We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
PREV123NEXT
Beginning the Salvia Divinorum Realm Options

BecometheOther
#21 Posted : 6/23/2014 5:44:57 AM

metamorhpasizer

Very interesting, glad you are reporting your experiences!

I really respect your approach with the plant! I am on my phone right now and I don't like to type long replies on it... But I'll come back to this thread and also will elaborate on some past experiences including those with 20 x.

Cheers and godspeed
You have never been apart from me. You can never depart and never return, for we are continuous, indistinguishable. We are eternal forever

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

Cognitive Heart
#22 Posted : 6/23/2014 1:39:23 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Thank you for the kind words. It'll be refreshing to read and see other reports of the same dosage. Will be happy to read your elaborations on what you have to share regarding salvia divinorum.

Peace.

Thumbs up
'What's going to happen?' 'Something wonderful.'

Skip the manual, now, where's the master switch?

We are interstellar stardust, the re-dox co-factors of existence. Serve the sacred laws of the universe before your time comes to an end. Oh yes, you shall be rewarded.

DreaMTripper
#23 Posted : 6/23/2014 1:56:01 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Oh yeah now youre entering salviaspace!
I too have done a salvia flip , when sat on the end of my bed fell flat on my face before melting into the floor. Importnt for safety to have a stable lying position! During the flip my vision had the most intense trail Ive ever had it was like my view was competely smudged the closest I can think of is like a concatina.
Then I entered the impossible.
I have had flashes of my friends and families faces interspersed among the familiar-whatever-it-was also Smile
Write it down dont leave anything out or you'll forget!

Cognitive Heart
#24 Posted : 6/23/2014 2:08:57 PM

DMT-Nexus member

DreaMTripper wrote:
Oh yeah now youre entering salviaspace!
I too have done a salvia flip , when sat on the end of my bed fell flat on my face before melting into the floor. Importnt for safety to have a stable lying position! During the flip my vision had the most intense trail Ive ever had it was like my view was competely smudged the closest I can think of is like a concatina.
Then I entered the impossible.
I have had flashes of my friends and families faces interspersed among the familiar-whatever-it-was also Smile
Write it down dont leave anything out or you'll forget!

Yes! It is extraordinary, really. This 'salvia flip' you speak of is very relatable. Instantaneous, flash-like effects - agreed.

Very true, today I shall be lying flat on my bed comforted by 3 pillows to keep myself balanced and safe. I also feel for today I will be mostly exploring the CEV experience to the best of my abilities, meet it, greet it and move inwardly into it.

After the experience, I'll have some paper and pens to create something worthy of reading, hopefully. These realms are very personal and difficult to explain. Thanks for the encouraging words!

We are interstellar stardust, the re-dox co-factors of existence. Serve the sacred laws of the universe before your time comes to an end. Oh yes, you shall be rewarded.

Cognitive Heart
#25 Posted : 6/23/2014 5:20:16 PM

DMT-Nexus member

11:30am
same dose - 0.200mg 20x
lying in bed with eyeshades, near-silent, balanced between pillows

It feels like each experience returns to a similar, childlike, dream-like state as before with each location. She knows what each location means to us and my being. Those places being my bedroom and grassy hill in particular. The beach with sitter was special. I feel new locations would open new insights and visions. I'm discovering that the experience is much more profound and powerful at night and more childlike in the morning. In other words, I meet/greet HER in the morning more so than that of night sessions. It feels at night I meet everything at once.

So, slightly nervous this time around, after initially pulling the smoke through, I feel the usual bodily feeling, tingling, onset very fast, pulsation. Very quickly I build up a alteration of consciousness and begin to laugh at existence, this entity made up of soft energy emerging from my left field of vision, dancing and moving softly, as if IT said something funny, no emotions from HER(or ever for that matter, very elusive, distinctive and grounded), just presence. This energy is moving away from me leaving me here untouched. I welcome it and others to join as I begin to laugh at objects around me, giggling at aesthetics and purpose. With final words, I say goodbye and return to baseline. Very soft experience. Thought process altered as usual, meaningful words, sense of warmth, sweating slightly. I got the similar feeling of people I knew connecting within my environment - within my life, such as people from the past(particularly a woman who is friends with my mother, a woman I grew up with, guiding me along. There is always a realization with Sally, of being home again, of being shown. Smile

Afterglow feels same as usual, connection, self, glowing, being, spacious, confidence, openness etc.

