We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
12NEXT
My Introduction Options

Anarkid
#1 Posted : 4/12/2014 12:23:47 AM

Student of the Universe

Hello all. I am new to the forum as a member but not so new as an observer. I have been lurking, reading on this wonderful community for nearly a year now. I just recently have had several breakthrough ideas that have changed my life and views, theologically and philisophically speaking. I like to pretend I am fairly intelligent with a well rounded skill set and knowledge on just about anything you can talk about. I don't know everything but I do know a little about almost everything.

In my free time study theoretical physics, chemistry, psychology, sociology, technology, politics, and just about anything else I can learn. Aside from that, I race cars. I am an avid street racer. No, not a Fast and Furious kid with a Honda or something. We race real cars on real streets and when the cops show up, we run. What attracts me to this activity is the fact that I am an anarchist. No, not some kid with a can of spray paint and a chip on my shoulder. I am a real anarchist. I believe that no man has a right to tell any other man what he can or cannot do with his own property, body, mind, soul, and life. I believe that you are the supreme ruler of your own life and property and anyone that interferes with your freedom to do as you wish (without harming others) is a criminal. I belive in the non-aggresion principle. I am also a minimalist. I believe life is best lived without all the vain corruption. I hope to one day retire into the woods and live a simple, peaceful life with no bills and no reliance on anyone but myself. Grow and kill my own food, solar power for my own electricity, and a well for my own water.

Besides that, my life's mission is to learn every single thing that I can about every single topic that I can. This thirst for knowledge is what brought me here. Not here on this forum, rather here to DMT (ayahuasca in particular). I watched "DMT: The Spirit Molecule" (I'm sure you are familiar with this documentary) years ago and, at the time, I was interested but not enough to pursue it. Shortly thereafter, a coworker experienced the substance and began telling me wonderful stories that stuck with me for years to come. Like I said, at the time I was interested but not enough. A few months ago I was at a friends house and this particular friend is one of the people I discuss the deep matters with. Matters such as God, politics, the universe, beings beyond Earth (either extra-terrestrial or inter-dimensional), scientific theory, etc. One thing led to another and we wound up right in the middle of that grand documentary, "DMT: The Spirit Molecule". This reminded me of my old coworker and his experiences and encouraged me to dig deeper. I began researching DMT and Ayahuasca night and day. When I'm not at work, my research consumes me. And now I am here.

I have all the ingredients and proper set and setting ready to experience Aya tomorrow afternoon. I will be using ACRB and Rue for my brew. I am excited beyond words.
“Anarchism is not a romantic fable but the hardheaded realization, based on five thousand years of experience, that we cannot entrust the management of our lives to kings, priests, politicians, generals, and county commissioners."

The glass is not half full or half empty. The glass is just too big.

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

Anarkid
#2 Posted : 4/12/2014 12:34:59 AM

Student of the Universe

I guess I forgot to include why I want full membership here on the Nexus. Although I feel it is evident from my OP, I will make it short and sweet. This forum, from what I have seen, is full of knowledge and wisdom. I want to be able to contribute to and absorb all information that I can from the community. I am here to teach and, most importantly, to learn.
“Anarchism is not a romantic fable but the hardheaded realization, based on five thousand years of experience, that we cannot entrust the management of our lives to kings, priests, politicians, generals, and county commissioners."

endlessness
#3 Posted : 4/14/2014 10:06:08 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Welcome to the Nexus

Quote:

We race real cars on real streets and when the cops show up, we run. What attracts me to this activity is the fact that I am an anarchist. No, not some kid with a can of spray paint and a chip on my shoulder. I am a real anarchist. I believe that no man has a right to tell any other man what he can or cannot do with his own property, body, mind, soul, and life

That is absurd! The streets are not your property, you are putting other at risk for your own ego and self-identification as an ¨anarchist¨. Also it is a completely unconstructive activity that isn´t improving anybody else`s life.

I´d rather you had a spray paint can and were doing graffiti. Feel free to race in isolated streets where there is nobody else but on real streets is reckless and completely against what we stand for here. One day you might run over an innocent person and your life will be stained forever by that karma (and someone`s family may be ruined forever). I seriously hope you live far away from anybody I know and love.

Earthwalker
#4 Posted : 4/14/2014 5:11:07 PM

DMT-Nexus member

endlessness wrote:
Welcome to the Nexus

Quote:

We race real cars on real streets and when the cops show up, we run. What attracts me to this activity is the fact that I am an anarchist. No, not some kid with a can of spray paint and a chip on my shoulder. I am a real anarchist. I believe that no man has a right to tell any other man what he can or cannot do with his own property, body, mind, soul, and life

That is absurd! The streets are not your property, you are putting other at risk for your own ego and self-identification as an ¨anarchist¨. Also it is a completely unconstructive activity that isn´t improving anybody else`s life.

