We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Help. Cop? Options

maranello551
#1 Posted : 4/23/2014 5:56:10 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Guy (hipster/rapper black guy) that's been going to AFOAF's college for 2 years on and off asked AFOAF if he could do an extraction for him if he provided the material. Said AFOAF could keep a third of what he pulled. Said he's been trying to find spice unsuccessfully for 3 months. Swim's acquaintance proceeded to provide 1.5kg acacia bark. AFOAF no longer knows what to do. Sounds like free spice and helping someone out at the same time. Sounds like it could be a trap maybe? What would you guys do. AFOAF is sitting on the 1.5kg really wanting this to be true but thinking it may be too good to be true.

HELP please :[

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

Trypfinity
#2 Posted : 4/23/2014 6:07:15 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Don't do it. Tell him you were just kidding about ever knowing sh!t about extracting. Tell him he is S.O.L. until he learns how to follow instructions and read gooder.

He is likely intending to distribute the extract, which could flare back onto you. Your description did not indicate that this guy was a close or highly trusted friend, why would you risk your rear? 500g's of acrb? Not worth it.

hostilis
#3 Posted : 4/23/2014 6:07:52 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Sounds like you made a bad decision. I'd say i changed my mind if I were you.
3... 2... 1... BLAST OFF!!!!FFO TSALB ...1 ...2 ...3

My grafting guide

Sabnock
#4 Posted : 4/23/2014 6:20:09 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Do what most people would do, tell him to extract it himself if he wants it, and if he doesn't know how to, then oh well. I mean, it's pretty easy and can be done with washing soda, vinegar and some form of Alcohol whether high proof or 91 to 99% IPA, so if he can't handle that then maybe it's just not his time, cop or not.

Anarkid
#5 Posted : 4/23/2014 6:45:48 AM

Student of the Universe

Don't do it. Give him his stuff back and be done with it. Unless he is a long time, trusted friend, there is no way that I would do it or recommend that you do either.
“Anarchism is not a romantic fable but the hardheaded realization, based on five thousand years of experience, that we cannot entrust the management of our lives to kings, priests, politicians, generals, and county commissioners."

The glass is not half full or half empty. The glass is just too big.

Ashema
#6 Posted : 4/23/2014 7:07:55 AM

DMT-Nexus member

You do realize DMT and plants containing it are Schedule 1, right? You should only be doing this with people you know very well or alone. Period.

If you have a bad feeling about it, do what others here have said and change your mind. If you don't necessarily feel that bad about it (ie. feel like you trust the guy), tell him to do the extract himself and you'll offer advice if he gets stuck.

Anarkid
#7 Posted : 4/23/2014 7:24:40 AM

Student of the Universe

Ashema wrote:
You do realize DMT and plants containing it are Schedule 1, right? You should only be doing this with people you know very well or alone. Period.

If you have a bad feeling about it, do what others here have said and change your mind. If you don't necessarily feel that bad about it (ie. feel like you trust the guy), tell him to do the extract himself and you'll offer advice if he gets stuck.

I don't even think I would offer advice besides these 2 words - GOOGLE IT. Tell him that. If he doesn't have the time or patience to do that then he doesn't deserve it in the first place.

It may be said all the time but the old proverb is still true. "Anything worth having is worth working for."
“Anarchism is not a romantic fable but the hardheaded realization, based on five thousand years of experience, that we cannot entrust the management of our lives to kings, priests, politicians, generals, and county commissioners."

The glass is not half full or half empty. The glass is just too big.

Entheogenerator
#8 Posted : 4/23/2014 8:48:54 AM

Homo discens

I would not even consider it, and I suggest you return the bark. Free DMT is not worth the risk.
"It's all fun and games until someone loses an I" - Ringworm
Attitude PageHealth & SafetyFAQKnown Substance InteractionsExtraction TeksThe Machine

۩
#9 Posted : 4/23/2014 9:15:39 AM

I would salvinorum dart a narc in a heart beat.

eljapoppo56
#10 Posted : 4/23/2014 9:36:35 AM
DMT-Nexus member

i agree with everyone else and say dont do it. i had a close friend once ask me to extract spice for them too and i agreed for some reason. after i did it, i realized it wasnt worth the time, effort and sketchiness to make it for someone else. however, if s/he's a close friend and has all the supplies with a safe place to do it and you enjoy spending the time/effort, i say go for it!

<3

Mustelid
#11 Posted : 4/23/2014 9:44:21 AM

DMT-Nexus member

It sounds like your instincts are speaking to you. It's good to pay heed to the clue by four.

d*l*b
#12 Posted : 4/23/2014 12:18:50 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Anarkid wrote:
don't even think I would offer advice besides these 2 words - GOOGLE IT. Tell him that.

Don’t even do that, if this is a problematic situation waiting to erupt I would say too much has been said already. Tell him you don’t want to be involved with the situation, return the bark, avoid too much contact/talk about related subjects.
D × V × F > R

OrionFyre
#13 Posted : 4/23/2014 2:37:27 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Obviously your "friend of a friend" doesn't know this person very well. That begs the question why are you talking to people who you are not intimately familiar with about DMT?

These things are illegal drugs and all it takes is one zealous DA trying to up his quota for you to end up in prison for decades for something as simple as telling the wrong person the fact that you know how to extract DMT.

Talking to ANYONE other than your very closest of intimate friends about your drug use or manufacture is the single stupidest thing anyone can do. All it takes is one loose lipped a-hole to turn on you to save their own skin.

"Tell us where you got this DMT that we found in your car when we pulled you over for speeding and we'll go easy on you"
"IT WAS MY FRIEND TOM!!! AND HE EXTRACTS IT HIMSELF!!! PLEASE dont send me to prison with bubba! PLEEEEASE!"
Roses are red
Violets are blue
Take the third hit
Then youuu....

wearepeople
#14 Posted : 4/23/2014 4:31:04 PM

DMT-Nexus member

d*l*b wrote:
Anarkid wrote:
don't even think I would offer advice besides these 2 words - GOOGLE IT. Tell him that.

Don’t even do that, if this is a problematic situation waiting to erupt I would say too much has been said already. Tell him you don’t want to be involved with the situation, return the bark, avoid too much contact/talk about related subjects.

^^^^this^^^^

Also, if you're truly concerned, it may be time to get out of extracting for a long while and get rid of your equipment, drugs, and anything else the law sees as nefarious.

DMT can always wait for your return.

Best wishes,
~wap~
+ ---- + ---- + ---- + ---- + ---- + ---- + ---- + ---- DMT Nexus Research ---- + ---- + ---- + ---- + ---- + ---- + ---- + ---- +

#15 Posted : 4/23/2014 4:34:22 PM
DMT-Nexus member

ModeratorSenior Member

maranello551 wrote:
Guy (hipster/rapper black guy) that's been going to AFOAF's college for 2 years on and off asked AFOAF if he could do an extraction for him if he provided the material. Said AFOAF could keep a third of what he pulled. Said he's been trying to find spice unsuccessfully for 3 months. Swim's acquaintance proceeded to provide 1.5kg acacia bark. AFOAF no longer knows what to do. Sounds like free spice and helping someone out at the same time. Sounds like it could be a trap maybe? What would you guys do. AFOAF is sitting on the 1.5kg really wanting this to be true but thinking it may be too good to be true.

HELP please :[

dont do it. Rolling eyes

lol