We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
12NEXT
Cure for cancer - UPDATE - positive results, diet or needle :?: Options

Drake
#1 Posted : 7/6/2009 3:51:41 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I like to bring to the masses attention, that there is a way to treat and reverse cancer. To my understanding, they call it the The Rave Diet, basically is just a plant based diet. I would like to add, my FOAF has prostate cancer. He has changed to this plant based diet, and already he is going to the toilet like normal. So far from what i understand, within just two weeks this diet can start to reverse cancer. My FOAF is getting tests again 10 days before he gets the operation, but already he is pissing normal, after doing this diet for half a week. He sead he would have to piss every 10 min, he would piss and feel like he would need to go again. He sead now he pisses MUCH less.

So what dose this tell you? It is not hes body fighting it (there is a word for it). Because to many people have been cured from this diet. People with stage 4 cancers have lived for 5 years when on this plant based diet, and are training.

Now correct me on this information. The Asian country's many many years ago (and to this day), smokes tobacco A LOT (to my understanding). Yet there rate of cancer was pretty low. Then along came western foods, greasy, fatty foods. Before western foods came, the Asian country's would eat lots of plant stuffs, and some fish. Things like Smoking, drinking, and other chemicals are the seeds of cancer. But these foods that are RICH with animal fats and protein are the fertilizers. Just because you have a bad gene that will cause cancer dose not mean it will activate, you need something to activate it. On this plant based diet/rave diet people would show improvement within 1-2 weeks.

Other things like Vitamin B17 will fight cancer. But it's not permitted importation into Australia, because of an obvious reason. They don't WANT to cure cancer, they want to find a way to TREAT IT, to make MONEY off it. And for that reason, the "eating a plant based diet to cure cancer" is looked down apon, saying that its impossible. Do you have any idea how much the pharmaceutical industry makes by keeping the population sick? Only this morning they was talking about the two genes they found that doubles you chance to get melanoma, they sead this will help to find a TREATMENT. And that's all they want to find, a treatment to sustain illness. They don't want to find a cure, they want to find a way to sustain and treat sead illness to make as much money as they can.

I beg everyone to check out this site - http://www.ravediet.com/

And I urge you ALL you get the DvD! I have it, and I can see it's the biggest eye opener I have seen. And it all makes perfect sense that it would be looked down apon because there is no way to make money on such a cure!

http://www.ravediet.com/caHealingcancer.htm - DVD here

Quote:
"The most important contribution to the cancer battle in the last several decades."
Brian Clement, Ph.D., Director, Hippocrates Health Institute

"This film will shake you to your foundations."
Thomas Lodi, M.D.
Director, An Oasis of Healing

From viewer reviews...

"The information in this film is both stunning and priceless - powerful and empowering."
"Your film is brilliant and will bring hope to cancer patients all over the world. Thank you so much for creating this wonderful work."
"Your Healing Cancer DVD might be one of the most important messages ever made."
"I needed to pick my jaw up off the floor!"
"You deserve a Nobel Prize!"

Participants in the DVD

T. Colin Campbell, Ph.D.
The China Study
Brian Clement, Ph.D.
Hippocrates Health Institute
Brenda Cobb
The Living Foods Institute
Mirea Ellis
The Kushi Institute
Charlotte Gerson
The Gerson Institute
Matt Lederman, M.D.
Transition to Health, Inc.
Thomas Lodi, M.D.
An Oasis of Healing
John A. McDougall, M.D.
Dr. McDougall’s Health & Medical Center
and many more...

I will keep you all updated on my mate who is going to attempt to cure hes cancer with this diet and use of B17 and other herbs. I would REALLY like to see everyone's take on this! And I beg you all to get the DVD, you won't be disappointed.

EDIT: preview of the DVD - http://www.ravediet.com/caPreview.htm

EDIT2: Here is a torrent file for anyone who does not want to pay for the DVD

http://www.demonoid.com/...tails/1407478/10046072/

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

UPDATE - positive results, diet or needle Wut?

So my mate got hes results back today. Hes PSI has went from 3.6 down to 2.6. This news is great, but there is a hitch. He had some needle before he went on this diet. It's unknown if this diet is doing it's thing, or if it was the needle. I will point out he only had the needle ONCE!. But again this dose not matter to much, as it works for 3 months. It has been 5 weeks to my understanding, so in another 6 weeks he will get another blood test.

I am really happy that the results were good, be it from some needle or the diet. I will report the results in the next 6 weeks or so. Although, I am pretty sure seeing PSI going down is not enough to say the cancer is dieing? I am sure you need to have other tests. And they will be done next time, when we see what the blood tests say.
How To Stop a Nightmare
Insanty at its finest!
The Dark reaches of The Void are there. But it is not to be feared.

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

Pebble on the Beach
#2 Posted : 7/6/2009 4:09:53 AM

C r a c k B l i p T o o t T o o t ! ! !

please keep us posted, as this tickles my fancy to no end.

My best friend's mother was diagnosed with womb cancer several years ago, and the doctors said it would be best to remove her womb. As she was already in her late forties you could think: why not, but she refused treatment.

