We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Positive Drug Story Options

MagikVenom
#1 Posted : 7/1/2009 11:55:17 PM

DMT-Nexus member

http://www.youtube.com/w...;feature=player_embedded

http://www.billhicks.com/bio.html

I know many have seen this but if you havent its pretty good

Edit
well this realy hits home with our visitor SMALL FRY

I never even read his post until about 30min before I posted my first coment.

I have been laughing may whole lunch hour reading this morons highly amusing crap.

I read this bit below I thought to bad theres no comedy section.....but there is...You go into a tavern you may see people laughing loudly having a good time. Well heres one for you.

This SMALL FRY is exactly who Mr. Hicks(to small fry that is we can call him Bill) is refering to when he uses the Term MORON
talk about a random thing falling into place and being VERY FUNNY this is it.

SMALL FRY said

Second pull: I leave the remnants of the first pull (about a half a gram) on the tray, and re dissolve it in the xylene being pulled from the jug. I siphon off about the same amount of solvent as my first go 'round, and put the tray back under the fan for evaporation. After fully evaporating, I scrape the tray again to find a considerable change in consistency. About half of what I scraped looked like the initial results of my last pull, but the other half had much more structural integrity, and actually sparkled slightly in the light. This was about the point when I decided to try washing out the solids with xylene to see if there would be any further accentuation of this effect. I pour in some xylene, slowly adding just enough to completely dissolve everything on the tray, place under a fan, and once again allow to evaporate. Upon scraping, the solids formed hard, rocky chunks that sparkled considerably in light, interesting.

SMALL FRY WOULD BE DEAD FROM XYLENE FUMES working in the same room with a tray full of evaporating XYLENE with a fan on it. PLEASE

it would seem with his writing he has some intellegence but for the most part in this stage of his life at least he is wasting his mind and he does not even do drugs this is more common than one may think. And very sad as well. all I can say to him and his kind.

SEE YOU IN HELLLaughing

heheheheLaughing

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.