I'm going to step it up another notch and try something different, give myself a dose of finely blended up 20x 0.250mg and place it on a little bit of mullein(yes I didn't particularly enjoy mullein mixed with salvia but I'm limited to resources). Salvinorin A is quite stable so I'm not worried about losing any potency.

Daniel Siebert describes very relatable experiences.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TJ7y2X-DLoM

I also feel its important to engage in the physiological effects of salvia to gain some understanding of what's actually happening in the body. I am interested on the effects on BP. Any1 have any understanding of the metabolic pathways/ blood pressure?

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/14621136

obliguhl
#26 Posted : 6/24/2014 7:18:15 AM

DMT-Nexus member

The difference between DMT and Salvia is well...gigantic imho. DMT makes each of your cell vibrate, rips reality appart and puts you in a place...salvia on the other hand values a gentle approach and "rewards" it with a dream like experience, which nevertheless feels very real, ancient and intricate. Some sort of organic pull, a warp drive bending time and space, end inside the warp bubble - you and them.

In my limited experience, Salvia doesn't tolerate any stupid games. If you are in direct contact with the master being, you might consider that an honor.

I once met the master being, but it put a ring through my nose and wore me on its belt as a trophy. Its helpers though, the little animals, the weird funster...the tiny white dead people....they welcomed me the second time around. Possibly i wasn't scared enough to not try again.

There is some testing going on. Not everyone shall pass.

DMT might just deny you entry. But with Salvia, come with bad intent or not enough respect, or even fear...and expect to be mocked and belittled.

It indeed seems that you are getting there. Don't rule out "quidding" yet. It fits into the slow pace of salvia space unfolding and lasts quite a bit longer. All my experiences happened on 2-4g of dried plant material. Everytime i smoked, it would not work well.

DreaMTripper
#27 Posted : 6/24/2014 12:17:13 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I imagine quidding and smoking harmalas while coming up would be a very enjoyable melt into salviaspace!
As for whether it is a breakthrough I would say no, for me its when my humanform of existing thinking and feeling becomes a fraction of my existence and I am something else in an undulating organic environment so different but so familiar, and like you say its homely.
Try sitting in the dark with a door slightly ajar and a soft light on behind it. Concentrate softly on the light shining through while inhaling and the gap turns into a portal to salviaspace Very happy

Cognitive Heart
#28 Posted : 6/24/2014 2:07:18 PM

DMT-Nexus member

obliguhl wrote:
salvia on the other hand values a gentle approach and "rewards" it with a dream like experience, which nevertheless feels very real, ancient and intricate. Some sort of organic pull, a warp drive bending time and space, end inside the warp bubble - you and them.

In my limited experience, Salvia doesn't tolerate any stupid games. If you are in direct contact with the master being, you might consider that an honor.

There is some testing going on. Not everyone shall pass. DMT might just deny you entry. But with Salvia, come with bad intent or not enough respect, or even fear...and expect to be mocked and belittled.

It indeed seems that you are getting there. Don't rule out "quidding" yet. It fits into the slow pace of salvia space unfolding and lasts quite a bit longer. All my experiences happened on 2-4g of dried plant material. Everytime i smoked, it would not work well.

-Yes, salvia does have this organic, pulling presence to it. She and I and I and them varies with set and setting IMO.

-I consider salvia of very important value in my life right now. She's always here, watching. Its only when I partake in a experience with her in HER realm is when the honor either represents a negative, positive or neutral effect.

