We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
123NEXT
Beginning the Salvia Divinorum Realm Options

Cognitive Heart
#1 Posted : 5/15/2014 4:48:46 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Hello..

I'm relatively new to salvia and its potent salvinorin A / related compounds. I have a few questions for those who are not new to this sacred, powerful ally. I have an enhanced leaf extract of 10x that I'd like to begin with. The last thing I want is for the experience to be too strong for the first few times. I enjoy encounters that slowly work up to the masterpiece.

1. Is this a good starting point or should I begin with 5x? I am aware that with exposure to smoking salvia the effects become stronger with each session, correct? A kind of reverse tolerance so to speak?

2. As far as bases go I'd like to use plant material to place this divine plant upon to be summoned. Which plant is best used for this? I was thinking along the lines of mullein to experience the effects of salvia only whereas cannabis may have some altering effects on the salvia effects. What do you use? What works best in your experience without dulling or altering the effects of salvia?

3. In terms of measuring; in this case I'd be measuring with a 20 - 0.001 g scale.

4. Set and setting is a classic question and important area of judgement. Based on your experiences, where has salvia led you to have the greatest trips? I feel my room to be best for a little while but nature forest is another option as well.

5. In terms of the afterglow effects, what has been the most prominent experience for you? And have your experiences been mostly dissociative, psychedelic or universal in nature? Perhaps life-changing?

Any and all other topics for discussion are welcome in case I may have missed something. In conclusion, I adore this plant and its potential in aiding my overall growth and learning capabilities towards my well-being, self-awareness and life itself.

Thank you for reading and I look forward to reading your replies!

PLEASE take into account all information on dosage level readings - 0.000mg doses are actually 0.000g doses - mg. Take time to adjust each dose accordingly. These upcoming experiences are strictly for guiding purposes only!
'What's going to happen?' 'Something wonderful.'

Skip the manual, now, where's the master switch?

We are interstellar stardust, the re-dox co-factors of existence. Serve the sacred laws of the universe before your time comes to an end. Oh yes, you shall be rewarded.

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

Metanoia
#2 Posted : 5/15/2014 5:33:50 PM

DMT-Nexus member

10x isn't necessarily too potent to start with. The most important factor is dosage. Start very small, 20mg - 40mg. As for base herbs I use plain Salvia leaf, mint, or damiana. Calea zacatechichi is also a great herb to use.

Set and setting are important with any powerful psychedelic. Any place where you are comfortable and as calm as possible will do. Also try to have someone there with you the first time you intend to journey with Salvia as you can move around and bump into things without realizing it.

As for afterglow, it's a big reason why I've used this plant for so many years. It gives me (and many others) a very strong antidepressant effect for days after. It can also cause some depersonalization/derealization if larger doses are taken though, so again, dosage is critical. You're right about the reverse tolerance effect, it will become easier to obtain effects with each trip.

Cognitive Heart
#3 Posted : 5/15/2014 5:58:07 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Thanks for the words!

I agree with the dosage factor. Okay very low it is! I'll start with 20mg and work my way up. Do you suppose there are some positive noo-tropic or anti-depressant effects for taking salvia in that dose? A threshold dose?

Okay my room it is! I don't intend on having anyone with me and I'm comfortable with that. I am able to cope with breathing, stillness and sometimes music. I've had a larger percentage of entheogenic experiences alone than with others. However, I do see the significance of being in a group or one/two other people.

Do you recommend low lighting? Morning or evening implementation? I realize it's all based on my comfort level but I enjoy reading what others do, too.

We are interstellar stardust, the re-dox co-factors of existence. Serve the sacred laws of the universe before your time comes to an end. Oh yes, you shall be rewarded.

cubeananda
#4 Posted : 5/15/2014 6:15:38 PM

jai

IME as long as set and setting are respected low doses can be nootropic.

Recommend using a torch lighter to smoke it all very thoroughly.
I'm not sure why, but this produces a very clean experience for me an tastes better compared to using a typical flint lighter

Much love to you and travel well in her folds!

Cognitive Heart
#5 Posted : 5/15/2014 8:08:26 PM

DMT-Nexus member

All respect for this incredible, potentially life-changing plant.

I'll see what 20 mg does for any beneficial, nootropic effects. Though, it appears that SD is in fact a partial agonist of the D2 coupled receptor(dopamine, synaptic plasticity). If successful at that level, I shall explore that dose for some time, moving up to the eventual true psychedelic realm this plant possesses.