Instead, being the person she is, she took up some kind of diet (I don't know wich exactly) and she secluded herself for deep meditation and the continuation of this diet. needless to say, much to the dismall of the doctors

After several weeks (months?, my memory is faded) later she went for a checkup at the hospital, to find out that the cancer had gone. This baffled the medicall staff following up on her, as well as it did me honestly.

Since then I have this profound belief that the body-soul relationship is much closer related than is accepted in the mainstream.

I'll be looking this link of yours up and let us know how goes your friend's ailment, and reasure him it can be done.

"I would never die for my beliefs because I might be wrong."
and
"Sanity calms, but madness is more interesting."
Bertrand Russell

All things are possible, everything is permissable

Drake
#3 Posted : 7/6/2009 4:10:44 AM

DMT-Nexus member

To the people who are still skeptical, or are not sure if you should get the DVD, take a look at the preview.

http://www.ravediet.com/caPreview.htm

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Posted at the same time! Yeah, very good to read stuff like this! I wonder if it was a plant based diet?
How To Stop a Nightmare
Insanty at its finest!

Morphane
#4 Posted : 7/6/2009 7:49:55 AM
DMT-Nexus member

There's always something you have to order, or some seminar you have to attend. Where is the pure information?

Jumiem
#5 Posted : 7/6/2009 10:26:43 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I guess it's about time for our William Tell routine.

olderROM
#6 Posted : 7/6/2009 10:36:01 AM

Alfred

Sounds like gutterscience.
All of the posts made are hypothetical and for educatiunal/entertainmint purposes only. SWIM (a fictional chaaracter) and his activities are completely fictional.

Drake
#7 Posted : 7/6/2009 12:27:11 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Think as you want. My mate seems to already shown improvement. I will report the results when he gets more tests done, in the next 4-5 weeks.

You really DON'T need the DVD. Just change to a plant based diet with no animal protein, and you should be good to fight cancer. The DVD was an eye opener though, I would not recommend it, if I thought it was not that much of an eye opener.

How To Stop a Nightmare
Insanty at its finest!

nibpack
#8 Posted : 7/6/2009 12:28:19 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Recently a doctor here in Australia developed a Vaccine for cervical cancer.
It is distributed free (Or close enough to) by the government to teenage girls.
"My shoes are so far away from me, man I can't believe it!"

Drake
#9 Posted : 7/6/2009 12:57:21 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Vaccine should not be mandatory.
Fears grow, over new Vaccine

This was just a fast search. I hate to think of any medium/long term side effects.

I am not sure about you. But I am sure 99% of people would rather just eat a crap load of plant stuffs to fight cancer, then go through these risks. These seems to be two different vaccines though. And the vaccine is being given out free now, soon it will cost money. But lets say it DOSE fight cervical cancer as well as it SHOULD. This plant based diet is meant to fight ALL cancers.

I cannot argue how well this "plant based diet" truly works. Once my mate gets the results back, I will see how well it REALLY works. In 5 weeks, the results should show how much improvement there was.
How To Stop a Nightmare
Insanty at its finest!

Espiridion
#10 Posted : 7/6/2009 2:47:20 PM

--who.??..ME??--

I am posting this before checking out the info.

Drake, thanks for sharing. Even if this is 'gutterscience' your intentions are good. Spread the word. Well done. My foafs Mum just had several lumps found, so...

Nibpack, cool avatar, what is that thing, like an r2 unit?
Who looks outside, dreams. Who looks inside, awakens. Carl Jung

Raven
#11 Posted : 7/6/2009 4:09:24 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Nice post.

All that... and don't forget the fluoride in our water supply which has more harmful effects than benefits. Benefits = stronger teeth. Harmful effects = bone degradation, DNA damage, lower IQ, promotes passiveness, cancers and more. Fluoride for stronger teeth is better only by application and not ingestion. (CLICK TO READ MORE)

Quote:
Nazis put this same fluoride (usually a toxic byproduct of the aluminum industry) in the water in the concentration camps to make the prisoners more docile.
I'm new at DMT-NEXUS. PM and introduce yourself.
One day I will do DMT. I await the day it picks me.
There is a link between DMT, Meditation and dream experiences.

Morphane
#12 Posted : 7/7/2009 4:51:45 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Drake wrote:
Think as you want. My mate seems to already shown improvement. I will report the results when he gets more tests done, in the next 4-5 weeks.

You really DON'T need the DVD. Just change to a plant based diet with no animal protein, and you should be good to fight cancer. The DVD was an eye opener though, I would not recommend it, if I thought it was not that much of an eye opener.

Drake, even if your friend enjoys a full recovery, that is not conclusive proof the diet works. He might have recovered anyway. The scientific method provides a more conclusive way to test various claims, and should be relied upon more than mere testimonials and DVDs.

It is probably true that a vegetarian diet is more conducive to good health than otherwise. There are some people who restrict their calorie intake so as to live longer. But in a world where one can be wiped out in a second while driving - I'm here for a good time, not a long time.

