We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
PREV12
My tek seems to be very productive... Options

#21 Posted : 4/18/2014 12:06:01 AM

Game Master

Anarkid wrote:
I heat the bulb until it is filled completely with vapor and take a deep breath. I get faint CEVs. And then 2 minutes later it is gone. I took big big hits. The entire lightbulb was filled with vapor. The hits were so harsh and disgusting is was almost unbearable. What could be causing this?

A light bulb should be the very last resort to the serious Student of the Molecule. Your hits were harsh because you probably burned the spice. Spice, properly vaporized, should taste like a flowery breeze.

An exceedingly simple method to fix this is to infuse some smokable material like mullein leaf with DMT and smoke it out of a bong like you would a bowl weed.

Dissolve DMT in acetone, sprinkle in the leaf mixture of your choice, let it dry . . . BANG! Fool-proof enhanced leaf.
Fear, belief, love phenomena that determined the course of our lives. These forces begin long before we are born and continue after we perish. We cross and recross our old paths like figure skaters; our lives are not our own. From womb to tomb, we are bound to others. Past and present. And by each crime and every kindness, we birth our future.
---David Mitchell, Cloud Atlas

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

Anarkid
#22 Posted : 4/18/2014 12:16:16 AM

Student of the Universe

112233 wrote:
Anarkid wrote:
I heat the bulb until it is filled completely with vapor and take a deep breath. I get faint CEVs. And then 2 minutes later it is gone. I took big big hits. The entire lightbulb was filled with vapor. The hits were so harsh and disgusting is was almost unbearable. What could be causing this?

A light bulb should be the very last resort to the serious Student of the Molecule. Your hits were harsh because you probably burned the spice. Spice, properly vaporized, should taste like a flowery breeze.

An exceedingly simple method to fix this is to infuse some smokable material like mullein leaf with DMT and smoke it out of a bong like you would a bowl weed.

Dissolve DMT in acetone, sprinkle in the leaf mixture of your choice, let it dry . . . BANG! Fool-proof enhanced leaf.

That was my next idea. Enhanced leaf. I just want the fabled one hit wonder everyone talks about. I want to go DEEP in the rabbit hole. I have no fear of what I may experience. I long to learn and see whatever it can show me. So far my experiences have been less than memorable and frustration sets in.

On a side note, is the lightbulb really not efficient? I have vaporized weed out of my lightbuld vape with great success. It just seems like a pretty efficient method but I do see how I might have burned it.
“Anarchism is not a romantic fable but the hardheaded realization, based on five thousand years of experience, that we cannot entrust the management of our lives to kings, priests, politicians, generals, and county commissioners."

The glass is not half full or half empty. The glass is just too big.

Ashema
#23 Posted : 4/18/2014 12:37:49 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Anarkid wrote:
Speaking of waxy, red jungle spice...that is what I have yeilded. It looks like crystals until I evap the naphtha. I set the stuff out and come back 10 mintues later to find a fairly thick coating of brownish-red wax on the bottom of my crystallization container.

Well, sounds like you're pulling the naphtha before the separation is complete.
Try double-boiling (low heat) the mixture to aid in separation and take better care not to disturb the red layer.

Anarkid
#24 Posted : 4/18/2014 12:43:28 AM

Student of the Universe

Ashema wrote:
Anarkid wrote:
Speaking of waxy, red jungle spice...that is what I have yeilded. It looks like crystals until I evap the naphtha. I set the stuff out and come back 10 mintues later to find a fairly thick coating of brownish-red wax on the bottom of my crystallization container.

Well, sounds like you're pulling the naphtha before the separation is complete.
Try double-boiling (low heat) the mixture to aid in separation and take better care not to disturb the red layer.

I wish this were the case but I left the mixture in a heated pot of water for several hours prior to pulling the naphtha on top of the overnight stay the naphtha had in the jar. It was still warm when I pulled. I used a very small medicine dropper to assure that I do not disturb the red layer. I'm less concerned with the crystallization of my product than the potency. Like I said, I inhaled enough vapor to probably black out I feel. It was quite a lot. 3 very large hits held for as long as I possibly could. I feel the breakthrough coming but it leaves just as fast. I'm hoping it has something to do with my intake method rather than my product.
“Anarchism is not a romantic fable but the hardheaded realization, based on five thousand years of experience, that we cannot entrust the management of our lives to kings, priests, politicians, generals, and county commissioners."

#25 Posted : 4/18/2014 1:48:57 AM

Game Master

Anarkid wrote:
[

On a side note, is the lightbulb really not efficient? I have vaporized weed out of my lightbuld vape with great success. It just seems like a pretty efficient method but I do see how I might have burned it.