If a regular BIC lighter works, I'll stick with it. Definitely will keep the torch in mind!

Any interactions I should be aware of in regards to Salvinorin A and its derivatives?

Much appreciated! Very excited!

Thumbs up

cubeananda
#6 Posted : 5/15/2014 8:18:29 PM

jai

Cognitive Heart wrote:

Any interactions I should be aware of in regards to Salvinorin A?

Yes, sA and the ego are a very difficult combination.
Laughing

Cognitive Heart
#7 Posted : 5/15/2014 8:47:42 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Heh heh, I'm most sure of that. 'sA' being one of the most powerful entheogenic plants you can actively consume in its natural state. Very happy

Is the quid more or less powerful than smoking it? I've read different stories on the matter in terms of duration, but also a lot of similarities/differences in terms of effects. This was actually what I really wanted to start with. By growing the plant itself and taking the leaves as was/is done in Central Mexico. Unfortunately, this is hard to come by.

Anyways, I can only make do with what I have.

cubeananda
#8 Posted : 5/15/2014 8:56:45 PM

jai

As I recall quidding often led to very erotic experiences and also helped me to understand S. Divinorum as a being.
Smoking it more reliably took me to a certain place, but also more of me resisted going there.

Quidding is nice because you can feel the salvonorin A coursing slowly through your body, and with it 'her'

Cognitive Heart
#9 Posted : 5/15/2014 9:18:05 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I understand where you are coming from. Considering quidding was the sacred method whereby great, authentic, energetic and bodily sensations came from with this particular plant. Smoking it(from what I understand), is completely different in onset, duration and the experience in general. Its more of a cannon-like approach whereby chewing the leaves brings on a much smoother, relaxing state.

Being 'with her' is where I'd love to be. I experience this with all psychedelics. The relationship you develop is incredible! Especially when you have the chance to grow plants. Wink

Metanoia
#10 Posted : 5/15/2014 11:55:19 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Cognitive Heart wrote:
Okay, my room it is! I don't intend on having anyone with me and I'm comfortable with that. I'm able to cope with breathing, stillness and sometimes music. I've had a larger percentage of entheogenic experiences alone than with others.

Do you recommend low lighting? Morning or evening implementation? I realize it is all based on my comfort level but I enjoy reading what others do, too.

If you're more comfortable going in alone, then that's probably the route you should take. Just be careful and put anything away that you might knock over or harm yourself by bumping into Laughing

I would definitely recommend total darkness and silence. A lot of psychedelics pair well with music and different lighting (christmas lights, strobe lights, black lights, etc.) but Salvia, speaking from personal experience, seems to be best enjoyed in absolute darkness and silence. Especially during those first few trips where one sound can tear you out of the experience, and it's very tempting to keep your eyes open and focus on familiar surroundings when you begin to really slip into the Salviaspace.

Happy travels, let us know how it goes Thumbs up

Cognitive Heart
#11 Posted : 5/16/2014 1:25:13 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Good preparation! I'll make sure nothing is of particular danger in my environment.

I shall see how that plays out.

Thanks for the info and advice! I will report back here when I've experienced something of an intriguing nature. Real excited and eager to enter these places!

Cognitive Heart
#12 Posted : 6/19/2014 5:52:47 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Okay! Finally my scale arrived and I can begin experimenting. I also bought a book titled 'Salvia Divinorum: Doorway to Thought-Free Awareness:' by J.D Arthur to learn and comfort my forthcoming experiences to relate upon.

Calibrated. Incense burning. Lying in bed with pillows on each side to balance myself. Nervous, buts that okay. Beginning to simmer myself.

0.020 mg of 10x to start(very low) placed on Mullein plant matter.

Small bong in hand, beginning to fill bowl. 11:20am.

After initial hit I feel much more comfortable, very slight alteration in consciousness. Ever so slight warm feeling in legs, something is here but I'm not sure exactly who, what, why or how. My vision has changed slightly. Colors seem slightly different, feeling of warmth in my head, too. Slight change in memory function and sound differentiation. Communication with myself is different and the most prominent effect with this dose, something is here. Very slight after images create noticeable but subtle changes. Overall, slightly therapeutic and enjoyable. Very curious mixing Cannabis with this dose. Also, this dose feels nootropic in the sense of confidence, energy, thought process, well-being and decision-making.