Drake
#13 Posted : 7/7/2009 6:50:15 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Morphane wrote:
Drake wrote:

Drake, even if your friend enjoys a full recovery, that is not conclusive proof the diet works. He might have recovered anyway. The scientific method provides a more conclusive way to test various claims, and should be relied upon more than mere testimonials and DVDs.

Again, I cannot argue anything just yet. But from the information I can gather, they have treated to many people successfully to be the person recovering. I am very interested to see the results within 5-6 weeks time.

But I know what you are getting at, just starts to make you think if it is working for many people.

EDIT -
Quote:

But in a world where one can be wiped out in a second while driving - I'm here for a good time, not a long time

This is so true, and I say this all the time!
How To Stop a Nightmare
Insanty at its finest!

Danza
#14 Posted : 7/7/2009 7:48:24 AM
DMT-Nexus member

I haven't checked out the info either however I'll share a story.

A childhood friend of mine, his dad was diagnosed with testicular cancer and they started baking their own bread, eating organic fruit and vegetables and reduced their meat intake. They also started to drink soy milk instead of dairy and they drank a LOT of green tea. He was supposed to have died but is now completely fine. Again, there may have been other elements involved in his recovery but the diet seemed to have played quite a significant part as well.

I intend to check out the DVD, thanks for sharing, Drake.

VisualDistortion
#15 Posted : 7/7/2009 8:18:50 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Here is a torrent file for anyone who does not want to pay for the DVD

I don't like how the review of the DVD said that animals are not meant for human consumption. That is just a flat lie to me. Living on a diet with no animal based protiens is a requires a decent amount of knowledge. People who lived before the science of nutrition needed to eat meats because they couldn't coordinate a perfect plant based diet.
You lock the door, and throw away the key

There's someone in my head but it's not me

Drake
#16 Posted : 7/7/2009 9:31:34 AM

DMT-Nexus member

VisualDistortion wrote:
Here is a torrent file for anyone who does not want to pay for the DVD

I don't like how the review of the DVD said that animals are not meant for human consumption. That is just a flat lie to me. Living on a diet with no animal based protiens is a requires a decent amount of knowledge. People who lived before the science of nutrition needed to eat meats because they couldn't coordinate a perfect plant based diet.

Thanks VD. I will add this to the 1st post. I agree that going on such a diet requires a decent amount of knowledge! I am planning to really give this diet a go, why wait for the cancer to arrive? I need to speak with one of my mates who is a crazy guru with bodybuilding, and all things to do with nutrition and the body! He will have the knowledge needed for me to make such a massive change. I require 100% information that he will give, due to the fact I train to build muscle. Bodybuilding requires a diet intake of large amounts of protein, more if you are on roids.

It really makes me think. Is it REALLY the roids that give the bodybuilders the cancers and problems? Or is it the MASSIVE amount of animal protein intake? This is only but a theory and nothing more though.
How To Stop a Nightmare
Insanty at its finest!

Spock's Brain
#17 Posted : 7/19/2009 10:31:05 PM

DMT-Nexus member

All should've listened to Coast to Coast AM last night:

http://www.coasttocoastam.com/show/2009/07/18

SB
"Infinite Diversity, in Infinite Combinations."

burnt
#18 Posted : 7/20/2009 9:05:48 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Extreme Chemical expertChemical expertSenior Member

All these natural diet fads to cure cancer have never been verified and probably don't work. Of course a healthy diet is essential in beating cancer but it won't kill aggressive tumors!

If you are pissing normal again its most likely not because the tumor is regressing but because you are somehow relaxing other parts of your body that are putting pretty on your (to put it crudely) pee tubes.

This vitamine B17 story is also a load of psuedoscientific garbage. They investigated this compound a long time ago. Its not even a vitamin.

Seriously people be careful of all the pseudoscientific nonsense pervading the internet these days. It can seriously endanger your health. If you have cancer you NEED to go to a doctor (preferably a few doctors to get multiple opinions).

Spock's Brain
#19 Posted : 7/20/2009 6:17:45 PM

DMT-Nexus member

burnt wrote:
All these natural diet fads to cure cancer have never been verified and probably don't work. Of course a healthy diet is essential in beating cancer but it won't kill aggressive tumors!.

Another way to look at it though Burnt, is: Look at the rates of cancer in the "modern, western, industrial" (etc...) world, and then look at rates of cancer in the eastern world and places primarily agrarian in lifestyle, and the be like, "hmmmm.... what (differently) is going on here?"

As to the diet question: one would ask, "what is likely to effect the body?" Something that remains outside it, or what goes in to it?

So, what differs?

"Infinite Diversity, in Infinite Combinations."

TheNtt
#20 Posted : 7/20/2009 6:25:31 PM

DMT-Nexus member

burnt wrote:
All these natural diet fads to cure cancer have never been verified and probably don't work. Of course a healthy diet is essential in beating cancer but it won't kill aggressive tumors!

I have seen it work. literally. My girlfriends grandmother had cancer, x amount of time to live. She switched to an all organic/vegan diet and no longer has cancer.

12NEXT