We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
PREV12
the 'gifts/presents' Options

shoe
#21 Posted : 4/2/2010 10:08:43 AM

DMT-Nexus member

You can either be light, or dark, and any grey inbetween. If you are a being of light, you will help other beings, love everything (including the dark) and find yourself in a wonderful place with other beings who are similar to you, a shimmering white place, at it's peak, full of love and gratitude. Here, others are more important than the self. the whole is more important than the parts. forgiveness and grattitude are frequent, joy is abundant. Its a wonderful place. A place of high vibration energy.

You can also be lower than this, doing what you like feeling no consequences, for the longest time. Satisfying yourself and getting what you want above all, being selfish, taking everything and giving nothing back.

But there is a silk-rope, a fundamental connection between these two places on the karmic wheel of eternity, and i'll breifly explain:
a being of light must always forgive, and never attack in defense. and so, it is easy to slip. Jesus was the ultimate example of a being of light, taking absolutely all the punishment and always turning the other cheek. He suffered so that our sins may be cleansed. Truely, a hero. But he was suffering deeply hurting. that's the catch.

Likewise, lower beings never truely feel that true, pure joy. They satisfy themselves and take what they want, but what they really want, at their darkest dark, is to be a being of pure light. This is the principle of the tau. The Yin and The Yang, Interconnected and inseparable.

Does that answer your question?
shoe

ॐ भूर्भुव: स्व: तत्सवितुर्वरेण्यं । भर्गो देवस्य धीमहि, धीयो यो न: प्रचोदयात्
Love, Gratittude, Compassion, Fearlessness!

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

syn
#22 Posted : 4/2/2010 2:55:20 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Quote:
Then, SWIM noticed the projector, and noticed 'those guys'. *shudders* So, SWIM would like to suggest another catagory related to, but distinct from gifts: traps.

There are a couple things that draw my attention here. I am just beginning my exploration and have a lot to learn. I'm preparing for my second attempt, still using smaller "test" dosages.

My fist experience was with 15 mg and I plan to repeat the dosage hoping for a bit more "comfort" before increasing dosage. Even with this very mild dosage I was aware of "others"....I think they may be "those guys" that you speak of as the *shudder* response is similar to what I would attribute.

I told myself that it was merely the alien nature of my first experience that made them seem so imposing, but they were pretty creepy. It was very much an "alien abduction" like experience. Over the past week I've analyzed the experience and interpreted what I perceived as a cylinder shaped object which was moved to occupy the same space as my head as being a "gift".

I guess my question here is to the likelihood of having another "those guys" experience and if they are more or less prone to lower dosage experiences. Perhaps they are the "liers in wait" or those that linger by the gates to "trap" the "slower moving souls"?

I wanted to tread carefully in my first few attempts....is it better to simply take the leap of faith?
Like entering a cool body of water....slowly submerging yourself prolonging the discomfort where as if you simply take the plunge you are quickly adjusted to the temperature?

Also can you elaborate on "those guys" so I can better gauge whether my experience was with similar entities or if it was just my own "apprehension" which tainted my perception?

#23 Posted : 4/2/2010 3:47:06 PM

DMT-Nexus member

syn wrote:
....is it better to simply take the leap of faith?

imo, yes. I find sub-breakthroughs generally harder than full immersion. They are more confusing; I'm not quite sure what to do with myself. With a full breakthrough, you simply must surrender to the totality of the experience. When you come back, you can make sense of it - but I would not recommend half-measures. A sub-breakthrough does not prepare you for hyperspace. It is a different experience altogether.

Having said that, of course you must approach this in a way that feels comfortable for you; you must make the decision, and only you will know when you are ready.

But at some stage you will have to face your fear.
"at journey's end, we must begin again"

Capt_Bones
#24 Posted : 4/2/2010 6:22:56 PM

DMT-Nexus member

^ Kierkegaards third level of humans is the religious level, involving a "leap of faith" which is a must for it.

shoe wrote:
You can either be light, or dark, and any grey inbetween. If you are a being of light, you will help other beings, love everything (including the dark) and find yourself in a wonderful place with other beings who are similar to you, a shimmering white place, at it's peak, full of love and gratitude. Here, others are more important than the self. the whole is more important than the parts. forgiveness and grattitude are frequent, joy is abundant. Its a wonderful place. A place of high vibration energy.

You can also be lower than this, doing what you like feeling no consequences, for the longest time. Satisfying yourself and getting what you want above all, being selfish, taking everything and giving nothing back.

But there is a silk-rope, a fundamental connection between these two places on the karmic wheel of eternity, and i'll breifly explain:
a being of light must always forgive, and never attack in defense. and so, it is easy to slip. Jesus was the ultimate example of a being of light, taking absolutely all the punishment and always turning the other cheek. He suffered so that our sins may be cleansed. Truely, a hero. But he was suffering deeply hurting. that's the catch.

