We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Transformers Options

Morphane
#1 Posted : 6/30/2009 9:28:30 AM
DMT-Nexus member

I didn't think much of the first film, but this one was a fun ride. There were plenty of self-transforming machine elves, and an interesting scene involving brain scanning, which reminded me of the accounts some people experience in hyperspace.

Opticuswrangler will be interested to note there is a blatant Opticus reference in the film. He sure is a crafty bugger.

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

69ron
#2 Posted : 6/30/2009 8:44:56 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I can't wait to see that movie. I LOVED THE FIRST ONE!
You may remember me as 69Ron. I was suspended years ago for selling bunk products under false pretenses. I try to sneak back from time to time under different names, but unfortunately, the moderators of the DMT-Nexus are infinitely smarter than I am.

If you see me at the waterpark, please say hello. I'll be the delusional 50 something in the American flag Speedo, oiling up his monster guns while responding to imaginary requests for selfies from invisible teenage girls.

WSaged
#3 Posted : 6/30/2009 10:52:30 PM

DMT-Nexus member

69ron wrote:
I can't wait to see that movie. I LOVED THE FIRST ONE!

Here, here!!

& Megan Fox...guuuaaaaaahhh(mouth hangs open, drool starts)....man she is incredibly hot!!!!!

Want to see this one!

WS
All posts are fictional short stories depicting the adventures of WSaged!! None of these events have actually happened and any resemblance to any real persons or incidents is totally coincidence!!!!!!!!!!!!

Burnison
#4 Posted : 7/1/2009 8:57:37 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Can't Wait.Very happy

I sent the club a wire stating, PLEASE ACCEPT MY RESIGNATION. I DON'T WANT TO BELONG TO ANY CLUB THAT WILL ACCEPT ME AS A MEMBER.
Groucho Marx

Disclaimer: All of these posts are of a fictitious nature only. Their author is known to be a pathological attention-seeking liar and he/she should NOT be taken seriously in any way. Do not trust anything he/she says because it is simply untrue.