
#9 Posted : 11/1/2014 4:24:08 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I ended up purchasing this vape which works great for herbs , Id like to use it for changa only im afraid that the spice would leak through and gunk up the element. Is the purpose of using choreboy to prevent this from occurring?
REALITY 5.0

mrwiggle
#10 Posted : 11/2/2014 8:17:37 PM

DMT-Nexus member

why is this better (or not?) than a magic flight box?
ive received the trans dermal download in the apousal lounge

no disease could possibly survive in such a wiggly environment!

humblebee
#11 Posted : 11/28/2014 5:19:45 AM

DMT-Nexus member

There is a lot of info esp on FC about this baby, I researched the hell out of it, getting one.
Upon return from hyperspace-"Wow I have a body with arms and legs and everything!"

btw-It's all true!

some one
#12 Posted : 12/16/2014 2:15:19 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Would changa work? Or would you end up suching pieces of leave into your mouth inhaling through a narrow tube? Wouldn't the same happen with DMT crystals?

ziggus talks about: "Place some pre-loaded Chore Boy into the internal glass capsule". So he first melts the crystals into the chore. As the dmt runs away from the heat, it shouldn't leak down, I guess.

But ziggus, how exactly do you "pre-load" choreboy with dmt crystals? Sure you don't want to add a picture, I'm quite curious..

concombres
#13 Posted : 12/16/2014 4:23:55 AM

DMT-Nexus member

some one wrote:
Would changa work? Or would you end up suching pieces of leave into your mouth inhaling through a narrow tube? Wouldn't the same happen with DMT crystals?

ziggus talks about: "Place some pre-loaded Chore Boy into the internal glass capsule". So he first melts the crystals into the chore. As the dmt runs away from the heat, it shouldn't leak down, I guess.

But ziggus, how exactly do you "pre-load" choreboy with dmt crystals? Sure you don't want to add a picture, I'm quite curious..

You burn off the oils/coating first, make a small compact disk that lets air thru still,
Then heat the chore just until it's hot & drop your dose of dmt on & it melts right into the disk.

some one
#14 Posted : 2/2/2015 2:34:30 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Pardon my bad language but I need to let this out:

WTF, this shit just completely blew my head to 100 kwadrupel pieces. Fuckin' hellll wtf just happened. Stongest journey in my life!

See report.

Conclusion:
- this tool works very effectively and very efficiently
- super easy to use. Just hold bottom 30 secs. Inhale slowly. Hold breath. Inhale again if needed. Repeat if needed. All while holding the bottom. All you need to think about is just one simple thing: simply keep inhaling, thats all. No fuddling with lighters etc. Nothing can go wrong. There are no worries. Head free from ditractions = very smooth entry.

Ziggus, I cannot think of a better /more efficient /easier and last but not least stylish way to vape DMT. If you have +100 usd to spare, this is worth a go.

Thanks for sharing my friend.

Tip: Combine with 30ml Sublingual Harmine 20-30 min prior.

Peace.

hardboiled
#15 Posted : 2/2/2015 6:31:58 AM

DMT-Nexus member

some one wrote:
Pardon my bad language but I need to let this out:

WTF, this shit just completely blew my head to 100 kwadrupel pieces. Fuckin' hellll wtf just happened. Stongest journey in my life!

See report.

Conclusion:
- this tool works very effectively and very efficiently
- super easy to use. Just hold bottom 30 secs. Inhale slowly. Hold breath. Inhale again if needed. Repeat if needed. All while holding the bottom. All you need to think about is just one simple thing: simply keep inhaling, thats all. No fuddling with lighters etc. Nothing can go wrong. There are no worries. Head free from ditractions = very smooth entry.

Ziggus, I cannot think of a better /more efficient /easier and last but not least stylish way to vape DMT. If you have +100 usd to spare, this is worth a go.

Thanks for sharing my friend.

Tip: Combine with 30ml Sublingual Harmine 20-30 min prior.

Peace.

Man this looks beautiful and simple. I love anything functional and in wood material.Thumbs up
If anything it's lot smaller and braking resistant than GVG. I might just go any get one specially since it looks from SOME ONE's experience that it works with spice like a champ.Razz
Any more info how you protected the spice with any additional compound from leaking in or burning or was it not necessary?
How is the build quality?
Looks so nice and simple i might buy it anyway Big grin
˝What you are is this deep deep thing...and you love to play.˝ - ?

ziggus
#16 Posted : 2/2/2015 4:24:22 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Glad to see it worked well for you, some one. If you find yourself having to take more than one draw to get your dose, you should try preheating for 45 seconds. Unless of course you prefer multiple draws. Whatever works, I say. Smile

some one
#17 Posted : 2/2/2015 4:32:32 PM

DMT-Nexus member

The build quality is really good. A very nice piece to look at. Finished off properly. Everything fits well. The top cap clicks on by a invisible magnet inside the wood.

There is a small glass tube which you take out and load. In the bottom of the glass tube is a hole. This falls over the heating element. When inhaling, hot air gets sucked through the hole, into the tube, heating the herbs/spice.

I kept the golden filter which comes with the vape in the bottom of the glass tube. I took some chore and squeezed it into a flat circle. Not much, relatively thin layer. I stuffed the chore on top of the filter on the bottom of the glass tube. I weighed out the spice and carefully placed it on top of the chore. You then carefully heat the chore from below with a lighter. Let the spice melt into the chore. It will not drip out. I used a normal lighter. Protect your hand. Could maybe use a torch lighter and heat it from the sides. Or even better, just place the glass tube inside the vape, and heat the vape up. Making it melt inside in style, no need to light - didn't test this yet though. But just using a normal lighter works fine.

Place the tube inside the vape and close the lid. I extended the mouth piece by adding 2 inches of plastic aquarium air pump tube (buy in pet store). The plastic tube fits perfectly inside the glass mouth piece. The glass mouth piece works good enough without extending it, just that the spice will be hotter.

Best thing to do is connect the vape with the the power adapter instead of using the battery. This ensures you always get max power capacity. Heat the vape up for 30 sec. Start inhaling slowly until your lungs are full or you cant take in more. Wait 10 secs and exhale. Inhale again, repeat if needed. Just keep pressing the power all along. Like I said this is so simple, it's incredible..

some one
#18 Posted : 2/2/2015 4:39:18 PM

DMT-Nexus member

45 sec gets it all in at ones? Wow, even better.

This thing completed blew me away, too high dose, was my bad. I actually feel like never smoking again haha. We'll be some time..

ziggus
#19 Posted : 2/2/2015 5:29:05 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Well, you can get it all in one draw even with a 30-second preheat. I typically vary my doses between 20 and 30mg, and vary the preheat time between 30 and 45 seconds. My goal is to finish my draw within 20 seconds, and I usually can.

You said you left the screen in the bottom of the capsule... did you get the Chore Boy all the way to the bottom or was it above the edges of the screen? I remove the bottom screen and push the Chore Boy all the way down. I get it as close as possible to the source of heat.

I've been there (before I got this vaporizer) with a major hyperslap and thought I'd never use spice again. But after I integrated the experience, I came back to DMT. It took me 3 solid months to realize I could return. Good luck, whatever you decide to do.

some one
#20 Posted : 2/3/2015 2:06:32 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I pushed the chore boy all the way down, resting on top of the screen all the way at the bottom. I read you took out the screen, but figured I'd leave mine in so fine dmt particles wouldn't fall trough. I'm using a chore brand with a bit thicker wires probably. I also didnt use a lot of chore. Maybe less than 1 cm thick. But never tried it without the screen yet, might hold everything just as well. Next time.. I guess there probably will be a next time some time from now.

12NEXT