We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
the morphology of the ALL? Options

kaaos
#1 Posted : 4/7/2014 12:15:50 AM

DMT-Nexus member

hello guys

my keyboard is missing a few vowels so i guess it's going to take a bit and probably won't write this with so much detail (it's annoying to be copying different letters to write only a word) Confused

at my first breakthrough the blinding white light brought me to the presence of an entity of which i've never read n'or heard in any mythological remark or trip report before.
i've come to perceived it as the ALL taking the shape of something i could easily assimilate as both overwhelming and humane. i say humane in the sense that it presented itself with a kind of antropomorphical form..but not quite. none of these forms had specific traits, i aknowledge them/it like the purest form man can possibily have.

there was a central figure between two enourmous faces. other faces - but small ones - would flow around and then disappear. one distinctive factor was that they were all observing me as i was observing them.
the two giant faces remind me of an alex grey painting. they were magnificient like the easter island's heads and accompanied the one which was between. it was half as small as those two and, at first, it's head rotated softly from the back til it faced me. this figure had a body as opposed to the heads around it. but still, it had no hair, expression n'or any distinctive features. it was something beyond gender too. i see it as what we would see too lying beneath the egomaniac roles and shapes and masks of any of us humans. the self without the piles of shit we drag and accomulate for years (and lives Wink ).

i was lost beyond space and time in a place i call the "uterus". i felt like i was swimming in this everflowing streams of bliss in a really comfortable dimension. it was warm and i felt nurtured somehow. because of that it also felt somehow as it was an act of a female vibration. but as i said before, this figure had no distinctive traits besides the humanlike body and face.

i asked the figure one question. it was a personal one which envolved the death of a friend years ago and the guilt it brought me. (no, i didn't kill him...)
it answered me smoothly and it's reply was something like:
"this life you lead.. live it, make your own path, experience it through every failure and mistake and then come and join me"
i immediately bursted into tears. it was the most intense and overwhelming thing i've ever got to experience. i'm really thankful for it and most importantly it brought me closure.

so what was this? the ALL taking the shape of something i could assimilate and embrace in this moment of chaos and infinity?
or is any information of simillar entities?

any thoughts would be appreciated! sorry for my rusty english and thank you
"..undisturbed by order, chaos creates balance. it is not the artifical balance of scales and weights, but the lively, ever-changing balance of a wild and beautiful dance. it is wonderful; it is magickal. it is beyond any definition, and every attempt to describe it can only be a metaphor that never comes near to its true beauty or erotic energy."

"the angel is free because of his knowledge, the beast because of his ignorance. between the two remains the son of man to struggle."

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

SynKyd
#2 Posted : 4/7/2014 2:56:58 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Sounds like a Shiva, based on my limited knowledge and experience. Shiva has been part of many of my best journeys........you were in good hands. I see Shiva as the human form of perfection. Shiva is frequently androgynous, and/or with one or many lesser beings supporting itself.
At the center of this existence, it is everything and nothing, all of us and each of us and none of us. My light is now lit, and it cannot be extinguished.