We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Nexus color scheme and my HPPD Options

hexagonomicon
#1 Posted : 7/1/2009 12:20:46 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Okay, I don't know about everyone else, but it's really obnoxious for me to read white text against a black background because of my HPPD. After a little bit of reading I get insane afterimages where the text used to be and... well it's just kind of unpleasant and it keeps me from reading posts carefully.

I didn't see any way to change my personal color scheme in the "my profile" section...

Does anybody else share my issue or is it just me?

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

jamesodeaththe2nd
#2 Posted : 7/1/2009 12:45:54 AM

DMT-Nexus member

what is HPPD exactlyWut?

and go to my profile, edit profile, scroll down to forum settings and it is select preferred theme
For legal reasons it's necessary to make this perfectly clear: My posts are pure fantasy; a pretend game in which I pretend to be a drug user. I often play such games on the internet, as a form of personality exercise and amusement. I try to make very REALISTIC sounding posts about imaginary drug using experiences. The MORE realistic they appear, the more fun I have making them. But in all cases they are pure fantasy. I make this statement for two reasons 1) So that law enforcement personnel understand my posts are NOT real statements, and 2) So any confused person visiting this site, who mistakenly believes he is reading REAL drug information, will understand that my posts are specifically NOT real drug information. I am against illegal drugs and I discourage the use of illegal drugs. Anyone receiving PMs from my fantasy forum character should also note that the above statement applies to PMs as well. Furthermore, I am convinced that other posters on this site are also only pretending about drug use, as I am. I assume they do NOT believe my posts are real, and that they understand that I do not think THEIR posts are real.

Observant
#3 Posted : 7/1/2009 2:25:52 PM

Nothing Stops The Void

http://en.wikipedia.org/...ting_perception_disorder
Had he more quickly realized just who they were,he would have shown them more respect.Had he tried harder to fathom their brilliant minds,he would have taken more of their teachings to heart.Had he more clearly understood the purpose of their being,
he would have more vigorously tried to assist them.They were truly honorable; he was sadly prejudiced.
They were exceedingly well informed; he was grossly ignorant.They were totally indefatigable; he so often, and so quickly,gave up. Still, for many years there was a strong inter-species alliance between the Eleven-Eleven of the Half-way Realm, their Seraphic Associates,and their flesh-and-blood friend, a common mortal. Much was accomplished, many profited, and, there’s only one regret...They could have achieved so much more...

All Hypnotizing Hypnotizes Hypnotizing

The Traveler
#4 Posted : 7/1/2009 3:08:55 PM

"No, seriously"

Administrator | Skills: DMT, LSD, Programming

Like jamesodeaththe2nd sais: go to My Profile->Edit Profile->scroll down to Forum Settings and change the theme at 'Select your preferred theme:' then clikc 'Save' at the bottom of the page. Probably Flat Earth is the best for you but check for yourself what theme fits best for you.

MagikVenom
#5 Posted : 7/1/2009 3:18:12 PM

DMT-Nexus member

First I learned of this sorry you are having trouble. If you dont mind me asking I read a bit about this and was wondering if you could tell me more about this how did it develope.

Just ignore this post if you dont want to discuss it I understand.

Best to you and yours

M.V.

shoe
#6 Posted : 7/23/2009 7:17:23 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Oh I totally get that too, mostly after about five or ten minuites on erowid, when I look away there are massive lines overlayed over everything.
Our poor brains..
shoe

ॐ भूर्भुव: स्व: तत्सवितुर्वरेण्यं । भर्गो देवस्य धीमहि, धीयो यो न: प्रचोदयात्
Love, Gratittude, Compassion, Fearlessness!

shago
#7 Posted : 7/24/2009 4:24:57 PM

DMT-Nexus member

shoe wrote:
Oh I totally get that too, mostly after about five or ten minuites on erowid, when I look away there are massive lines overlayed over everything.
Our poor brains..

I have the same problem here when reading massive text like experiences.

The awaited day will come.
De rodillas, bajo la lluvia y sobre el barro, clamamos a los cielos... ven a nosotros.

JOIN THE NEXUS CHAT ROOM NOW!

I do not aprove any illegal act as I don't do anything illegal.

acolon_5
#8 Posted : 7/24/2009 7:16:41 PM

The Great Namah

Phens, ESP 2C-I are notorious for causing this disorder. When I was using 2C-I weekly for a few months I was having minor trails and "sparklies" as I call them (minute little geometric sparkles). This lasted for a few months after use and now things are back to normal.

I find that mushrooms and most tryptamines don't cause this as much, but heavy use of any psycadelic can cause this.
The Spice extends life
The Spice expands consciousness
The Spice is vital for space travel
___________________________________________________________________________________________________
Never underestimate the power of STUFF!

I am certifiably insane, as such all posts written by me should be regarded as utter nonsense or attempts to get attention.

I don't know SWIM and personally don't trust him at all. If SWIM is posting, most likely I will not respond...as I said, I don't trust the guy. YOU I trust, but never SWIM.