The bulb can work, it just takes a lot of practice. Consider this: many people here consider the Glass Vapor Genie to be the best device to Vape DMT out there. The GVG is, when I bought mine three year ago or so, about a hundred bucks. That's a lot of cheddar for a DMT smoking device. But, point being, even people who have the GVG have a hard time perfecting their technique. Infusing a leaf mixture with DMT and smoking it out of a bong is, at least for me, the easiest way to smoke. Introducing Harmalas into the mix, well, that's the next logical step.
Fear, belief, love phenomena that determined the course of our lives. These forces begin long before we are born and continue after we perish. We cross and recross our old paths like figure skaters; our lives are not our own. From womb to tomb, we are bound to others. Past and present. And by each crime and every kindness, we birth our future.
---David Mitchell, Cloud Atlas

Anarkid
#26 Posted : 4/18/2014 4:14:36 AM

Student of the Universe

112233 wrote:
Anarkid wrote:
[

The bulb can work, it just takes a lot of practice. Consider this: many people here consider the Glass Vapor Genie to be the best device to Vape DMT out there. The GVG is, when I bought mine three year ago or so, about a hundred bucks. That's a lot of cheddar for a DMT smoking device. But, point being, even people who have the GVG have a hard time perfecting their technique. Infusing a leaf mixture with DMT and smoking it out of a bong is, at least for me, the easiest way to smoke. Introducing Harmalas into the mix, well, that's the next logical step.

Well I am new to the DMT experience so your advice is very appreciated. I really don't feel like I will ever spend 100$ on a vaporizing device solely for the purpose of smoking DMT when it is much easier just to brew the stuff or, as you mentioned, infusing a leaf mixture with the DMT. Just seems wasteful to me. I am honestly not to interested in smoking the stuff any more since I have been reading and researching about ayahuasca and all of the related analoges. I just hate failure and I want to prove to myself that I can perform a successful extraction and then a successful vaporizing method to kick me to the other side.

An idea I had using the lightbulb is that I can put a small amount of saturated naphtha directly in the lightbulb and then allow it to freeze precip and evap from there and never have to transfer DMT. I have not completed this idea yet, but I do have my lightbulb in the freezer as we speak. I just have to get my vaping method down. Is this red-brown wax harder to smoke than crystals? Anyone familiar with good smoking methods for the wax?

Ashema
#27 Posted : 4/18/2014 8:05:09 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Is it possible your ACRB didn't acid-boil long enough?
Not sure if it matters across all A/B teks, but I believe your boil should be for ~1:45 mins. You mentioned boiling several times, but for short periods after a thaw.
Do you have any left in the acid state? Try a low boil, then base, etc.

Hate to see you not get the goods,

Ashema

Anarkid
#28 Posted : 4/18/2014 11:11:40 PM

Student of the Universe

Ashema wrote:
Is it possible your ACRB didn't acid-boil long enough?
Not sure if it matters across all A/B teks, but I believe your boil should be for ~1:45 mins. You mentioned boiling several times, but for short periods after a thaw.
Do you have any left in the acid state? Try a low boil, then base, etc.

Hate to see you not get the goods,

Ashema

Oh no I did boil for an hour and a half each time. The only short boils were when I was thawing the solution that had already been boiled for an hour and a half. I have very recently acquired some MHRB so I think I'm about to be in luck. Thanks for your concern and helpful thoughts though.

Anarkid
#29 Posted : 4/19/2014 12:01:51 AM

Student of the Universe

Well, I'm done with this thread. My extraction tek was a success (I guess) yielding PLENTY of the red-brown wax (a thick coating over the entire bottom of my container). The only problem being that I cannot weigh this wax since it is stuck to my crystallization container and also sticks to whatever touches it so I would lose a substanial amount in transfering it to weigh it. I'm just going to let it be and eventually use it to enhance some leaf to smoke. I will post my tek on my website but not on here due to my results being inconclusive really. The tek obviously worked just with a hard to use final product. I will retry my tek with different bark (I have multiple batches of bark) soon to see if it produces the same results. Thank you all for your help.

I hear tell that some people actually prefer or enjoy this waxy product. If that is the case for you, PM me and I will send you a detailed report on my tek. I'm not sure that this tek is the cause of the waxy end product or if it is the bark I used. My next attempt will tell the tale I guess.

SnozzleBerry
#30 Posted : 4/19/2014 12:52:06 AM

omnia sunt communia!

Moderator | Skills: Growing (plants/mushrooms), Research, Extraction troubleshooting, Harmalas, Revolution (theory/practice)

Just re-x it.
WikiAttitudeFAQ
The NexianNexus ResearchThe OHT
In New York, we wrote the legal number on our arms in marker...To call a lawyer if we were arrested.
In Istanbul, People wrote their blood types on their arms. I hear in Egypt, They just write Their names.
גם זה יעבור

Anarkid
#31 Posted : 4/19/2014 8:07:05 AM

Student of the Universe

SnozzleBerry wrote:

I may. I kind of like the wax. Just wish it wasn't so harsh and hard to work with.

Earthwalker
#32 Posted : 4/19/2014 12:21:23 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Anarkid wrote:
SnozzleBerry wrote:

I may. I kind of like the wax. Just wish it wasn't so harsh and hard to work with.

Just infuse some passionflower or peppermint and you won't look back , I have the whitest glass diamond like crystals and yet I

prefere to enhance leaf with it , once you try it and see the ease of the process youlle never look back ! 😜

PREV12