I´d rather you had a spray paint can and were doing graffiti. Feel free to race in isolated streets where there is nobody else but on real streets is reckless and completely against what we stand for here. One day you might run over an innocent person and your life will be stained forever by that karma (and someone`s family may be ruined forever). I seriously hope you live far away from anybody I know and love.

Well said Endlessness , Anarkid it's ppl like you that killed my sister & my unborn nephew , and here you sit and be so arrogant

about you're street racing like a 17yo child , and you want full membership !!

well you won't be getting my vote until you show a bit of responsiblity for you stupidity !

pitubo
#5 Posted : 4/14/2014 5:40:22 PM

dysfunctional word machine

Hi anarkid,

Most self-professed anarchists I have met in my life were pretty hard-headed people who have serious problems questioning their own authority. I hope you're one of the exceptions.

In any case, welcome.

ymer
#6 Posted : 4/14/2014 6:36:07 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Ego too big.

maranello551
#7 Posted : 4/14/2014 6:42:16 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Hey guys i'm still trying to figure out how this site works. I don't think I have "full membership"? How would I go about being granted this?

#8 Posted : 4/14/2014 6:47:07 PM

Game Master

Anarkid wrote:
. Aside from that, I race cars. I am an avid street racer. No, not a Fast and Furious kid with a Honda or something. We race real cars on real streets and when the cops show up, we run. What attracts me to this activity is the fact that I am an anarchist. No, not some kid with a can of spray paint and a chip on my shoulder. I am a real anarchist. I believe that no man has a right to tell any other man what he can or cannot do with his own property, body, mind, soul, and life.

Thumbs down Thumbs down Thumbs down Thumbs down Thumbs down Thumbs down Thumbs down Thumbs down Thumbs down Thumbs down
Fear, belief, love phenomena that determined the course of our lives. These forces begin long before we are born and continue after we perish. We cross and recross our old paths like figure skaters; our lives are not our own. From womb to tomb, we are bound to others. Past and present. And by each crime and every kindness, we birth our future.
---David Mitchell, Cloud Atlas

#9 Posted : 4/14/2014 6:51:19 PM

Game Master

Anarkid wrote:
. I believe life is best lived without all the vain corruption. .

Like the vain corruption of illegal street racing? Wasting gas for an empty, meaningless thrill? Risking not only people but dogs that may get caught in the middle? Gross.
Fear, belief, love phenomena that determined the course of our lives. These forces begin long before we are born and continue after we perish. We cross and recross our old paths like figure skaters; our lives are not our own. From womb to tomb, we are bound to others. Past and present. And by each crime and every kindness, we birth our future.

Ashema
#10 Posted : 4/14/2014 6:52:15 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Welcome Anarkid,

you said, "I am a real anarchist. I believe that no man has a right to tell any other man what he can or cannot do with his own property, body, mind, soul, and life."

I wholly agree, but the one exception I maintain is that you can't hurt anyone. Once you cross over into the realm of potential hurt to others, the universe starts to wobble and the wobble is bad. We don't want wobble.

The issue (and I'm sure you've got it from others above) is that when you race real cars on real streets, you can seriously impact the lives of real people.

Be safe,

Ashema

Ashema
#11 Posted : 4/14/2014 6:57:21 PM

DMT-Nexus member

maranello551 wrote:
Hey guys i'm still trying to figure out how this site works. I don't think I have "full membership"? How would I go about being granted this?

Remember the "IMPORTANT MESSAGE! Welcome!" message from The Traveler?
Check your Inbox again.

Number 4 reads:

"4- New members posting limits - To prevent influx of badly intended members, new members are restricted to posting in the Welcome Area until they get promoted, which is usually just a matter of short time and a few genuine posts. Be patient, do not keep asking for being promoted, it will happen soon enough!."

The bold emphasis is The Travelers.

Be well,

Ashema

Anarkid
#12 Posted : 4/14/2014 9:47:00 PM

Student of the Universe

endlessness wrote:
Welcome to the Nexus

Quote:

Well I'm happy to inform you that when I say "real streets" I do not mean populated streets. I do not mean in rush hour traffic. I mean we race in abandoned industrial zones in the wee hours of the morning. In all my years, NOT A SINGLE innocent bystander has EVER been injured or affected. The only ones at risk are those who participate and those who CHOOSE to watch. Where we race is a dead end in an industrial park. There is literally NO ONE there and NO REASON (besides racing) for anyone to come back there. We aren't recklessly endangering unwilling citizens. There is no danger to anyone but those involved. Thanks for your concern but my beliefs would not allow me to put anyone in harms way that did not choose to be in harms way. There are those who race in crowded areas. I am not one of them and I never will be.