Moving to 0.040mg with same setup.

After initial hit; something is definitely here. Sense of vision cycling or spinning. I sense a voice or spirit speaking with me, allowing me to see personal insights. I feel myself merge through my thoughts. My awareness has altered, slight dissociation. A sense of learning/yearning. This spirit feels like my heart opening up and communicating a kind of esoteric language. My legs feel warmer and tingling up and down my legs, not yet my full body. My head feels buzzier. After images are more stronger. By clapping my hands, my sense of aesthetics has changed and I begin to laugh. Sense of mood lift. Sounds are the same. Heart beat is faster. Breathing is deeper and longer. No breakthrough but feeling way more comfortable and approachable with myself. Same nootropic effects but slightly stronger.

Moving to 0.060mg with same setup after I take a hot/cold shower. It is now 12:30am

Same effects-after effects described above, though this dosage is showing me something more powerful if I continue with this today. In which I will. Pleased

There was a fast sense of merging with my inner vision. My typing has become more difficult to do.o As I continue to type, my mind processes words differently as if mispelled words are okay to have and allow language to be more creative. Sounds are much more in depth. As is communication. Heart rate, normal. Relaxed.

Moving to 0.080mg with same setup on new page.

Cognitive Heart
#13 Posted : 6/19/2014 6:45:09 PM

DMT-Nexus member

It is now 1:00pm. Slight headache, wearing off slowly, observing effects. Glass of chilled water taken to hydrate myself. I'll continue with 0.080mg now with eye mask. Feeling the afterglow nicely, very enjoyable. I can definitely feel an anti-depressant effect, mild though.

Definitely a light experience, here. Within 10 seconds my body/mind quickly bolts up as I slowly drift/fall backwards with my head tilted up, I cannot control it, it feels like a force is making me look at something, and noticeable visuals forming, my body feels like its glowing. Stronger change in vision and movement(especially objects and external environment). Internally, I feel at peace. More inner silence than that of communication. Poetry is much more appreciating, as is art and music. Music seems to capture my visuals and enhance them as they form. Meditation is enhanced greatly. Music also sounds slightly distorted, slower, light and esoteric. Its easier to pick out the instruments and variations within each song. I shall leave it playing.

Moving up to 0.100 mg with eye mask on, complete darkness, although not complete silence as cars drive back and forth on the road outside. Outside is an unusual place, where it is today; brings me back and forth through the meadow of light and darkness. Though these energies are humble beginnings and endings, we shall not forget our past, for the future manifests the present experience at hand. I feel more creative and inspired through salvia. My thoughts seem to slide through with somewhat of a coherent reflection.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fnxZEwoMA_k

This song sounds incredible with Sally. I also tend to create music in my mind much more fluently.

After initial hit, same effects are felt as before. Light in experience still, but there. Much more of a shift in my vision and attention now. Paranoia has started but easily controlled. Exploration is now evident. Ego is dissolving in a way I've never experienced before, very anti-ego. Being pulled in all directions. We want to be together. Though, it is not enough. Not now anyways. This is just me experimenting with this very fascinating plant. She knows I am now apart of it all.

Will continue with 0.150 mg in my next experiment with complete silence and darkness. I've learned something from this plant already, and that is being alive with the reminder that all is well here, do not be frightened, you have done well. Be us, do what we are doing sort of thing. Terence Mckenna speaks of this with DMT. Also, I've noticed that the mullein isn't working as well as I previously thought, its rather difficult to smoke with salvia(IMO). I'll be experimenting with other bases in the future.

So, very peaceful effects right now. Very curious and excited to see what else this plant has for allowing me to see what it is I'm sensing. I want to be beyond the raging waves, and so does she. For us. The leaves outside on the trees sound incredible!

This is my depicted message I'm gaining currently. I hope others can relate. Will be back shortly.

Thumbs up

Cognitive Heart
#14 Posted : 6/21/2014 1:27:43 AM

DMT-Nexus member

0.150 mg as follows. Same set-up, eye shades, balanced, little to no noise. Very brief experience. About 10 min altogether, afterglow now. It feels time has moved forward, reality is slippery. Feeling of altered well-being present, music sounds very soothing. Slower thought process, peace of mind, body and heart. No fear, I feel great! Some thoughts and feelings are heightened if I allow them to be. Mostly just silent space, I know this space.