Likewise, lower beings never truely feel that true, pure joy. They satisfy themselves and take what they want, but what they really want, at their darkest dark, is to be a being of pure light. This is the principle of the tau. The Yin and The Yang, Interconnected and inseparable.

Does that answer your question?

To an extent yes, but i have learned that It is all based on love, and while i agree that some people deny there true forms, in the end everyone goes back to there being light.. unless they get stuck in between worlds.

I do agree with you that jesus was amazing, but i think the first buddah was the highest. He could perform all of jesuses mircales and more.

and here is something for you to ponder on, something i started thinking of a while back.
IMO i believe it was missinterpreted and jesus was dying "for your sins" was really for the men killing him. more literal maybe?

Do you believe in the virgin birth? jw
The D M T is in your mind.

syn
#25 Posted : 4/3/2010 1:38:50 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Thanks 88....I kind of figured along those lines, also others have commented on the change in perception of the body load with breakthrough versus sub which pointed in that direction.

Still, being wholly unfamiliar with the nature of the spice experience and how it will effect me, as well as ensuring I performed my extraction properly, and verifying spice vs n-oxide/jungle content I didn't want to assume all was just "dandy" and commit to a full 50-60mg dose of what may have been:
a)nasty solvent crap....doubtful considering my end result
b)heavily mixed with a more potent variant....thought possible due to slight discoloration
c)something that completely disagreed with my body....not really heard of too many that have issues but better to be safe

That being said, I plan another baby step of 15mg to re-affirm the nature of effects and then moving up to 30mg assuming all goes well (enough).

#26 Posted : 4/3/2010 8:47:34 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Capt_Bones wrote:

You "decided" to be a being of light? please elaborate?

I think perhaqps I understand this - it was made clear to me that intention is absolutely central, that I must choose a path. I also chose to walk in the light. But it was a choice. Is a choice, every day.

#27 Posted : 4/3/2010 8:51:55 AM

DMT-Nexus member

syn wrote:

That being said, I plan another baby step of 15mg to re-affirm the nature of effects and then moving up to 30mg assuming all goes well (enough).

sensible enough approach. Make sure you're happy your spice is not noxious; that it is spice.

good luck!

syn
#28 Posted : 4/3/2010 9:32:48 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Heheh...see most recent report....definitely spice....this is some crazy stuff....some questions answered though....

Does a syringe in your head count as a gift?....the work they are doing...is that a gift?

I think so at this point....else it's my own rationalization of what either "they" or my body may be doing to bring me back home.

The only "noxious" element I can perceive is a sort of heaviness in my chest after returning....nothing too terrible....almost like the "strychnine" heaviness after LSD.....but still not even as bad....I am assuming that is fairly normal?

#29 Posted : 4/3/2010 9:57:27 AM

DMT-Nexus member

syn wrote:
Does a syringe in your head count as a gift?....

they are mapping you, and programming your neural interface ...

syn
#30 Posted : 4/3/2010 10:06:45 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Thats sort of what I'm thinking...Two trips...same dosage...similar experiences...the first was "blurry" and barely there...the second completely there and I could definitely see and hear.

It is definitely getting more intense and REAL....

...I guess my question now is....how long do I spend with the "Greys" (as they looked very much like the popularized depiction...I think more as a convenience for me than anything) before "moving on"....or do you move on or just become more aware of their realm?

#31 Posted : 4/3/2010 3:47:06 PM

DMT-Nexus member

syn wrote:
I guess my question now is....how long do I spend with the "Greys" before "moving on"....or do you move on or just become more aware of their realm?

Until they've had their way with you hehe ... Laughing

but seriously, I have no idea. I personally think this is a portal into a shared consciousness, active in multiple dimensions. I never know which dimension/s will be the destination, or what there is there to do or learn. One thing I am sure of, is that I never know where I'm going.

It's not linear.

ipumaestro
#32 Posted : 1/11/2013 8:15:57 PM

catdestined

all oev/visionary

2 feet of achuma:
my first gifts were forcibly thrust unto me by these dual female entities coming from the moon, one after another shoving thier "presents" into my field of vision

1.5 feet of achuma:
my most memorable gift was that of providence, i was offered a covenant
the covenant was that if i abstained from marijuana for just one week, no matter how treacherous my life seemed it would infact be ok. i was to use cactus 1 week from that moment to complete the compact. then i was presented with this revolving breathing equalateral white cross with flared ends which i then inhaled into my being and was filled with peace and comfort radiating from within. the deal was struck and complete one week later.