-Agreed to a certain extent. I truly feel an intent is necessary for sallys learning capabilities. I hope she is okay with general intents such as 'what else do you have to show me?' I shall see and listen today. Wink

-As already mentioned, quidding is what I wanted at first. Or even to grow the plant itself. Due to low availability, its not really an option right now. However, with smoking I'm finding that the effects are rightfully so if used correctly.

Cognitive Heart
#29 Posted : 6/24/2014 2:12:57 PM

DMT-Nexus member

DreaMTripper wrote:
As for whether it is a breakthrough I would say no, for me its when my humanform of existing thinking and feeling becomes a fraction of my existence and I am something else in an undulating organic environment so different but so familiar, and like you say its homely.
Try sitting in the dark with a door slightly ajar and a soft light on behind it. Concentrate softly on the light shining through while inhaling and the gap turns into a portal to salviaspace

-Fascinating! I certainly can relate yet it hasn't exactly reached that point. Though, I feel ready for it now. The experience definitely has an interesting effect on existence being in various places at once and feeling those places.

-Hmmm, okay. Interesting setup! Today once I prepare 0.250mg of 20x, I'll put aside the idea of eye covers and see what happens. I feel the true visual experience comes at night, naturally.

Thank you both for the replies so far. We are getting closer and are uncovering a lot of hidden messages.

Cognitive Heart
#30 Posted : 6/24/2014 4:01:48 PM

DMT-Nexus member

0.250 mg 20x as follows with follow-up dose of 0.128 mg 20x - 0.378mg in total.
10:30am
lying on bed, balanced by 3 pillows, no eye covers; though now it feels like I was floating on a dream looking back on it. Within this dream was an amusement park of the psyche.

After initial hits, I feel the usual physical, mental, emotional and spiritual energies arising, but nothing really there. Surprised I load another 0.128mg and take it, I then really start to feel a heaviness throughout my body, a charge of energy. I soon begin to laugh and giggle but then abruptly messaged by HER to look and see. I see family and their connection to my life, my work, but most importantly, my personality. This wasn't really clear as to why or how. My ego kept questioning the reality, I could not control it.

I asked IT/HER 'what else do you have to show me?' She responded with 'nothing, all is well as it is.' I returned to this amusement-like state where I felt as if I was riding a merry-go-round, but made up of thoughts, experiences and personalities. My body was still buzzing very strongly, I couldn't really move for what felt like timeless eternity. I could feel this pressure on my body. People of all shapes and fantasies were coming and going, nobody stayed around. This was all over before I even knew what to think of any of it, as usual.

So, the experiences seem to fluctuate based on, well, everything. Also, I just recovered an old packet of well established 40x concentrate extract with lobelia in my room. This will come in very good use, considering I've only just touched upon the breakthrough effect once. Smile

160mg of pure salvinorin A per gram. Shocked Much less material will be used with mullein to smoke it. Let us now take a deep breath..

Cognitive Heart
#31 Posted : 6/24/2014 7:10:34 PM

DMT-Nexus member

40x lobelia extract resin/ mullein
0.100mg
lying on bed in personal space as with previous experiences, balanced, comfortable, no anxiety etc.
12:40am

After initial clearing of hit and hold, I feel the bodily sensations, I then come across a greeting/meeting of an entity of some kind. Though, its not HER. This did not feel like HER, but instead HIM sent by HER. I could not see him, though I could feel him right in front of me, awaiting. I instantly laughed deeply with this entity, not knowing what, how or why. HE was sent from another place and time. I smiled and opened my hands and arms for HIM. This embrace gave no feedback, just silence, presence. HE is also shy. From who I may ask? I will ask this during my next experience. The usual aesthetic/sensual feelings were there. This eye cover I keep coming back to is no longer relevant to these entities. Usual afterglow effects like always.