As I remained in my meditative posture, I take the hit. I take it smoothly, gently pulling all of the herb at once. I am only able to hold it for about 12 sec unfortunately, I'll hold longer next time around. Before exhaling, it already started. Whatever IT was.

I first noticed my body as a kind of presence, as before. My whole body lites up, tuning in quickly. I feel my head being pushed back. I begin to see waves of movement, lights, ripples and dance. I begin laughing hysterically, deep laughs. I cannot control IT. She is still here, always here, it feels like she is observing me. I can just barely see something of a alien-noid creature just standing in one place in time, she's at peace with me and welcomes me, just pure presence. I got the feeling of taking off the eye shades, as I felt that they were not of use to me. I'm beginning to understand the title of the book I have now (read above) as you may too.

Its almost as if something came out of my body and showed me peculiar sights of vision. Seeing after images quite nicely, some formations still occurring. Objects are funny to look at, especially once I touch or move them. Some empathy felt for my cat.

Some slight dissociation, slight warmth in my legs, mostly cold everywhere else, nothing negative occurred, or yet anyways.

obliguhl
#15 Posted : 6/21/2014 10:28:50 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Quote:
I would definitely recommend total darkness and silence. A lot of psychedelics pair well with music and different lighting (christmas lights, strobe lights, black lights, etc.) but Salvia, speaking from personal experience, seems to be best enjoyed in absolute darkness and silence.

This a thousand times. You do not need huge amounts. Chewing leafs can be sufficient, IF you lay down in darkness and silence and are ready to envoke the spirit. Great to hear that you are now at least experiencing threshold effects. Better start slow, i would agree. Perhaps try to not read too much into it though. Reading your reports makes me feel as if you have studied this plant extensively and its supposed effects. At least to me, a decently strong experience was different than what i read before.

Once you get there, tell the little white beings i'll be back to "play" lol

Cognitive Heart
#16 Posted : 6/21/2014 3:19:15 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Quote:
Once you get there, tell the little white beings i'll be back to "play" lol

Thank you for the input! All is well so far. Getting closer and closer. It seems everytime I leave the realm, I leave with a few inner messages towards IT(as in she). I have yet to reach the experience of full blown but I can feel it coming. I'm hoping to weigh the rest I have today of my 10x and hopefully get a weight of 0.0350mg and go with this tonight in complete darkness or out in nature with possibly a friend and some elder tobacco. If not, than on to 20x!

Do you know of an efficient mg dose for 20x?

0.0250mg as follows. Also, I've noticed some dream enhancement from smoking at night. It's easier to slide into dreams.

I took it a little different this time around. Instead of complete silence or darkness, I ventured to a near-by isolated forest and smoked the dose through a pipe, definitely much more difficult than that of a water bong. All of this learning..

As I relaxed my self into a comfortable position against a tree, I began to ignite the herb. Very comfortable now, no nervousness whatsoever. Slight paranoia but this disappeared quickly. As usual, I experience the creative touch to reality, some mild OEV's and CEV's. My balance is much more affected now, difficult to follow a train of thought.

After about 10 min of observing and experiencing, I try to stand up and see how affected my balance is. Definitely uncoordinated, swinging to left and right slightly. I sit back down and allow my thoughts to interpret what I see, feel and hear. Soon afterwards I take a walk over to the near-by beach and lay lying on a grassy hill. Walking felt amazing and alien! I smoke the rest of the amount left (divided equally) and took it all through one hit, easier this time around.

I began to feel weightless, increased creative touch to reality again, sense of energy. However, this where I began to see real colors and objects of space, time and mystery. I can see this kind of vibration appearing all over my body. These colors ranging from red, yellow to orange and green, some hue of purple too. Next, I observe this machine-like, organic technology appear from the sky, literally forming from the sky above. Its big, shiny, metallic and very bright. This object greets me with love and unusual phenomena. I then start to giggle and roll around on the grass uncontrollably. Feeling the grass is great! The trees seem to speak of something but not entirely sure what. Many more personal insights and humor.

A nice afterglow feeling from this leading to eventual music listening and sleep. Nothing negative experienced. I noticed a face forming within a tree, it looked surprised, sharp and unusual. Wut?

BecometheOther
#17 Posted : 6/21/2014 9:38:23 PM

metamorhpasizer

Hey cog heart!

I've been using sage on and off for 10 years now, and my experiences with it range from a light positive narcotic like effect to realms of complete void and terror.

