We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
PREV123
Blood Moon SHE Options

#41 Posted : 4/15/2014 5:27:57 PM

Game Master

There was rain here as well. But, if I'm being honest......I chickened out......it's been over two months since I've traveled and I find the longer I stay away, the harder it is to go back. I might smoke tonight just to break the ice.
Fear, belief, love phenomena that determined the course of our lives. These forces begin long before we are born and continue after we perish. We cross and recross our old paths like figure skaters; our lives are not our own. From womb to tomb, we are bound to others. Past and present. And by each crime and every kindness, we birth our future.
---David Mitchell, Cloud Atlas

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

Infectedstyle
#42 Posted : 4/15/2014 9:24:50 PM
I compulsively post from time to time

112233 wrote:
There was rain here as well. But, if I'm being honest......I chickened out......it's been over two months since I've traveled and I find the longer I stay away, the harder it is to go back. I might smoke tonight just to break the ice.

Have you tried a good meditation yet? Or rather, have you focused only on ur breathe lately and tried breathing through abdomen area? I just did after some absence and I must say I find it very relieving.

I am a little wary of smoking spice myself. But I'm doing an ACRB tek that will hopefully extract my ass into hyperspace asap.

#43 Posted : 4/15/2014 9:56:46 PM

Game Master

Infectedstyle wrote:

Have you tried a good meditation yet? Or rather, have you focused only on ur breathe lately and tried breathing through abdomen area? I just did after some absence and I must say I find it very relieving.

I am a little wary of smoking spice myself. But I'm doing an ACRB tek that will hopefully extract my ass into hyperspace asap.

I've got a rue brew going, and last night's would-be pharma dose still in the fridge. I'm taking the plunge tonight, confronting my apprehension.

(Aside: I'm trying a new-to-me double-boiling method with the rue, we'll see if it works like I think it will. The sediment is settling and the water is turning this cool shade of green.)
Fear, belief, love phenomena that determined the course of our lives. These forces begin long before we are born and continue after we perish. We cross and recross our old paths like figure skaters; our lives are not our own. From womb to tomb, we are bound to others. Past and present. And by each crime and every kindness, we birth our future.
---David Mitchell, Cloud Atlas

Continuum
#44 Posted : 4/15/2014 10:00:52 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Good luck, 112233. Sending you good vibes for a successful re-entry.
Forge a Path with Heart <3

۩
#45 Posted : 4/16/2014 4:22:10 AM

Hiked 20 miles in 2 days. Shocked
Ate acid by a river underneath the moon. I think I am about to go to sleep for a day.
No spice for me this time, but it was cool knowing there were others out there going in when the forest went dark from the blood of the moon.

PREV123