We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Identify Options

Dot5841
#1 Posted : 7/2/2009 2:37:07 AM
DMT-Nexus member

http://s675.photobucket....rrent=20090701175448.jpg
These are pictures of morning glory's from my back yard. I want to do the extraction from the flower. How many flower buds does it take and how does one do it? Also I am wondering if these are even the right plant. Please let me know because I think that they are the Heavenly Blue kind.
My eyes are soon to be open! Cant wait!

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

Kannamate
#2 Posted : 7/2/2009 3:16:17 AM

DMT-Nexus member

you don't extract the flowers the seeds are where it's at although I have heard of people making slightly psychoactive wine with the flowers. Those look like a hybrid of some sort so unless you know the parents it might not be reliable this(below) is a regular heavenly blue which is what you want,or pearly gates which is white.

Ginkgo
#3 Posted : 7/7/2009 12:37:33 AM

DMT-Nexus member

My first thought was Ipomoea indica, but they do indeed also look alot like Ipomoea violacea and Ipomoea tricolor. As Kannamate stated, I believe that what you have is a possibly uncommon hybrid, I can not find any Ipomoea that looks exactly like yours. This means that you can not know if they are active or not, my proposal is that you wait for the seeds to come (do not remove the flower as they start to diminish, if you do so, no seeds will appear) and test them for entheogenic use.

Any information on where and how you obtained the lovely plant - and when the time comes, information about if they are active or not, is much appreciated!