I have learned that for me, I swear by the plain leaf, one or two puffs of the leaf is plenty enough for me to have a full experience. 5 x might be nice, but I find something like 20x to be insane and complete overkill. I don't think this leads to the best experience.

If I were to use extract I would make it myself with respect and from plain leaf.

At times if going for a full effect it is a really good idea to haveba sitter. Maybe have them sitting behind you and only intervene or speak if necessary (the bolt effect).

I have had the bolt effect happen to me a number of times and even from plain leaf. A sitter is a good idea.

I find the ideal setting to be a very quiet and calm place with no distractions or people (other than sitter) present. A dark room with a candle burning on an altar is the traditional set and setting. Also comfortable clothing is good because with initial effects small irritations such as itching or discomfort become big distractions.

It is essential with salvia to go in with a purpose for entering her space. Even if that purpose might be simply to meet the spirit. Doing it willy nilly or out of boredom can be bad.

Whatever this intention keep it at the front of your mind as you ingest your dose. Sometimes I like to have a visual like a sign or mandala in front of me so that when my ego loses track of what's going on I can look at that and remember what I am doing.

Every time with the sage you start from the place you left off. I've heard it described as you hit the pause button on your trip and next time you do it it plays from where you paused it. Initially I found this effect unnerving, sometimes I would find myself saying why did I come back here? This was back before I truly became the sages ally and did not always have good setting or intention.

Experiences like this where only fear are experienced or uncomfortable vortex effects or becoming a fleck of paint on the wall are experiences that turn people off of salvia and are often the effects you hear most about...

It can really lead one to think, what is the point? Where is Tue profound wisdom and transcendental beauty?

To that I say there absolutely is a point and there is unfathomable beauty to behold in the sage realms, one must only honestly develop a relationship with the plant first and approach from a place of respect. Follow the steps I listed have an intention and use in adulterated plant material.

The sage really has a spirit we call her the princess. She is described as being like a dear, shy and careful about who she chooses. Sure you could smoke 40x and have a freak show experience but the true wisdom and spirit of the plant may not meet you there. In fact she could be punishing you for the way you approached her.

It takes some getting used to, trial and error. The salvia bends or physical effects of weird gravity or being twisted begin to be less and less prevelant and the profound effects become more and more. All of the sudden your experiences will be packed with meaningful content and spiritual effects.

Now the sage has chosen you and there is a world of possibilities. I have found her to be a plant teacher without equal honest and direct in her teachings like no other.

My recent salvia experience s led me to believe it to he the most profound enthoegen available. Even topping my DMT experiences for cosmic beauty and bliss.

After meditating and slowly taking puffs of plain leaf I found myself in outer space surrounded by stars. I was in some kind of floating temple in the sky and visualised a sadu meditating in the lotus position surrounded by leaves. Above me was a visual and audio giant DNA strand moving and undulating. I cannot begin to describe the feelings of bliss and understanding during this experience and I won't try. It was amazing.

My friend was also journeying with me and upon our return hr told me the princess met him and told him she was glad to see me again. Pleased

I highly recommend obtaining a cutting and growing the plant.

Cheers

You have never been apart from me. You can never depart and never return, for we are continuous, indistinguishable. We are eternal forever

Cognitive Heart
#18 Posted : 6/22/2014 6:06:40 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Thank you for sharing! Smile

I was only able to obtain what was left of the 10x packet with 0.311mg. Ended up also sharing this with another friend(first experience with another person) equally divided. It is amazing how well the reverse tolerance works with this plant! Very impressed so far. Exploring this plants potential is incredible. The afterglow is very interesting and enhances a lot of what I do and perceive. Probably the greatest plant I've worked with. Where does this plant come from? Zero negative physical/mental/emotional effects thus far. Some slight paranoia a few times, slight headache once, improvement in bowel movementsPleased . It seems to facilitate urination too. I am very comfortable with this ally.

0.155mg as follows with sitter. Location: sandy beach, midnight, sound of trees/shore, clear sky, stars are out,(shooting stars, milky way galaxy visible.) With one friend. Stone pipe cleared to the best of my ability.

As my friend and I talk amongst various interests, stories and ideas, we find this spot to sit and smoke tobacco followed by salvia. We talked mostly of our experiences with unidentified flying objects, music, salvia itself and life in general.

