We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
12NEXT
has anyhone ever seen this room Options

droplet
#1 Posted : 7/7/2009 6:06:48 PM

DMT-Nexus member

has anyone ever been in the "room" (space) where there is this giant crystal shell thing with lights emanating from it. The room is dark like space and the only lights there are are coming from the shell.

I'm in art school right now and have all the resources on making images and artwork to represent what ive seen so I'll work on posting a digital painting of what i experienced so others can compare.

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

The Traveler
#2 Posted : 7/7/2009 6:15:40 PM

"No, seriously"

Administrator | Skills: DMT, LSD, Programming

I'm not sure if I've been in the same place but I have been in the Crystal Palace with walls that did emanate a milky light.

It was huge and the milky walls with a bit of blue in it made the biggest impression.

I would love to see your artwork.

droplet
#3 Posted : 7/7/2009 6:21:55 PM

DMT-Nexus member

is there an easy way to upload an image into the thread... im having problems figuring it out...

kinda havent slept yet

SWIM had one of those reality shattering nights last night...

mda+lsd+dmt alone at times and 1 on 1 session with others

some really interesting things are happening in the art community now, higher forms of expression are making the experience alot easier to understand and communicate...

droplet
#4 Posted : 7/7/2009 6:46:29 PM

DMT-Nexus member

droplet attached the following image(s):
shellroom.jpg (2,076kb) downloaded 3,022 time(s).

droplet
#5 Posted : 7/7/2009 7:00:03 PM

DMT-Nexus member

just a rough sketch, ill keep working on it though but that just to kinda give an idea of what was there. It was as if the shell was made of crystal and had all kinds of energy nodes fluctuating and shifting around it. And all of it just floating in space. The sound is hard to describe but its loud really loud. SWIM thought he found the engine of the universe or something, perhaps a back door in the matrix...

Jorkest
#6 Posted : 7/7/2009 7:20:52 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Moderator | Skills: Extraction Troubleshooting, (S)elf ProgrammingChemical expert | Skills: Extraction Troubleshooting, (S)elf Programming

wonderful!! this is exactly the kinds of images we need for the enigmaticus!
it's a sound

The Traveler
#7 Posted : 7/7/2009 8:26:38 PM

"No, seriously"

Administrator | Skills: DMT, LSD, Programming

Jorkest wrote:
wonderful!! this is exactly the kinds of images we need for the enigmaticus!

Indeed.

And those colors are pretty close to what I meant with the Crystal Palace, well done, I like it!

۩
#8 Posted : 7/7/2009 8:27:52 PM

Droplet...I love your art...keep it flowing

vegantoker
#9 Posted : 7/7/2009 10:50:30 PM

Matt

I've never been there but if thats just a rough sketch... Wow. Nice work!
Visit the Hyperspace Lexicon and contribute to the discussion. Help define the previously indiscribable!
Disclaimer: Everything I say about my actions is a lie. Just because I talk about this stuff online does not mean I really do it. I don't. Drugs are bad and I love Jesus too much to do drugs.

shoe
#10 Posted : 7/8/2009 8:06:07 PM

DMT-Nexus member

its a seashell thing. n what happened?
shoe

ॐ भूर्भुव: स्व: तत्सवितुर्वरेण्यं । भर्गो देवस्य धीमहि, धीयो यो न: प्रचोदयात्
Love, Gratittude, Compassion, Fearlessness!

endlessness
#11 Posted : 7/8/2009 8:19:33 PM

DMT-Nexus member

SWIM has been to different rooms, but not really sea shell thing

WSaged
#12 Posted : 7/8/2009 8:54:58 PM

DMT-Nexus member

This "place" is so familiar to me, except it would be in 360 degree's around me & constantly changing & moving!!
BTW, this is named "Elf Abode"!!

Picture this tunnel moving past you at Mach3!!
With the walls moving & oozing little light beings that start shooting all around & through you at light speed, cheering & hooting & hollering as you all travel through this wormhole!!

And this dudes too, remind me very much of the power given off by this one being I encountered once, that was so awesome it felt like he was posing...or showing off to me

This one too but not as much.

This one is even named "Elf Antics"!! The eggs he's got in his hands...ooooh!

Yea, I think Mr. Erial is in on
it!!
...don't you?

WS
All posts are fictional short stories depicting the adventures of WSaged!! None of these events have actually happened and any resemblance to any real persons or incidents is totally coincidence!!!!!!!!!!!!

WSaged
#13 Posted : 7/8/2009 8:56:04 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Then this strikes me as familiar, but not necessarily the little guy in the picture exactly, but the sharpness & aesthetic of that "place" & the "beings" in it.

WS
All posts are fictional short stories depicting the adventures of WSaged!! None of these events have actually happened and any resemblance to any real persons or incidents is totally coincidence!!!!!!!!!!!!

droplet
#14 Posted : 7/9/2009 7:42:56 PM

DMT-Nexus member

who are the artist who made those images, they're pretty tight...

WSaged
#15 Posted : 7/9/2009 8:22:13 PM

DMT-Nexus member

droplet wrote:

It's by a dude named Erial

HERE is a link to his galleries.
Lot's of cool stuff!! These struck a certain chord with me though!

WS

kungpow
#16 Posted : 7/9/2009 10:31:34 PM

Brandon

warrensaged wrote:
droplet wrote:

It's by a dude named Erial

HERE is a link to his galleries.
Lot's of cool stuff!! These struck a certain chord with me though!

WS

erial has some super awesome art work. I would like him to come paint a mural in my studio.

SaintSpader
#17 Posted : 7/10/2009 6:57:44 AM
DMT-Nexus member

I was curious Droplet, did you enter that room from smoking?

I'm curious....if someone smokes it, and they 'walk' in hyperspace.... are they walking in real life? and if so, that is kinda dangerous, say if your in a building...you could walk out a window, door, room. You get the idea.
All posts are fictional stories made up in complete insanity. None of this is true, nor is it meant to be taken as true. If you believe anything I say, write, post, upload, or describe...you are a fool. If any of the stories I post make sense, it is simply a coincidence.

Bill Cipher
#18 Posted : 7/10/2009 7:35:52 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I was curious if anyone here had any doubts whatsoever that SaintSpader is, in fact, Hysterix playing his weird little masturbatory games.

SaintSpader
#19 Posted : 7/10/2009 7:42:30 AM
DMT-Nexus member

I can assure you I'm not.

I read that field report from the MM guy. So I can tell you I am DEFINITELY not him.

Once I get my order of Mimosa Hostilis, I'll post pictures of my extraction and a real field report.

I'm just extremely curious about drugs.

Only done a few, the ones that really interest me.

Google my username, I come up everywhere. I'm all over the internet, I'm not a troll.
All posts are fictional stories made up in complete insanity. None of this is true, nor is it meant to be taken as true. If you believe anything I say, write, post, upload, or describe...you are a fool. If any of the stories I post make sense, it is simply a coincidence.

Leap
#20 Posted : 7/10/2009 3:11:02 PM

DMT-Nexus member

SaintSpader wrote:
I was curious Droplet, did you enter that room from smoking?

I'm curious....if someone smokes it, and they 'walk' in hyperspace.... are they walking in real life? and if so, that is kinda dangerous, say if your in a building...you could walk out a window, door, room. You get the idea.

Quite the opposite, you will find it very difficult to physically walk. It's near impossible to describe how to "walk" in hyperspace. It's not like something you learn to do, it all depends on whether or not you're "allowed" to.
Nothing said on this account is true. It's all fictional for artistic writing purposes.

12NEXT