We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
2nd trip "Shiva & Moving Masks" Options

newconnection
#1 Posted : 4/7/2014 6:20:07 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Hey DreaMTrippers Smile

Has any of you guys ever seen Shiva and/or Moving Masks (similar to the Laugh & Cry masks from the theaters or drama plays) ? .. and If so were they aggressive or were they loving and gentle??

In my second trip I saw both of these, and the masks were extremely scary and IN MY FACE!, taunting me and sort of inviting me to a dark place, where Shiva was very observing and silent but also very reassuring and encouraging...

Have you guys ever encountered any of these two?? If so, I'd like to discuss your experience...

This experience for me was very scary and intense, but at the same time it was the greatest most Knowledgeable experience I have had until this day...

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

Trypfinity
#2 Posted : 4/21/2014 5:38:23 AM

DMT-Nexus member

On my first home-alone breakthrough, as I entered into the realm I saw a "cosmic dancer" moving intricately. The dance, to me, signified life and death, growth and decay. I feel it was an image of shiva.

At the end of that trip, a "in your face" harlequin wearing a Guy Fawkes mask appeared standing in a red and gold room. His face begun to take up the entire view until it was time to go bye-bye.

Global
#3 Posted : 4/21/2014 11:35:58 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Moderator | Skills: Music, LSDMT, Egyptian Visions, DMT: Energetic/Holographic Phenomena, Integration, Trip Reports

I've never seen Shiva in hyperspace. I've gotten hindu imagery and patterning before, but never a Hindu entity in particular. Do you think you can provide an image of what the closest, most accurate image of Shiva would be to match your experience?
"Science without religion is lame. Religion without science is blind" - Albert Einstein

"The Mighty One appears, the horizon shines. Atum appears on the smell of his censing, the Sunshine- god has risen in the sky, the Mansion of the pyramidion is in joy and all its inmates are assembled, a voice calls out within the shrine, shouting reverberates around the Netherworld." - Egyptian Book of the Dead

"Man fears time, but time fears the Pyramids" - 9th century Arab proverb

AcaciaConfusedYah
#4 Posted : 4/21/2014 11:58:25 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Chemical expertSenior Member

Hey, I'm glad I clicked on this!

I didn't know who Shiva was until reading this and Google searching images.

During one of my earlier journeys, I became Shiva. It was towards the end of the journey, after a long trip through the weaves of time and space.

I was watching myself from behind myself, while floating in a formless realm. I turned blue, sprouted additional arms and eyes, stood, and extended my arms out. As I did, energy blasted from my finger tips generating the reality(the one I had known before launching), filling in all the space around me - with all the things I had come to call "life".

When I came to, I was standing with my arms outstretched. It was pretty wild. I felt the sensation of creating everything around me. Very energizing, great moral boost.
Sometimes it's good for a change. Other times it isn't.

Trypfinity
#5 Posted : 4/21/2014 10:23:20 PM

DMT-Nexus member

That is a cool re-materialization into reality, acacia. The stitch back into reality is one of the most dreamy parts of the experience, imho.

As for my vision of Shiva, it was as if I was looking at a smooth glimmering figure made of obsidian and diamond, but moving as a liquid in its dance, amidst a backdrop of a whispy cosmos. Moving on one foot, with a slow spin and arm movement. It was a dance, but the face of the dancer was not excited, solemn if anything.
Trypfinity attached the following image(s):
1-brass-nataraja.jpg (119kb) downloaded 31 time(s).