We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
So, I've got this THH Options

Spock's Brain
#1 Posted : 7/1/2009 5:52:48 PM

DMT-Nexus member

So, I've got the THH. Arrived in a small canister marked "THH 90-95% pure." 200mg's. White yellow powder. I'm thinking of snorting around less than an 1/8th of it, around the size of a matchhead, would that be "it?" And then smoking some you know what. Any ideas? Should I snort it?
"Infinite Diversity, in Infinite Combinations."

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

69ron
#2 Posted : 7/1/2009 7:04:17 PM

DMT-Nexus member

20 mg should be plenty enough for most people when used that way. SWIM uses it sublingually and can't get any decent effects from snorting it. But others get better results from snorting it.
You may remember me as 69Ron. I was suspended years ago for selling bunk products under false pretenses. I try to sneak back from time to time under different names, but unfortunately, the moderators of the DMT-Nexus are infinitely smarter than I am.

If you see me at the waterpark, please say hello. I'll be the delusional 50 something in the American flag Speedo, oiling up his monster guns while responding to imaginary requests for selfies from invisible teenage girls.

Spock's Brain
#3 Posted : 7/1/2009 7:29:14 PM

DMT-Nexus member

69ron wrote:
20 mg should be plenty enough for most people when used that way. SWIM uses it sublingually and can't get any decent effects from snorting it. But others get better results from snorting it.

Perhaps it's not powdered fine enough for insullfation. ?

Jorkest
#4 Posted : 7/1/2009 8:12:12 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Moderator | Skills: Extraction Troubleshooting, (S)elf ProgrammingChemical expert | Skills: Extraction Troubleshooting, (S)elf Programming

69ron's nose isnt good for snorting...snorting has worked for SWIM but it burns a bit...sublingual is easier
it's a sound

Spock's Brain
#5 Posted : 7/1/2009 8:16:51 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Jorkest wrote:
69ron's nose isnt good for snorting...snorting has worked for SWIM but it burns a bit...sublingual is easier

Well, I've snorted tobacco. I've found that I enjoy the stimulation, but in this case it's the effects and ease of administration that I'm contemplating. I'd put it in my mouth also, I'm looking for a commentary on the varience of effects that each method may entail. Snorting vs. sticking in mouth, or even swallowing in a tea. Duration, intensity, dosage, etc...?

On one occasion (and the only one) I made a tea out of some syrian rue seeds and then smoked some you know what. Before long I was laying on the bathroom floor for like an hour curled up on the fetal position and was like, "ohh SHITTTT!!!" and was having some regrets. I was alone and wishing for someone to reach out for and grab ahold of. 4 hours after that I was still spinning and wishing for it to end. So, I don't want to necessarily repeat that situation.

I'm hoping that I can get the same "blast" of swirling around in many dimensions that DMT only gives, and hopefully arrive in a "place," stretch it out, and enhance it... not get stoned out of my mind and sink so far from reality that I'm freaking out!

advice needed. Smile

69ron
#6 Posted : 7/2/2009 1:32:55 AM

DMT-Nexus member

THH is not stoning at the doses used. That's I think why everyone likes it. With harmine or harmaline, you're going to be a little stoned from them, especially harmaline. They both have negative effects on concentration at the doses used while THH actually seems to make it easier to concentrate.

THH is really quite different from the others. It adds a new dimension to the DMT experience and doesn't cloud it up like harmine and harmaline do.

THH is like rocket fuel for DMTSmile
You may remember me as 69Ron. I was suspended years ago for selling bunk products under false pretenses. I try to sneak back from time to time under different names, but unfortunately, the moderators of the DMT-Nexus are infinitely smarter than I am.

If you see me at the waterpark, please say hello. I'll be the delusional 50 something in the American flag Speedo, oiling up his monster guns while responding to imaginary requests for selfies from invisible teenage girls.

MagikVenom
#7 Posted : 7/2/2009 2:33:21 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Spock's Brain
#8 Posted : 7/2/2009 6:30:30 AM

DMT-Nexus member

MagikVenom wrote:
spock how much rue did you use in your tea

In retrospect, allot. maybe 2 large tablespoons, simmered for 1/2 hour. OD'd I think.

MagikVenom
#9 Posted : 7/2/2009 6:45:17 AM

DMT-Nexus member

yeah I say you od the rue is nasty when over done. 3or4grams is strong in tea all most need

I have however taken 20 grams or so over 4 5 hours and did not become ill and had a good mood mild trip that last 10 to 12 hours.

But its a fine line between optimal dose and feeling ill its tricky but you can trip on rue in my opion not breakthru but very introspectrive and profound under ideal conditions.