I relax myself on a small sand dune and begin smoking. The usual effects begin and I start to feel like something else, sense of energy, awe, followed by all of the usual effects already experienced before. A lot of giggling this time around, mostly just of the feeling of alteration. It was authentic being with another friend but didn't change the entire experience, still personal. At one point it felt like he wasn't there physically, but spiritually he was there, definitely more laughter as we watch each other change within the realms of consciousness. What was really strange about our exploration is that earlier the next morning, exactly where we sat and experienced the plants essence, a small family of indigenous family sat in the same spot where we smoked previously.

I shall continue with 20x. Dosage will be recorded in next page.

Hi BecometheOther!

You have quite some time with salvia and its effects. I've yet to experience any terror but definitely a sense of 'voidness'.

I've found 10x to be quite light thus far. No experience with 5x. With the correct dosage of 20x I feel it can be doable, even alone. Can you elaborate on your experience with 20x specifically? I feel with time, the effects will be very easy to achieve with minimal material.

Plain leaf seems interesting and much more direct than that of concentrated extract. I would really enjoy growing this specimen to have the direct leaf (dried and smoked or chewed) but this is hard to come by.

The bolt effect is very interesting. It feels like you are pushed or winded by a guided force.

As of all my experiences, I've only had one sitter thus far. It didn't really change anything besides having him there as comfort and someone to relate and talk to through understanding the experience better.

Quote:
It is essential with salvia to go in with a purpose for entering her space. Even if that purpose might be simply to meet the spirit. Doing it willy nilly or out of boredom can be bad news.

Agreed! With every experience it has been mostly developing a relationship with her or IT. Salvia has changed something within my soul and it is very welcoming. Without doing it correctly or simply out of pleasure isn't my goal but simply to be with her and to aid in my understanding of reality.

Your way of preparation is good! I find my ego dissolves fairly quickly within the experience. For me, I like to sit or lie down on my bed against a wall with two pillows balancing my body so I don't injury myself. Having something to relate or look at is important. I have a buddha statue that works well and other little objects, too. The intent is a valuable presence and works very well as salvia readily helps you to see and understand various aspects of self and universal awareness. Though, I am still learning. Every experience I've seen and/or felt something different but with subtle, familiar perceptions. This 'presence.' Communicating with her is very sacred and of important value of each experience. I find meditation to be very useful with salvia.

Yes, well I find myself becoming objects of empowerment. Whatever object that is, it become apart of my understanding. Very unique effect (as with all other effects). She is shy, yes. I find she is able to fully greet with me. Whether this is my personality, understanding, perception, self etc; I don't really know. She is mysterious in her ways. Being in one area suddenly appearing in another area so on so forth.

Yes! Agreed! Full on respect is crucial! Whether that is just to be with her and listen, or to work through something personally. Sometimes these two effects co-exist together as one. She is one within my heart now.

Quote:

It takes some getting used to, trial and error. The salvia bends or physical effects of weird gravity or being twisted begin to be less and less prevelant and the profound effects become more and more. All of the sudden your experiences will be packed with meaningful content and spiritual effects.

Learning, yes. The reverse tolerance is very unique. I came to a goosebumped realization with salvia in that, through language, 'this is it, you've found it.' It was more so a bodily energy kind of realization. This content almost always comes on during the experience and its very vitalizing. With each experience, I've always come to say 'hello', nice to see you again.' And so does she. As Daniel Siebert said, many are sensitive or immune to the effects. I find I am somewhere in the middle so far, balanced.

That is quite a profound experience you had! I am eager to explore more of her(us) soon. Hopefully in the near future I can obtain plant cuttings. I will check the supplier sites for more answers on that goal.

Thank you for your honest reply! It all aids in my growth towards her.

Cognitive Heart
#19 Posted : 6/23/2014 12:00:56 AM

DMT-Nexus member

20x concentrated extract
0.100mg
forest, near river, calm, no fear or nervousness, exploring new territory within environment, intent is for exploration/revealing nature. I'm finding it easier to reflect each experience 15-20 min after the whole experience.

After pulling through initial hit, I begin to feel the usual bodily feeling, energy, awe, no laughter this time, some smiling, stranger sense of softer presence, movement feels bizarre, feeling heavier than previous experiences, feeling of pressure on my body. Some CEV's forming, something stronger is here, a familiar force, hearing is altered, thoughts are slightly heightened and scattered, individual words have greater impact(this has been with every salvia trip), sense of emptiness, sensual activity present, loss of motor capabilities, sense of tingling, insights on consideration of environment, this plant knows me well now.

