We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Initiation of the Heart Options

Aegle
#1 Posted : 4/24/2014 9:05:05 PM

Cloud Whisperer

Senior Member | Skills: South African botanicals, Mushroom cultivator, Changa enthusiast, Permaculture, Counselling, Photography, Writing

Initiation of the Heart

Dosage: 200mg of pink mescaline from Torch and Pedro
Time Ingested: 10am
Peak Duration: 8 hours

This journey that I embarked upon with the healing and sacred cactus was one of the most beautiful and deep experiences that I have had with cactus so far in my entheogen journey. Truly one of my most profound visions that I experienced during my journey...

I was lying on the comfy lounge couch with a cool and refreshing breeze blowing ever so gently over me.

As I closed my eyes I was rapidly drawn down to the great depths of the ocean floor where everything was black and filled with complete darkness. Little glowing animals floated effortlessly passed me with great silence and dexterity. I quietly admired their beautiful and peaceful world for quite some time.

I instantly began to rise up all of a sudden to a rocky out crop of coral and rocks, teaming with sea urchins, mollusc's, crabs and thousands of brightly coloured vibrant reef fish. As an observer I was greatly touched by the fragile inter connective threads woven together between each of the life forms within their ecosystems.

I then was tumbling through powerful white foamy waves breaking on a far and distant sea shore. I could feel the intense beating of the earth’s natural rhythm flowing through every atom of my being. But something was really wrong, I could feel it instantly. The rhythm started to beat an offbeat sequence. I started to feel really sick deep within my core.

Complete silence, then the gentle hum of honey bees began to drone. The hums grew stronger and stronger; the bees began to mark my face with honey in a warrior initiation ceremony. The smell of honey and the loud deafening hum of the bees completely filled the air. (The sound was incredibly meditative and hypnotic.) A massive pot of honey was poured over my crown by the bees I was fully immersed within the honey, I felt completely renewed and purified.

My initiation into being an earth warrior was completely life changing and awe inspiring, I will travel the path of the earth warrior with all my heart and determination that I have within me. I will forever hold this deep and life changing journey close to my heart.

Much Peace and Respect
The Nexus Art Gallery | The Nexian | DMT Nexus Research | The Open Hyperspace Traveler Handbook

For small creatures such as we the vastness is bearable only through love.

The fate of our times is characterised by rationalisation and intellectualisation and, above all, by the disenchantment of the world.

Following a Path of Compassion and Heart

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

۩
#2 Posted : 4/24/2014 9:14:19 PM

Thanks for sharing such an eloquent write up from such an amazing experience. I felt like I was there. Hell yeah, Aegle! Spot on! Smile Inspiring to say the least.

obliguhl
#3 Posted : 4/24/2014 9:22:36 PM

DMT-Nexus member

You're just so delightful aegle...what would we do without you Smile

MelCat
#4 Posted : 4/24/2014 9:48:25 PM

DMT-Nexus member

So beautiful, thank you for sharing Aegle. Love
Convert a melodic element into a rhythmic element...

Entheogenerator
#5 Posted : 4/25/2014 8:34:44 AM

Homo discens

Great experience report, Aegle! Thanks for sharing!

I have to ask though, why was it pink? Surprised
"It's all fun and games until someone loses an I" - Ringworm
Attitude PageHealth & SafetyFAQKnown Substance InteractionsExtraction TeksThe Machine

Aegle
#6 Posted : 4/26/2014 5:08:40 PM

Cloud Whisperer

Senior Member | Skills: South African botanicals, Mushroom cultivator, Changa enthusiast, Permaculture, Counselling, Photography, Writing

Obliguhl

Aww... Thank you good Sir for your more than kind words, they made my day.

Much Peace and Respect
The Nexus Art Gallery | The Nexian | DMT Nexus Research | The Open Hyperspace Traveler Handbook

The fate of our times is characterised by rationalisation and intellectualisation and, above all, by the disenchantment of the world.

Aegle
#7 Posted : 4/26/2014 5:20:38 PM

Cloud Whisperer

MelCat

The world of Mescaline can be an incredibly awe inspiring and enchanting one. No worries, I'm really touched that you found my journey to be a beautiful one.

Much Peace and Compassion

Aegle
#8 Posted : 4/26/2014 5:24:23 PM

Cloud Whisperer

Entheogenerator

Why thank you, I am really pleased that you enjoyed reading my experience report.

Much Peace and Happiness

Aegle
#9 Posted : 4/26/2014 5:30:21 PM

Cloud Whisperer

۩

I'm greatly honoured that you found my experience to be written in an eloquent way and that you were inspired by my journey. Happy days indeed.

Much Peace and Kindness

dg
#10 Posted : 4/27/2014 1:33:50 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Cacti expert

Nice report..Thanks for sharing!

why was the mescaline pink? and what salt form was it in?

universecannon
#11 Posted : 4/27/2014 3:39:46 AM

Moderator | Skills: harmalas, melatonin, trip advice, lucid dreaming

always love your reports!

<Ringworm>hehehe, it's all fun and games till someone loses an "I"

adam
#12 Posted : 4/27/2014 4:46:17 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Wow!

This seems to be a common theme I am picking up on. The Earth Warrior!

Thank you for sharing.

jamie
#13 Posted : 4/27/2014 5:16:04 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Salvia divinorum expert | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growingSenior Member | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growing

Beautiful Aegle..

Always an inspiration Smile
Long live the unwoke.

Aegle
#14 Posted : 5/1/2014 4:01:52 PM

Cloud Whisperer

Thank you to all of you for making me smile and making my day... *Glowing*

Much Peace and Happiness