We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Gooey Brown Spice Options

HydroBlowBack
#1 Posted : 7/3/2009 4:50:18 PM
DMT-Nexus member

My cat extracted some dmt. it looked like it was all going well up until drying, it didnt want to dry at all and now it is kept at room temprature it is just a small bit of brown sludge! does this mean the lye mix has been pulled aswell? is it safe to smoke or should he not bother? it is a bit browner than it looks in the pic.

"And then came me the destructive teen with a handfull of bars and a mind full of dreams"

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

Jorkest
#2 Posted : 7/3/2009 9:04:04 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Moderator | Skills: Extraction Troubleshooting, (S)elf ProgrammingChemical expert | Skills: Extraction Troubleshooting, (S)elf Programming

one word of advice...its not a great idea to use aluminum foil with lye...they react together..and if you did have any lye in your dmt..it may have reacted with the aluminum
it's a sound

SWIKiljosh
#3 Posted : 7/3/2009 9:14:05 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Thats the product I am looking at right now. I redissolved it in warm Naptha and let it sit overnight with the lid halfway covering the jar. It evapd about halfway and now the naptha is darker yellow and cloudier but there is brown goo on the bottom that won't dissolve.

I assume this is Dmt oxide and not lye since I already washed this naptha with water. Should I transfer containers or will this brown goo not hurt my freeze precip?

SWIKiljosh
#4 Posted : 7/3/2009 9:17:38 PM
DMT-Nexus member

This is what I am looking at..
SWIKiljosh attached the following image(s):
extract2 001.jpg (2,799kb) downloaded 85 time(s).
extract2 002.jpg (2,206kb) downloaded 84 time(s).
extract2 003.jpg (2,528kb) downloaded 84 time(s).

acolon_5
#5 Posted : 7/6/2009 4:23:59 PM

The Great Namah

HydroBlowBack wrote:
My cat extracted some dmt. it looked like it was all going well up until drying, it didnt want to dry at all and now it is kept at room temprature it is just a small bit of brown sludge! does this mean the lye mix has been pulled aswell? is it safe to smoke or should he not bother? it is a bit browner than it looks in the pic.

how did this cat extract the DMT?

FASA, STB, A/B?
The Spice extends life
The Spice expands consciousness
The Spice is vital for space travel
___________________________________________________________________________________________________
Never underestimate the power of STUFF!

I am certifiably insane, as such all posts written by me should be regarded as utter nonsense or attempts to get attention.

I don't know SWIM and personally don't trust him at all. If SWIM is posting, most likely I will not respond...as I said, I don't trust the guy. YOU I trust, but never SWIM.

HydroBlowBack
#6 Posted : 7/6/2009 4:29:59 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Sorry STB modified nomans tek he just done second pull freezing now.shall he just chuck the sludge or could he smoke it?
"And then came me the destructive teen with a handfull of bars and a mind full of dreams"