1.2 g mesc hcl
i saw a multidimensional geometric living jeweled structure that i can only describe as the ultimate shape

3+ feet of achuma:
"so appreciated i was by our father and servants that they guilded me in the most exquisite leather garb, soft as velvet and stylized with the blue dyed seams. it held my strong body perfectly. i was the hunter. i felt my body pulsing with energy and knew my capacity as large jaguarish man. this suit with gloves was so comfortable and durable i could never hope for such clothing, it was the exact size of my body and seemed to not have any way out or in. it was like a second skin, contoured to every nook of my musculature. my hands were like paw-hands with pads on shortened fingers, yet my paws were hearty powerful and leather clad aswell.

upon coming out of my visions i saw a mass of undulating color and shapes, as if shapes were multiplied by colors and compounded exponentially 3 times. i saw symbols signifying this equation and looked at my sleeping girlfriend, i saw her experience of life as a revolving technicolor spectrum and i saw the hues being projected outside of that band, her pinks and purples were her misbalanced energy, i reached my hand over to rectify her pattern and realized it wasn't my place to go in and do that, knowing exactly what to do i decided to let her have her experience in full just as i had experienced all the grossness of the city sludge vision and learned to appreciate life in it, she had to have these waves in her frequency so she too could appreciate the experience of life as i had. so i lowered my glowing hand and got out of bed.

i swayed into the living room while feeling the strength of my body, it was so immense. i had so much energy in me. my sight was spectacular. i felt like predator with the most intensely toned body imaginable. i had learned this secret recipe for power through these plants. i was almost a sin to be this energized, it was pulsating and pure. i felt like i discovered a forgotten magic and was the first to experience it in centuries. i tested my body and flexed my arms, legs, and core. it felt amazing i felt like no one alive had known how powerful they could be with this medicine in them. i started to see how i was exactly where i should be, i saw meaning and reason to my struggles thus far, i saw how i was functioning and i felt appreciated by the universe itself, thus given this experience with supernatural power. i saw my patterns and realized how AWESOME they were"

3 feet of achuma:
i was taught how to transfer focus of experience unto sensory stimulation

achuma puma

jamie
#33 Posted : 1/11/2013 8:24:58 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Salvia divinorum expert | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growingSenior Member | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growing

sgtWow wrote:
Throughout the span of recorded human history, Pinecones have served as a symbolic representation of Human Enlightenment, the Third Eye and the Pineal Gland.

Dionysus, later known as Bacchus to the Romans, was continually depicted carrying a “Thyrsus,” a fennel staff woven with ivy and leaves and topped with a pinecone.

Possibly Dionysus is a reference to the Pineal Gland or the 3rd eye, what the Dao Masters refer to as the Niwan Palace.

The Orphic Teachings of ancient Greece have a few passages on 'Gifts' that were given to Dionysus in order to trick him, pretty interesting.

Here are 3 descriptions of the same event:

The main story is this: Dionysus (in his incarnation as Zagreus) is the son of Zeus and Persephone; Zeus gives his inheritance of the throne to the child, as Zeus is to leave due to Hera's anger over a child being born by another mother; Titans are enraged over the proclamation of attendance and under Hera's instigation decide to murder the child, Dionysus is then tricked with a mirror and children's toys by the Titans who murder and consume him. Athena saves the heart and tells Zeus of the crime who in turn hurls a thunderbolt on the Titans. The resulting soot, from which sinful mankind is born, contain the bodies of the Titans and Dionysus. The soul of man (Dionysus factor) is therefore divine, but the body (Titan factor) holds the soul in bondage. Thus it was declared that the soul returns to a host ten times, bound to the wheel of rebirth.

-

According to the myth, as a young child, Dionysos was kidnapped by the Titans, who lured him with marvellous toys. While he is gazing at his own image in a mirror, the Titans slice his throat with a sacrificial knife. The child-Dionysos is then cut up into pieces and first boiled, then roasted. Zeus is attracted by the smell of cooking, and when he realises what is being cooked, he kills the Titans with a thunderbolt and resurrects Dionysos. According to some variants of the story, man then first appeared, born from the ashes of the burned Titans. So Dionysos is the god who dies and is reborn, and from his death... his sacrifice, for the titans follow correct sacrificial procedure when killing him, humanity comes into being.

-

Zagreus, in Orphic myth, a divine child who was the son of Zeus (as a snake) and his daughter Persephone. Zeus intended to make Zagreus his heir and bestow on him unlimited power, but Hera out of jealousy urged the Titans to attack the child while she beguiled him with toys. The Titans, who were opposed to Zeus’ power, tore Zagreus to pieces and consumed him except for his heart. Athena managed to save the child’s heart and brought it to Zeus, who swallowed it. Zeus punished the Titans for their crime by blasting them into soot with his thunderbolts. From these remains arose mortals, who were partly wicked and partly divine. Zeus then begot a son in the body of Semele, and this child, made from the heart of Zagreus, was called Dionysus. Zagreus thus came to be identified with Dionysus in Orphic mythology, an outgrowth of the Hellenistic mystery religion based on the teaching and songs of Orpheus.

Does a pineal gland really look like a pine cone to you? I dunno I just sometimes wonder about that theory..

I think the pinecone could have just as easily represented a toroidal field vortex. There is some deeper symbolism there I think than just a pineal gland.
Long live the unwoke.

PREV12