Anarkid
#13 Posted : 4/14/2014 9:54:14 PM

Student of the Universe

112233 wrote:
Anarkid wrote:
. I believe life is best lived without all the vain corruption. .

Like the vain corruption of illegal street racing? Wasting gas for an empty, meaningless thrill? Risking not only people but dogs that may get caught in the middle? Gross.

Refer to my last response in regards to the "risking not only people but dogs that may get caught in the middle" thing.

Besides that, since when were recreational activities corrupt? By "vain" I am referring to the obsession with celebrities, the latest fashion, the newest trends, the excessive social networking, the selfies, the obsessive picture taking, apathy towards the real issues, civil inequalities perpetuated by our culture, the glorification of ignorance, the obesity, etc. These things are vain. Recreation is not. It is essential to to proper function of the human mind to unwind occasionally. To do something fun. To enjoy life in a simple, barbaric fashion. I see no corruption in that. If that is corruption then please quit partaking of any recreational drugs. There is nothing wrong with departing from learning and study to partake in some simple fun.

Anarkid
#14 Posted : 4/14/2014 9:57:17 PM

Student of the Universe

pitubo wrote:
Hi anarkid,

Most self-professed anarchists I have met in my life were pretty hard-headed people who have serious problems questioning their own authority. I hope you're one of the exceptions.

In any case, welcome.

My own authority is only relevant in my own life and property. I have no authority past that and no one else does either. I have no problem with my own authority. I am the supreme ruler of ME and nothing else. So basically, I have no authority and I am okay with that.

Anarkid
#15 Posted : 4/14/2014 9:59:26 PM

Student of the Universe

Ashema wrote:
Welcome Anarkid,

you said, "I am a real anarchist. I believe that no man has a right to tell any other man what he can or cannot do with his own property, body, mind, soul, and life."

I wholly agree, but the one exception I maintain is that you can't hurt anyone. Once you cross over into the realm of potential hurt to others, the universe starts to wobble and the wobble is bad. We don't want wobble.

The issue (and I'm sure you've got it from others above) is that when you race real cars on real streets, you can seriously impact the lives of real people.

Be safe,

Ashema

Refer to my first response. No one is in danger that did not choose to be. I agree wholly. Violence only in response to aggression.

Anarkid
#16 Posted : 4/14/2014 10:11:53 PM

Student of the Universe

Earthwalker wrote:
endlessness wrote:
Welcome to the Nexus

Quote:

Well said Endlessness , Anarkid it's ppl like you that killed my sister & my unborn nephew , and here you sit and be so arrogant

about you're street racing like a 17yo child , and you want full membership !!

well you won't be getting my vote until you show a bit of responsiblity for you stupidity !

After seeing you respond with such anger and so little thought, I do not desire your vote. Did I ever say that we race populated areas? Or that we put anyone in harm's way? I do not believe I did. Refer to my response to Endlessness and next time don't be so quick to this conclusion.

I am truly sorry that you've lost loved ones to inconsiderate people but you must learn to calm that anger before you open your mouth (or stroke your keyboard). I am not the one who killed your family member. I would never put unwilling people in harms way. It goes against everything I just said that I believe in. So put 2 and 2 together. All of you may have thought that you "caught me slipping" by saying,

Quote:
"I believe that no man has a right to tell any other man what he can or cannot do with his own property, body, mind, soul, and life..."

and then contradicting myself by saying that I street race on real streets. This is not the case. Rather, anyone who assumed that I am endangering unwilling people jumped to a conclusion. A simple question (You don't race on crowded or populated streets do you, Anarkid?) would have revealed the truth and spared you from experiencing your own anger.

I apologize for the confusion and should have made it clearer from the beginning. Next time, ask before assuming. Assumptions must only be made when clarity cannot be obtained.

#17 Posted : 4/15/2014 1:13:53 AM

Game Master

Anarkid wrote:
. Where we race is a dead end in an industrial park. There is literally NO ONE there and NO REASON (besides racing) for anyone to come back there.

Okay..........and not to get too picky, but you write this: "We race real cars on real streets and when the cops show up, we run."

So I'm confused....why would cops show up? Suddenly "real streets" has become an "industrial park"....?

