We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
First blast offs ever last night. I can finally add my experience! Options

FloorFan
#1 Posted : 4/6/2014 7:18:29 PM

Off, Low, Medium, or High?

Big grin Surprised Crying or very sad Big grin Shocked Rolling eyes Love

This is long, but a quick read.

A little back story. I extracted the spice in February this year from 50g mhrb and then again about a month later from another 50g. I ended up with a little over 1.1g of nice fluffy slightly off white crystal new shoes and mothball smelling goodness. This sat in a glass vial, in a paper bag, in a drawer till last night.

While I was driving home from work my girlfriend, I'll call her S, (who has never done any psychedelics other than cannabis) called to ask how close I was and if I wanted to meet her and her friend, I'll call G, at mellow mushroom for some pizza. This place just opened and I had been wanting to try it out. I was literally at the intersection just before the restaurant when she called. This was one of those, WOAH perfect timing on your call, things.

I arrive and the psychedelic atmosphere of the restaurant got us talking on the subject of hallucinogenics. I had previously asked G in January about her sacred geometry shirts she sells online. I asked if she was "in the know" about the sacred geometry. Turns out she was a regular psychonaut not too long ago with LSD, mushrooms, and MANY salvia trips under her belt. She grew up in Ecuador till the age of 10, which also just seemed so mind-blowingly fitting! I told her my plans to extract and she was VERY interested as she has not tried it but has heard a lot about it.

Back to last night in the restaurant, DMT was brought up and I said "should we try it tonight?" The two ladies giggled and mused at how they were talking about that very same thing while at the beach earlier.

We are home from the mellow, and I show G the spice and explained a lot to her and S. G asked if it was like salvia, because she never had a good trip with it. I told her from what I've read it's not as deliriant. I lit a candle, S suggested we put on our Shpongle pandora station. I put on the station and turned out the lights. I explained to S (who's watched many DMT and aya documentaries with me) about what to expect (or not expect) and if things get dark to just smile, and remember to let go and that she'll be back soon.

I measured out about 17mg and pre-melted it onto a chore boy scrubber bit that was place in the base of a 1 inch deep conical bowl. As I did this I was pleased that G asked if they should meditate or do anything. I told her I was just about to tell them they should, and that I'm happy she said it first. I put another THICK, densely packed amount of scrubber (all pre-torched btw) in the top of the bowl and the bowl went into my bong.

I sat on the couch with the ladies who were already meditating. I meditated for a few minutes, planted the intention that I just want to have a loving experience and admitted I didn't know what to expect. I lit the torch and pulled slooooooooooooooowly. I was very surprised that it tasted almost exactly like it smelled. I started to buzz and felt like my vision was getting dark. The whole room was vibrating and the intensity started fast. I kept pulling slow and then held it in. As things were morphing about my limbs started to feel loose and I tap S with the bong. She said WHAT? I couldn't talk so I just kept tapping her with it. She finally said OH and took it lol. Things were getting outlined with red, yellow, and green vibrating against the low light background.

I couldn't keep my eyes open. I was trying just to observe reality change, but what a struggle it was to keep them open! Once closed I saw these planaria flatworm streamers come into view. They were cute with their little eyes and spear shaped heads. Super vivid orange, green, pink, yellow, tropical skittles colored planaria ribbons came together and spiraled together in the center of my vision. Where they met in the center of this spiral their worm heads turned into cartoon snake/lizard like heads with tiny toothy jaws opening and closing, almost chattering. It was LOVELY! And... cozy? I heard the girls giggle and I went SHHHHHHHhhhh and felt bad for it. That felling slowly left.

I opened my eyes after some time with the worm/lizzard/snake ribbons as I realized I should have taken more hits than the one. I rubbed my face and said, "this is definitely active, and I feel like my skin is a fuzzy soft putty." I knew I was still tripping and was trying to talk but I could only get out half sentences. Like my mouth couldn't go fast enough before I thought of the next thing to say. Very frustrating but funny. I wanted to say I'm purposely talking during my trip cause I realized it wasn't a strong one. Strong enough to not talk right though. They found this amusing.

I got up and loaded about 20mg for G, as she requested that much when I told her the range of doses. I did say that I know I didn't get all my dose and to be careful as there was what's left plus the 20mg.

I helped her light it and she ended up with 2 weak hits followed by a third, strong, dense cloud of a hit. She said she saw some Indian looking deity with it's arms doing "this" as she mimicked mudra like motions. I asked if it was female and what color. She said yes it was female and consisted of blues, purples, and pinks. I instantly got goosebumps and told her I believe she was visited and welcomed. That I've read she visits people on their first forays into hyperspace. Very cool.

Then it was my girlfriend's turn. I loaded her up about 15mg, but this time on a new scrubber plug as I didn't want there to be too much build up for her first time. I also pre-torched the bowl till no more vapor came off.

