We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
DMT Chronicles on Internet Radio Options

newconnection
#1 Posted : 4/16/2014 8:28:35 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Hello friends and fellow students (-*-) Smile

I wanted to let you guys know that I will be on Internet Radio tonight conducting a segment called "The DMT Chronicles" on a show called "dirtbag Radio" which is somewhat similar to Joe Rogan's Podcast, but less popular and slightly different in format.

But I will be on air, giving a very basic (beginner friendly) summary about DMT, and how it connects the physical to the spiritual! ... I will discuss my personal experiences, and how they've changed me...

What part DMT plays in Human History, politics, etc.. and also how it can help with depression and other emotional issues.

The show will go live at 10pm tonight! (US Central Standard time) and it is very easy to tune in...

Go to www.tunein.com and search for "Houston DJ Network" , or download the TUNE IN app and do the same thing to listen on your mobile devices...

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

universecannon
#2 Posted : 4/16/2014 10:02:46 PM

Moderator | Skills: harmalas, melatonin, trip advice, lucid dreaming

Sounds cool, thanks Smile

<Ringworm>hehehe, it's all fun and games till someone loses an "I"