And if you are indeed making cops chase you (sounds like you like it for some reason), then you are putting people at risk, the cops. It may be a minimal risk, but a car chase is a risk to all involved. The cop has better things to do, presumably, than chase a bunch of twenty-something's pounding Budweisers, cheering for who's car goes the fastest: ", whoooo, lookit em go! Whooooo! Faster! Whooooo! Cops! Ha ha! Screw those pigs, run!!! We're anarchists!!" (Like my hyperbole?)

I sense you did some back-peddling when you saw the response to your "real streets" racing and decided to make it an "abandoned industrial park where no one ever goes"....except cops for some reason.....patrolling an abandoned dead zone....hmmm.....

Anarkid
#18 Posted : 4/15/2014 3:59:50 AM

Student of the Universe

112233 wrote:
Anarkid wrote:
. Where we race is a dead end in an industrial park. There is literally NO ONE there and NO REASON (besides racing) for anyone to come back there.

Okay..........and not to get too picky, but you write this: "We race real cars on real streets and when the cops show up, we run."

So I'm confused....why would cops show up? Suddenly "real streets" has become an "industrial park"....?

And if you are indeed making cops chase you (sounds like you like it for some reason), then you are putting people at risk, the cops. It may be a minimal risk, but a car chase is a risk to all involved. The cop has better things to do, presumably, than chase a bunch of twenty-something's pounding Budweisers, cheering for who's car goes the fastest: ", whoooo, lookit em go! Whooooo! Faster! Whooooo! Cops! Ha ha! Screw those pigs, run!!! We're anarchists!!" (Like my hyperbole?)

I sense you did some back-peddling when you saw the response to your "real streets" racing and decided to make it an "abandoned industrial park where no one ever goes"....except cops for some reason.....patrolling an abandoned dead zone....hmmm.....

By "real streets" I mean real streets. Not race tracks. This industrial park is a dead end, like I mentioned. The entire park is nearly 4 miles long. The cops know we are back there every saturday night/early morning. They come and chase us out of there. They are not patrolling this area by any means. People have been racing here for decades. Its nothing new. The cops know. The news channels know. Everyone knows. Sometimes the cops never show up. Other times they do. I can PM you a google map link to show you exactly where it is if you really want to be proven wrong. I can even link you to some videos on youtube of people racing here. Or even the most recent local news story about us. I have, so far, tried to keep my location and all unknown but I have no problem PMing you that info (or anyone else who is interested). Yes, there are a bunch of idiots pounding beers and acting like morons there. I don't fit in really. But what we do have in common is the love of engines and racing. If you don't have it, you will never understand how complete driving a fast car makes someone like me feel.

Just let me know if you need proof. But if you continue to acuse me of "back peddling" and essentially accusing me of lying, I expect an apology when I prove myself? Is that fair? And if I cannot provide substanial evidence of my claims, I will be the one issuing an apology to you. That's as fair as anything I have ever heard.

And yes, I do enjoy running from the police. I hate cops. I cannot stand a man that thinks that in 6-20 weeks (depending on location) that they can become some grand authority on right and wrong. I cannot stand a man that willingly enforces laws that put innocent men and women behind bars and ruin families and lives over petty things. I cannot stand a person who willingly becomes the armed enforcer of a criminal enterprise. A person who, for your own good, steals your money on behalf of the state. So yes, I enjoy out smarting, out driving, out running, and otherwise making a fool of police officers.

P.S. No. I do not like your hyperbole. It is nothing more than what you think is a clever attempt to degrade and disrespect me. I have not once disrespected you. I wish you could show me the same courtesy.

f1
#19 Posted : 4/15/2014 11:05:14 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Welcome to the Nexus!

wow you really struck some sore chords with some of the members...
EARTHWALKER I am very sorry to hear about your sister and nephew. <3

Keep following your passions and stay safe.

Have fun with your TRAVELS
In the dance of astral hyperspace, we learn, grow, and connect. Here's to our shared journey through the cosmic tapestry! ✨🌌

Anarkid
#20 Posted : 4/16/2014 12:12:38 AM

Student of the Universe

f1 wrote:
Welcome to the Nexus!

wow you really struck some sore chords with some of the members...
EARTHWALKER I am very sorry to hear about your sister and nephew. <3

Keep following your passions and stay safe.

Have fun with your TRAVELS

I had no intentions of striking any chords. I guess I should have clarified from the beginning our methods of street racing. This is just such a casual and common thing to me that sometimes I forget to remember that people that do not street race only understand what the TV tells them about it. Much like people who don't use "illegal" drugs do not understand those of us who do besides what they have been told. Hollywood corrupts so many thiings and turns them in to things they are not. I guess if you hear the term "street race" and your only experience with street racing is via television or video games then you may have a warped view of how it actually is. At any rate, thank you for the warm welcome. Best of luck in all your doings.

12NEXT