She took about 2 BIG hits and then said she felt giggly. Then asked if feeling tingly was normal. Then she started to smile and look around a lot. She closed her eyes for only 1 minute, opened, and exclaimed she saw the craziest things. Then she STOOD UP! and started walking and bounding back and forth from the living room to the bathroom. She was saying, what the? This is crazy. OMG! Then she told herself she better sit down and calm down. She was smiling the whole time. I was amazed she could talk and walk like that.

She said she saw this dark face with no features, it told her "I just want you to know you are loved. We love you." She said it felt like a black Jesus. But not exactly Jesus. That it had this "amazing flowing hair that went out to the sides." She also described that it had a lot of beings behind/following it, all exclaiming, "look look, she's not scared. How wonderful that she's not scared!" This was all in the one minute she closed her eyes. She said again, OMG that hair was amazing.

We all talk and want to go again. I preloaded a scrubber plug with 30mg for G, as she wanted stronger, to take after I went. I loaded up 25mg and took 2 hits before I wussed out, and I have no problem saying that's what I did. I handed the bong to S who handed it to G. I was almost instantly back to the swirling flatworms, but this time they weren't worms, but these zigg-zagg little spiky aztec geometric lizards. I think I'll draw them when I have time. The center had this crazy flashing color of white green orange blue with a sense of dirt and, WHAT COLOR was that?!?!?!?!

THEN, omg then, this thing with two blank deep eyes and only cheekbones and brow for a head came right up in my face. It was about 2 feet wide. It had a wide tube like neck that went to a set of shoulders with these tube like arms. No torso or legs. Just tube arms, shoulders, tube neck, brow, eyes, cheek bones. The whole thing was a pale semi transparent light blue. Like a dry jelly fish. It was alarming at first, I could FEEL it's... personality? Presence? Then I felt my face buzz. It got REALLY close to me, like an inch away, and looked inside me. It moved it's gigantic slowly left to right and down while looking in me. Where it looked I buzzed. After it looked at my heart region the buzz was a fatigue and lingered.

At this point it put it's tube arms on mine just above the elbows, and very gently pushed. This made me move my folded hands off my stomach and down to my sides (my arm movement itself felt very liquid). It softly held me there, I almost started to panic then thought that I trust this. I trust it all. I felt comforted and it was very reminiscent of a dentist or doctor, just doing it's job. It then scanned my stomach area. I got the message instantly that I have to eat better as I'm hurting my heart.

It kept scanning and I started to feel a sexual sense and was assured that that is part of the scan. It kind of let me know it was a scan and that it's time was limited. The sexual feeling subsided fast and I felt we didn't have time for as much scanning as it wanted, but it was still adequate.

I came too and explained what happened. Turns out G took her 30mg and gave the remainder of it to S. This time G lighting it herself. The THICK scrubber pad really helps not burn it for vaping beginners it seems. This time she saw a lot a sacred geometry and a buddha and I forget what else. She liked this dose a lot better than the last and was gone about 12 minutes.

S said, while tripping she looked at me while I was gone and that my nose and ears grew out and looked elephant like. She seemed really amused at this.

G had yoga teaching classes the next morning so she left shortly after I gifted her two 30mg doses for later and the scrubber plug she used. I told her to not sell it as I'll never do the same. She felt like she should compensate me somehow and I just told her that being here for her friend was enough. She was touched. And left after some chit chat.

S and I decide to go for a third time. I loaded 30 mg and manage 3 hits! Then I handed the bong to S and she took 2 good hits from the same load. Shocked Shocked Shocked THE WORLD CHANGED! My books on a bookshelf turned into cartoon aztec black outlined ovals with dots inside connected by thick black lines. This I'd like to draw also. There were AMZAING patterns all over everything. Not like anything I ever saw on LSD, shrooms, DXM. SO vivid and moving and several dimensional. Seemed absolutely real! I was surprised to see how they were OF the walls and objects. That they wrapped, warped, and dissolved reality. I started to feel that freaky lost feeling like on shrooms. That, Oh crap, I'm tripping hard core like I said I never was going to do. I'm back to this place and going to get stuck. Is this all there really is? Then something gave me the thought of, yes, this is it, but MORE! My previous shroom trip trauma was healed in that instant.

This wall of pattern came up to me and I started to feel a bad trip coming on. Then I thought of S and if she was ok. As I thought of her again the telepathic communication of all said, YES think of her! That's the way. Then the wall of pattern and fear went POP, flew past me, and I got to the MORE!. I felt love for S. Then I felt love FROM S. Then just LOVE itself! I was confirmed some very personal things about her and I. Some very good things which lead to a GIANT monument of both of us holding each other in a sitting position, facing each other. Around this giant likeness were the same tropical skittle ribbons but this time they swirled around in 3+D, not 3D, but 3plus D! The heads were neon colored orange, green, and yellow snake heads with a quad jaw. Like a normal snake with an upper and lower jaw, but also a left and right jaw. Each one (there were two ribbon snakes) had four sets of fangs. They moved around like they were air kissing. It was evil looking but loving. Then I thought that is the meaning of badass. I thought that was cheesy, and that was also part of it. I got a thought that S and I's relationship was a badass one and our love was such as well. Including the cheesiness. I hope this is coming off well. I felt so good discovering this badassness.

