We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
'Bookmark this thread' Options

Curb
#1 Posted : 5/25/2014 10:29:45 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I'd very much appreciate an extra thread option for threads that i either dont have the time to read (but still very interested in) or would like to get back to in terms of informational or educational sense. I have used 'watch this topic' for this purpose, but id like to be able to have clickable in-profile links without all the notification emails. Not that im complaining about this website, cause its quite wonderful, it would just make life a little easier for me and im assuming many others - as i use multiple devices and cant just use my web browser bookmark tool
"you know, there are many people in the country today... who, through no fault of their own: are sane. some of them were born sane, some of them became sane later in their lives. it is up to people like you and me (who are out of our tiny little minds) to try and help these people overcome their sanity" -Monty Python

"I have reasoned and i have logicked and mentally discovered with my mindthoughts that this world (the one we live in) is created by people. people are making this happen." - Unpopular Youtuber

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

dreamer042
#2 Posted : 6/12/2014 6:48:32 AM

Dreamoar

Moderator | Skills: Mostly harmless

Thumbs up
Row, row, row your boat, Gently down the stream. Merrily, merrily, merrily, merrily...

Visual diagram for the administration of dimethyltryptamine

Visual diagram for the administration of ayahuasca

Swinjin
#3 Posted : 6/19/2014 5:51:02 PM

DMT-Nexus member

That's an awesome idea!