0.193mg - all I have left
same place, no eye cover <(useless so far IME), eager to see and learn more, if anything remotely changes, I shall continue and purchase some more and choose a completely new area outside in quiet, dimly lit(or dark) place in nature. If not, I shall leave these realms alone for a little while, respect them and give them space before coming back to them again, and also choose a new area for experience of course. Perhaps sharing the experience with another person will help, too, as it did before. Although it wasn't nearly as high a concentrate I am doing now, by my self.
1:20pm
some chilled water taken

"Who is this entity you've sent to me?" "Show me your true colors." - These are the kind of questions that run through my mind and heart now.

WHOA! This experience was the strongest, internally speaking. Definitely a sub-breakthrough, child-like experience. Questions did not exist here. I was THERE. All encompassing! Wherever that was. Time was non-existent. Sense of self was non-existent. Very strong sense of pulsating energy driving and pulling through me, back and forth, up and down. The entities were enjoying their time with me, HIM and HER specifically. They were of an alien language expressing themselves infinitely. My god it was beautiful! Moderate visuals, mostly CEV, non-striking(very soft, bouncy and friendly in appearance and design) strong after-images, strong sensual and aesthetic experience. Waving colors, scenarios at play, wheels rolling back and forth, very strong laughing and giggling, words fall away and finally there is only that which cannot be said. Very strong afterglow effect, the most prominent of all experiences. Slight headache now. I need some time to reflect and rest on this.

After initial clearing, a fast onset of bodily energy. A feeling of coming out of my physical body fast approached and I gladly accepted and started to burst out in pure joy, awe, euphoria and spectacle. "This is how its done" says the entities, "watch this, be this etc.." I feel like a child again. Love Very supporting experience. I then began to feel afloat on my bed, flying over, rotating in whichever direction I looked upon, and down through deep memories, imagination and gentleness. Strong sensations of the universe reflecting an image of who I was in a past life. Motor function completely gone. Very strong inner presence. Exhilarating! Feeling of emerging with my words(absolute gibberish). Strong sensations of being pushed softly in all directions, as if the entities were playing with me, and I absolutely adored it! I was amazed! Yes! YES! Very happy

Even though the entities were not visible to look at, I could feel them sitting beside me. I now understand why and how the experience could unfold with a complete, silent, dark environment. At this point, a sitter would be a good idea, but I feel like the entities were my sitters. Very strong sense of happiness now. Stimulated urination, headache gone, I feel amazing and refreshed! Quite comfortable to do again by my self in my room at this dose. Energy level very high! Profound, pleasant and therapeutic experience gone and past, like a very intense, awe-inspiring dream.

I shall continue with this in the near future. Very happy with results so far. I feel like I'm in a full relationship with HER and HIM. Only time will tell on what everything else has to express later. In the meantime, I'll leave these realms to be for now. Also, just to note, prior to this experience saliva inspired me to give away a bunch of clothes I had no use for to charity.

Take care.

gibran2
#32 Posted : 6/24/2014 7:25:42 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Salvia divinorum expertSenior Member

It’s good to see that your taking a gradual approach to working with salvia.

One thing I notice is that you seem to be confusing milligrams with grams. For example, your last experience you say you consumed 0.100mg of extract. 0.100mg is 100 micrograms – a threshold dose for pure salvinorin A, but a miniscule dose of even a strong extract. Don’t you mean 0.100g? (100mg?)
gibran2 is a fictional character. Any resemblance to anyone living or dead is purely coincidental.

Cognitive Heart
#33 Posted : 6/24/2014 7:39:37 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Thank you gibran2 for the response! All is going great with the developing relationship/experiences.

Hmm, well, you are correct, my mistake. Didn't realize that until now. Thanks gibran2 for the reminder! Smile

To all those referring to or simply reading this sub-forum, PLEASE take into account all information on dosage level readings - 0.000mg doses are actually 0.000g doses - mg. I've posted this on first page as well to inform others. Its interesting that I did this instead because on my scale it clearly represents 0.000g as (mg).

https://www.dmt-nexus.me/forum/default.aspx?g=posts&t=17079

Inner Paths
#34 Posted : 6/26/2014 2:46:36 PM

Secretary of the Interior

It's been great reading your developing relationship with the Diviner's Sage, thanks for a well documented and written account and please do add more as it progresses Cognitive Heart.