0.150mg
lying on bed, calm, relaxed, no fear or nervousness, same intent as before.

After pulling through initial hit, all usual effects, for the first time I begin to feel a sensation of twist in vision, bodily feeling weightless, drifting alongside my body, slight sense of travel, after images clear as light, forming/colorful, very bizarre sensations, short term memory loss, slight sense of being pulled downward, motor capabilities gone, merging with sensations. I feel that the experience is becoming much more profound and quite unusual. Not entirely sure what happened in all honesty, it feels like a dream now, as if I was being shown the life of something else. I wasn't here nor there. Surprised

The usual afterglow effects as previous experiences, which is interesting to note. The trip itself wasn't particularly uplifting. Antidepressant effect still noticeable. Sense of glow to objects, nature, my body energy, other people, animals, words, art, writing etc.

Self-reflection is much more prominent. Sense of eternity. This plant tool cares about us. I feel like I'm merging with life itself on a deeper, caring level.

I shall continue to report with 0.200mg of 20x tonight in same location as previous experience on grassy hill where I encountered the object.

Cognitive Heart
#20 Posted : 6/23/2014 5:06:41 AM

DMT-Nexus member

20x concentrated extract leaf
0.200mg, small water bong
grassy hill near beach, near-quiet, dark, sound of trees and water
close to midnight

This was probably the most profound/powerful experience I've ever had with any psychedelic. Brief experience. Shocked

Okay, so I make my way over to the grassy hill below the pine trees. I get comfortable and make sure all is quiet enough. I feel ready with little to no anxiety, quite ready to observe and experience this. I then load my small bong carefully. Before I even finish the bowl, I'm in another realm of existence. I really wanted to finish the rest but it was coming on so FAST. It wasn't just HER and myself now, it was many! It was lifetimes! I then knew, this is the dose.

The force was too strong and I said, 'okay.' I am able to set my bong down and suddenly I was pushed back to the ground, HARD. As this happened, it felt as if I was being pushed up from the ground forcefully. Immediately I feel my whole body buzzing and pulsating with power and light.. as if my body was stretching infinitely, while seeing this amazing machinescape lite up my entire visual field above me.. seeing full on OEV flash before my eyes, as well as colors and vibrations.. figures of two esoteric mazatec-like women and two very technological objects overlaying my vision.. this giant grid-like, kalidoscopic structure floats down from the sky. It was gold, red, yellow.. so many colors and temples appearing! All transforming into different variations. I've broken through something.

There were no words to explain what was happening, or what had happened. The women looked shy, humble and properly dressed. They were here of importance. Beautiful colors and detailed clothing. One mazatec women transformed into a virgin mary look alike while the other transformed into pieces of my family. I began to have auditory hallucinations of people calling my name, to my left field of vision. Warping faces were seen above me. This was all suddenly being reflected off of this holographic-like object. These objects were 2-3-dimensional in shape and design. Somewhat difficult to interpret but very alien-like and coming towards me, dropping down and floating back up again.

My overall capacity of hearing became very prominent. I could hear everything around me. Motor function and bodily balance were gone. My body was very grounded. My ego was persistent in telling me to hold on to something, but there was nothing to hold on to. Ego came and went, it disrupted some of the experience but for the most part little to none. It was like rich sand slipping through my hands. It was awe-inspiring! How was this possible? My jaw was locked into a stupefied position, not knowing what was coming next. Some paranoia was present during the experience. I do see the importance of a sitter now.

(lone experiences can be extremely dangerous for the unexperienced, always consider a sitter. I am not responsible for your actions, these reports are for reference purposes only)!

This was over before I could even begin to describe what I witnessed and perceived. I wanted to tell someone about this, as I am now. Once again, it felt like a dream. Time literally pushed forward through the webs of chaos, beauty and mystery. There was a breakthrough, definitely possible to do so at this dose.. it was powerful in its approach. What did any of this mean?

-Has anyone experienced similar effects?

-Can anyone share their knowledge on the visions at play here?

-Can anyone share their opinion or advice?

I'll be returning to this exact dose in time within the comfort of my room, eye-shades, silence, incense and the usual balanced setup on my mattress. Maybe a sitter, too.

123NEXT