It was all moving so fast and when I thought of how cool it was it slowed down with this intense bass drop whine down BEEEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOWWWWWWRRRRRRRRRRRRR! It didn't slow completely but the patterns moved at 1000x slower then "normal" and I could focus on the badass snake heads in EXQUISITE detail and clarity. I still remember it just as if it was an object I own. I was so happy it slowed like that. Amazing! The monument was still there too.

Then it got REALLY weird. I couldn't tell who I was. I was no one. Then I was S. I felt small, delicate, full of energy. I could feel her facial features. They were her's, but now mine, because I was her. Then I was both of us. This felt like a long time. It was beautiful and slightly unsettling. Then I remembered I was a single person. That I was a girl, that I was S. NO! That's wrong. I'm me, but am I sure? I bounced back and forth like this and it was lovely and scary but mostly lovely. Then I opened my eyes and the ceiling was green and rounded aztec looking. I look to my right at S at the same exact time she looks over at me. We both motion towards each other with HUGE, opem, wondering smiles. No words. Just the feeling of love and WOW. Her face was stretching and beautiful. She laid over sideways and I put my hand on her back/side. My hand merged with the patterns emanating from her shirt and she breathed out slow and calm. I was gone for 18 minutes before I opened my eyes and looked at her!

She said it was intense but calm for her. The tv kept growing and growing and the books were dancing and the walls couldn't decide how far apart they wanted to be from each other. I can't recall what else she said as I was mega tripping still. Her goal was to keep her eyes open and she achieved it.

We packed up and went to bed. What an amazing time! She loved it. I loved it. Her friend G loved it.

Now I know why these reports on this site, even when long, seem so sparse of detail to me. Because there is just SO MUCH going on. You'd have to write for a week straight to get it all down.

Thank you everyone on the Nexus! Thank you thank you thank you! Thank who? Just... THANKS!Love Crying or very sad Thumbs up

* Everything I write is made up tripe: whispers of wind coming off the blades in my face for I am a fictional man with a floor fan for a brain pan.

Say something to my face, I have no choice, but to replace my reply, with your Darth Vader voice!

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

anrchy
#2 Posted : 4/10/2014 3:55:55 AM

DMT-Nexus member

That was great. I felt like I was experiencing it as I read through.

Pretty nuts ay?
Open your Mind () Please read my DMT vaping guide () Fear is the mind killer

"Energy flows where attention goes"

[Please review the forum Wiki and FAQ before posting questions]

thymamai
#3 Posted : 4/10/2014 5:49:06 AM

DMT-Nexus member

and thank you

f1
#4 Posted : 4/10/2014 11:06:37 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Thank you for your badassness report Thumbs up
In the dance of astral hyperspace, we learn, grow, and connect. Here's to our shared journey through the cosmic tapestry! ✨🌌

3rdI
#5 Posted : 4/10/2014 11:30:02 AM

veni, vidi, spici

Ahhhhh, aint that lovelyLove Love Love, good tale FloorFan Thumbs up

chase the happiness people
INHALE, SURVIVE, ADAPT

it's all in your mind, but what's your mind???

fool of the year

FloorFan
#6 Posted : 4/10/2014 4:37:44 PM

Off, Low, Medium, or High?

Thanks for the comments. It hard to explain how complete, all encompassing, and FUN (with a hint of scary) the "badass" notion was. SO hard to explain. Almost like the pride of accomplishing something that is uniquely you, on a very personal level, that no one else could or will do. I don't know. Laughing

Strangest thing is now I feel like I am hyper aware of what my body thinks of the food I'm eating. As in I can feel a sense of gastro-disapproval, or harm. I really need to take eating better to heart (pizza, chinese food, eating out instead of grocery shopping), not the message I was expecting!

I forgot to mention in the report: My girlfriend, S, after her first trip, said while running around she felt like she was stuck in between "reality" and some other place. Like her mind was trying to go somewhere but she was attached to her body still Shocked She doesn't read this forum so it's a unique organic report with no previous concepts. How incredible.

Last night, she says she's excited for the next time we try it Smile

Thanks again for the comments. Thumbs up
* Everything I write is made up tripe: whispers of wind coming off the blades in my face for I am a fictional man with a floor fan for a brain pan.

Say something to my face, I have no choice, but to replace my reply, with your Darth Vader voice!

thymamai
#7 Posted : 4/10/2014 4:48:08 PM

DMT-Nexus member

FloorFan wrote:
Thanks for the comments. It hard to explain how complete, all encompassing, and FUN (with a hint of scary) the "badass" notion was. SO hard to explain. Almost like the pride of accomplishing something that is uniquely you, on a very personal, that no one else could or will do.

Consider yourself wholly, all encompassingly, terribly and terrifically understood. It is a pleasure even seeing you find this. It is nothing at all something that can be taught.

Very good read, you are very well written.