I started in with the shepherdess around about October last year with a similar intention as you and tried to keep to a set ritual as well to show my utmost respect for the Lady. Over a 3-4month period I would partake of her through the bridge of smoke (using plain leaf) 1-3 times a week... I definitely have felt a developing kinship with her and when approached with respect, a solid intention and a clear mind, had some beautiful experiences with her.

No breakthroughs yet for me, mostly experiences around level 3 on the Siebert rating scale. Interesting visionary experiences with strong childlike fairy tale vibes (think Hansel and Gretel but no way near as sinister) and some childhood nostalgia going on too. A good few experiences also of encountering mind spaces that felt comprised of impossible dimensions too (at least impossible in an ordinary reality type of way), kind of tesseract like, similar to this gif link: Tesseract Gif

I had one experience where my ego started fragmenting and framestacking off into oblivion, in hindsight what I think is most likely the transition into the breakthrough egoless states on the otherside. I didn't go further than that as I felt I have more work to do in the lower levels before I'm near ready to properly grok a Salvia breakthrough.

Anyways, sorry for rambling but it's nice to see some new Salvia reports popping up on the nexus again, I think it's about time I dust off my Salvia boots and start back in with her after a bit of a break over the past three or so months.

Shine on you crazy diamonds Love
"The love I've made is the shape of my space"

Cognitive Heart
#35 Posted : 6/26/2014 4:03:04 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Thank you for the meaningful reply! I shall keep updating as soon as I have more material to work with.

The feeling of merging with a 'tesseract' is very relatable. I feel it something close to this nature:

http://fc03.deviantart.n...by_joaoyates-d65w52a.gif

The potential can be quite beautiful. I've yet to experience the full-on breakthrough but definitely sub-breakthrough experiences have been documented. I'm starting to discover that ego has no place of its origins in the saliva realm. Literally 'non-existent' and a sudden exploration of inner child-like dimensions.

Your attitude and respect shows great value to this powerful, sacred herb. Hope all goes well with your future encounters!

Inner Paths
#36 Posted : 6/27/2014 1:29:09 AM

No worries Cognitive Heart, it's great to have another salvianaut on the nexus. It is a special plant and I find that if you approach with respect and reverence she tends to treat you well and you have the chance of having an ally for life Love

I've been trying for the last six months to get some cuttings going, I've had three cuttings so far. The first one didn't make it and the last two had to be chopped up into cuttings to root again as the root system on the original cuttings didn't take to the soil medium I had them in and started dying. She is a hard plant to get started, at least for me, especially compared to the other ethnobotanicals I'm growing (p. viridis, b. caapi and L. williamsii) but I feel like if I can get at least one mother plant going from a cutting I will have an even stronger relationship with her... And a lifetime supply of leaf!

Give buccal/sublingual a go when you get a chance. I found tincture diluted with a touch of hot water and honey was a great way to go with the buccal route. I've only done it once this way but there was a lot of potential in the extended hang time. It felt like a more shamanic journey too, I've been meaning to get back to the tincture but moving house, etc has given me enough real world things to deal with before I venture back. I have a wonderful space for my journeys now as I have a detached guesthouse that I've set up especially for journeying and music making.

Anyway mate, best of luck on your future journeys, try and get hold of a few ounces of plain leaf and you can make your own tinctures and extracts if you need to, and, when your reverse tolerance is low enough you might be able to have smoked journeys with plain leaf on its own. Peace!

Cognitive Heart
#37 Posted : 6/27/2014 3:07:10 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Completely! Ha ha, salvianaut I am. Currently, anyways. Sometimes, I can still feel HER and HIM. Its very strange, yet, comforting. It feels like many of these 'entities' have made base within my ego, which I find interesting. So in a way, this ally may be for life, or until I breakthrough and see them. The greeting has taken place already.

