We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
The written recollection of my first break through Options

anrchy
#1 Posted : 4/23/2014 3:03:09 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Wow that was pretty great. Stuff like this that just makes me want to burst into laughter cause I know, I totally get it. Hahahahah

Thanks for sharing. Epic to say the least.
Open your Mind () Please read my DMT vaping guide () Fear is the mind killer

"Energy flows where attention goes"

[Please review the forum Wiki and FAQ before posting questions]

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

AcaciaConfusedYah
#2 Posted : 4/23/2014 3:08:48 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Chemical expertSenior Member

Thanks anrchy! Reading your post about integration made me decide to post that. Until recently, I had felt reserved about sharing my experiences, Like I'd be judged. I realized that fear of judgement was a PERSONAL problem, and had little to do with how others felt. I was fearing my own judgement of myself. I need to let that go, so that I can continue to grow in a positive way. Smile
Sometimes it's good for a change. Other times it isn't.

anrchy
#3 Posted : 4/23/2014 3:35:23 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Ya I had a feeling. Glad I could help you out! You've got the right idea there, if you take a step back all that you just said is part of the learning process. Crazy how such little things can bring about learning more about yourself. Apply it. Rinse. Repeat.
Open your Mind () Please read my DMT vaping guide () Fear is the mind killer

"Energy flows where attention goes"

[Please review the forum Wiki and FAQ before posting questions]

۩
#4 Posted : 4/23/2014 4:15:15 AM

I could vape this thread.

AcaciaConfusedYah
#5 Posted : 4/23/2014 5:18:59 AM

DMT-Nexus member

۩ wrote:
I could vape this thread.

anrchy wrote:
Ya I had a feeling. Glad I could help you out! You've got the right idea there, if you take a step back all that you just said is part of the learning process. Crazy how such little things can bring about learning more about yourself. Apply it. Rinse. Repeat.

You guys are both good folks. Thanks for being.
Some lessons are later learned Pleased

Global
#6 Posted : 4/23/2014 11:36:22 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Moderator | Skills: Music, LSDMT, Egyptian Visions, DMT: Energetic/Holographic Phenomena, Integration, Trip Reports

Great great great report. I've never seen the things of horror you outline at the beginning of your experience, but I've seen some of the more positive images you talk of like babies being born and children playing on a playground. Sounds like there was a lot of experience packed into that trip. Do you remember around how long it lasted?
"Science without religion is lame. Religion without science is blind" - Albert Einstein

"The Mighty One appears, the horizon shines. Atum appears on the smell of his censing, the Sunshine- god has risen in the sky, the Mansion of the pyramidion is in joy and all its inmates are assembled, a voice calls out within the shrine, shouting reverberates around the Netherworld." - Egyptian Book of the Dead

"Man fears time, but time fears the Pyramids" - 9th century Arab proverb

AcaciaConfusedYah
#7 Posted : 4/23/2014 4:24:06 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Thanks Global! I'm not exactly sure of the length. It felt like an eternity! I remember looking at the clock just before going to bed and it was around 4, but I sat there thinking about the experience for a little while.

The way I integrated the visions of horror-

At the time, I was dwelling on self created issues. (I now realize that all issues are self created, and that we can be in control of how we react to a stimuli if we can become aware of our feelings during the moment).

It was as If the universe was saying, "you have it pretty good, things could be worse. Look what happened to these people. At the same time, there are many things that counter balance the horrors. Life is filled with horror and joy(plus a lot else). Which do you prefer? How are you going to contribute to the balance?"

MadPlanter
#8 Posted : 4/25/2014 12:50:48 PM

plant enthusiast

Very awesome report man! I next time I try am going for the break! Was gonna go for it last night but my wife had fallen asleep. I was afraid she would wake up hearing the lighter spark up and she'd awake to me just leaving so to speak. Wasn't sure that would be a good thing so I decided to wait for an evening that she'd be awake to see me depart so as not to cause any undue stress about what I was doing. Would rather her be aware first then to wake up with me just going to it in the middle of the night.

Anyway reports like yours are just so awe striking. Thanks so much for sharing!

FloorFan
#9 Posted : 4/25/2014 7:06:26 PM

Off, Low, Medium, or High?

Amazing report! Thank you! I did judge this report, as you feared, and I judge it to be amazing. You interpreted the vision close to the way I would have: here's "bad", here's "good", now here's a blank canvas, what will you do with it, what will you fill it with, Marcus All Freemen?!
* Everything I write is made up tripe: whispers of wind coming off the blades in my face for I am a fictional man with a floor fan for a brain pan.

Say something to my face, I have no choice, but to replace my reply, with your Darth Vader voice!

Yumi
#10 Posted : 6/16/2016 5:31:33 AM

DMT-Nexus member

That was, An incredible read.
The Snakes Den \m/\m/

" Speak the ancient wisdom of the desert "