We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
New to this Options

shago
#1 Posted : 7/4/2009 6:34:34 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Hi, SWIM was asking how he could get the dmt the right way into his lungs. Can you explain SWIM how to do so?
SWIM heard about "the machine", glass pipe, freebase pipe. Which one of this methods is better?
As long as english is not my native language please try to explain them easy enough.

peace

The awaited day will come.
De rodillas, bajo la lluvia y sobre el barro, clamamos a los cielos... ven a nosotros.

JOIN THE NEXUS CHAT ROOM NOW!

I do not aprove any illegal act as I don't do anything illegal.

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

WSaged
#2 Posted : 7/4/2009 6:42:20 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Try using the search function!!

There is about 1,000,000 different threads here that discuss these exact things!!

WS
All posts are fictional short stories depicting the adventures of WSaged!! None of these events have actually happened and any resemblance to any real persons or incidents is totally coincidence!!!!!!!!!!!!

shago
#3 Posted : 7/4/2009 6:48:06 AM

DMT-Nexus member

warrensaged wrote:
Try using the search function!!

There is about 1,000,000 different threads here that discuss these exact things!!

WS

Excuse me if there are lots of threads about the same thing. The reason I've posted this is that it's hard for me to understand the usage of those pipes.

De rodillas, bajo la lluvia y sobre el barro, clamamos a los cielos... ven a nosotros.

wake and bacon
#4 Posted : 7/4/2009 6:56:23 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Search "the machine" or just a few pages of threads in this forum and I promise you you will get a proper answer my friend.
DeadLizard wrote:
Darkbb wrote:
BTW wheres the "Donate" button traveler?

There are 2 ways to donate
one is called "Post Reply" and the other is called "New Topic"
You will find these buttons at the top and bottom of most pages

WSaged
#5 Posted : 7/4/2009 5:00:57 PM

DMT-Nexus member

shago wrote:
Excuse me if there are lots of threads about the same thing. The reason I've posted this is that it's hard for me to understand the usage of those pipes.

I get it...there are tons of threads here that explain, in depth, how to use them. No need for another.
Just look around.

If you are having trouble with language translation, there is a way to change the language settings so you can read it better.
I forget how though, you could PM the Traveler & ask how to change your language setup, I'm sure he'd be happy to help too.

(I once accidentally changed mine to Japanese & took for ever to get it changed back!!:oopsSmile

Cheers

WS
All posts are fictional short stories depicting the adventures of WSaged!! None of these events have actually happened and any resemblance to any real persons or incidents is totally coincidence!!!!!!!!!!!!

shago
#6 Posted : 7/4/2009 11:46:49 PM

DMT-Nexus member

all right, thank you. I will search more, I don't lose anything, this forum is really exciting!!

The Traveler
#7 Posted : 7/5/2009 12:25:10 AM

"No, seriously"

Administrator | Skills: DMT, LSD, Programming

Allright, I'll help you then. Check this topic: "the machine" Q.'s.

WSaged
#8 Posted : 7/5/2009 12:44:00 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Traveler, there is still the option for different language settings...right?

I looked around for it after writing the previous post & couldn't find it.
I'm pretty sure the Japanese setting stuck on, was with this forum.Wut?

WS

The Traveler
#9 Posted : 7/5/2009 1:26:03 AM

"No, seriously"

Administrator | Skills: DMT, LSD, Programming

warrensaged wrote:
Traveler, there is still the option for different language settings...right?

I looked around for it after writing the previous post & couldn't find it.
I'm pretty sure the Japanese setting stuck on, was with this forum.Wut?

WS

This option WAS available on this forum but I removed the option temporarily since it caused too many problems.

So no, you're not getting crazy. Smile

Xstacy
#10 Posted : 7/5/2009 8:33:56 AM
DMT-Nexus member

shago wrote:
Hi, SWIM was asking how he could get the dmt the right way into his lungs. Can you explain SWIM how to do so?
SWIM heard about "the machine", glass pipe, freebase pipe. Which one of this methods is better?
As long as english is not my native language please try to explain them easy enough.

peace

There is no right or wrong way. Many swear by the machine, but SWIM found it easier to buy a 10 dollar meth/crack pipe (called an oil incense burner in head shops). No drilling, no steel wool, nodda. Drop the spice in, roll the bic back and forth and blastoff.

Others prefer some herb with spice sprinkled on top through a water pipe.

Try them all or whatever is convenient. I would not try the light bulb method as SWIM said he wasted his first ever batch this way.
All illegal narcotics are medicinal. Boredom is a disease worse than cancer. Drugs cure it, with little or no side effects if used as directed - Doug Stanhope.

Rightful liberty is unobstructed action according to our will within limits drawn around us by the equal rights of others. I do not add 'within the limits of the law' because law is often but the tyrant's will, and always so when it violates the rights of the individual. - Thomas Jefferson