Yes, I'd imagine she is difficult to grow and propagate properly, considering her only place of home is within the elusive, Oaxaca terrain. Having that lifetime of leaf would be very special, though.

I'm definitely considering growing salvia as well. Its what I wanted at first, but unfortunately due to scarce resources; unable to as of yet, but I do plan on it! The buccal experience seems different and very distinct compared to that of smoking. For some people, anyways. Others, not. It varies on many factors. Yes, please take your time. She is very patient with us, as we should to her.

Thank you for the guidance and ideas! Much appreciated. I shall share my further experiences soon enough..at least until I fully break through.

Take care.

Cognitive Heart
#38 Posted : 9/5/2014 7:28:54 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Passionflower(Passiflora Incarnata), Tobacco(nicotiana tabacum)experiences mixed with 10x salvia as follows: The most loving and daring experiences.

P.Incarnata

One night, a couple friends and I took a stroll along a quiet riverbank, near the overhead bridge with wicked graffiti. We sat near silent under the bright, star-light night. Cool the night air was. Warm as a being holding us in our place.. a meditation with nature so to speak..

I started packing the clear J pipe with the passiflora and passed it around. We all agreed we had felt mildly empathic, clear-headed, relaxed, tranquil and slightly sedated. Positive and humoristic yet serious feelings for loading up the next bowl with salvia divinorum placed on the passiflora. After finishing the entire bowl, I immediately felt altered.. but not in the usual salvia way. A soothing tranquilizing effect added to the salvia effects. Much more laughing and giddiness than without passiflora. The ground felt like water and I was suddenly in a sea of pure affection and love with everything I could feel. The pushing sensation was much more appealing and smoother. The experience repeated in blossoming effects and I felt the need to explain a story out loud with what was created but ancient toned with dreamy/tranquil peripheral effects. Slightly extended duration with passiflora.

Reflection in the afterglow was easier to establish what I recall happened during the trip due to the passiflora activity.

Anyone else have similar experiences or have tried this? I shall continue using these 2 together more often in higher dosages.

Nicotiana tabacum

I do not endorse or advocate the use in smoking tobacco due to the possible, powerful negative effects. What I have discovered about mixing tobacco with salvia is that the visionary effects are far more rigid or 'tight' in speed, motion and appearance. The visuals were not very psychedelic-like but rather more focused being-like hallucinatory surroundings. I felt more protected, though.

May or may not come back to this.

Inner Paths
#39 Posted : 9/10/2014 7:18:59 AM

Cognitive Heart wrote:
Reflection in the afterglow was easier to establish what I recall happened during the trip due to the passiflora activity afaik.

Any1 else have similar experiences or have tried this? I shall continue using these 2 together more often in higher dosages.

I have much smoother encounters with the sage spirit when I preload with a harmala blend beforehand. There is a definite synergy and smoothing of the salvia effects, more euphoric and IME, mystical and beautiful. The harmalas (crude rue based extract) act like a mind lubricant so the effects of the sage spirit are less juddering and choppy.

So much so that, for me, the last time I entered the besaged state, I did so without my usual harmala predose and had a bit of a stern teaching and rough ride from the shepherdess. It was a combination of entering into her space with too many things weighing on my mind and not having the calming, centred effects of the harmala state... Though she showed me what I needed to see and I have had a bit of a sabbatical from her to integrate the teaching I received before approaching her again in a better state of being.

Anyways, passiflora (at least passiflora incarnata) contains small amounts of a few different harmalas so that might explain the effects you describe which definitely sound familiar to my experiences combining with harmalas.

Peace be with you on your journeys.

Cognitive Heart
#40 Posted : 9/12/2014 12:17:43 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Thank you InnerTravels, your presence is inspiring. Smile I'm intrigued and happy for your response with harmalas and salvia, I'd like to try that someday and hopefully use it with other entheogens as well.

PREV123NEXT