We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Muscle soreness/tension from DMT Options

crakkbakk
#1 Posted : 6/30/2009 1:42:20 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Swim has tried dmt about 6 times low dose, and he usually gets sore muscles and tension.

He was wondering what the cause of this was and if it was normal.

He also gets a "hard hitting" heart.

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

Garulfo
#2 Posted : 6/30/2009 2:05:36 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Hard hitting beat is normal at medium/high dose because the experience is so fast and so strong.
At low dose it should be relaxing... but maybe what you call low dose is medium Pleased ?
Anyway check your blood tension in case of. Muscle pain can be associated with blood/heart problems.

Drake
#3 Posted : 6/30/2009 2:07:11 AM

DMT-Nexus member

From what I read in Rick Strassman Book. There is a range of "low dose" where you only get the unwanted physical effects. This would most likely be the reason.
How To Stop a Nightmare
Insanty at its finest!
The Dark reaches of The Void are there. But it is not to be feared.

69ron
#4 Posted : 6/30/2009 2:57:29 AM

DMT-Nexus member

There is one case on record of someone nearly dying from an injection of 40 mg of DMT. Symptoms included tachycardia, a rapid fall in blood pressure, extreme cyanosis, and auricular fibrillation. This lead to cardiac arrest, but the test subject was saved via vigorous cardiac massage.

So in short, DMT would have likely killed the test subject had the subject not been revived. The subject's heart stopped beating.

I would NOT go deep into it if you're experience those kinds of side effects from it.

The safety of smoking DMT is unknown. With at least one near fatal incident on record from injecting 40 mg of DMT, I would be VERY CAUTIOUS going in deeper with the symptoms you described.

DMT is actually quite toxic. The LD50 for DMT is lower than bufotenine. Bufotenine has a bad reputation because of it's known bodily side effects when injected, but all lab tests show that DMT is actually more toxic. The only time bufotenine ever showed toxicity that was close to that of DMT was when it was administered to test subjects along with chlorpromazine.
You may remember me as 69Ron. I was suspended years ago for selling bunk products under false pretenses. I try to sneak back from time to time under different names, but unfortunately, the moderators of the DMT-Nexus are infinitely smarter than I am.

If you see me at the waterpark, please say hello. I'll be the delusional 50 something in the American flag Speedo, oiling up his monster guns while responding to imaginary requests for selfies from invisible teenage girls.

jamesodeaththe2nd
#5 Posted : 6/30/2009 8:42:10 AM

DMT-Nexus member

i don't know if dmt is as toxic as 69 put it because i just did some figuring and if i happen to be a giant mouse it would take 11.559 grams of pure n,n dmt shot directly into my muscles and that would only kill me half the time. (i weigh 232 lbs ) so i doubt that any one will die of just a overdose. most likely the person would half to have underlying problems.

just a guess but i think people have higher ld50's then mice.

but if your having problems on low doses i would not go any further

For legal reasons it's necessary to make this perfectly clear: My posts are pure fantasy; a pretend game in which I pretend to be a drug user. I often play such games on the internet, as a form of personality exercise and amusement. I try to make very REALISTIC sounding posts about imaginary drug using experiences. The MORE realistic they appear, the more fun I have making them. But in all cases they are pure fantasy. I make this statement for two reasons 1) So that law enforcement personnel understand my posts are NOT real statements, and 2) So any confused person visiting this site, who mistakenly believes he is reading REAL drug information, will understand that my posts are specifically NOT real drug information. I am against illegal drugs and I discourage the use of illegal drugs. Anyone receiving PMs from my fantasy forum character should also note that the above statement applies to PMs as well. Furthermore, I am convinced that other posters on this site are also only pretending about drug use, as I am. I assume they do NOT believe my posts are real, and that they understand that I do not think THEIR posts are real.

69ron
#6 Posted : 6/30/2009 8:53:02 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Well there is a record of a person having their heart stop from injecting 40 mg of DMT. If that's not toxic, I don't know what is.

I'd be careful if I was you. Having effects on your heart like what you're describing is a very scary thing. I wouldn't use it again. If your heart stops like that test subject who injected 40 mg and there's no one there to revive you, then you'll die.

Anything that affects your heart like that is scary. That type of effect kills people. You don't want an excessively pounding heart, period.
You may remember me as 69Ron. I was suspended years ago for selling bunk products under false pretenses. I try to sneak back from time to time under different names, but unfortunately, the moderators of the DMT-Nexus are infinitely smarter than I am.

If you see me at the waterpark, please say hello. I'll be the delusional 50 something in the American flag Speedo, oiling up his monster guns while responding to imaginary requests for selfies from invisible teenage girls.

jamesodeaththe2nd
#7 Posted : 6/30/2009 9:03:58 AM

DMT-Nexus member

69ron I'm not saying it cant kill you I'm just say for a healthy adult you should not be worried about taking to much

but if your having problems like crakkbakk i would not do it ever again
For legal reasons it's necessary to make this perfectly clear: My posts are pure fantasy; a pretend game in which I pretend to be a drug user. I often play such games on the internet, as a form of personality exercise and amusement. I try to make very REALISTIC sounding posts about imaginary drug using experiences. The MORE realistic they appear, the more fun I have making them. But in all cases they are pure fantasy. I make this statement for two reasons 1) So that law enforcement personnel understand my posts are NOT real statements, and 2) So any confused person visiting this site, who mistakenly believes he is reading REAL drug information, will understand that my posts are specifically NOT real drug information. I am against illegal drugs and I discourage the use of illegal drugs. Anyone receiving PMs from my fantasy forum character should also note that the above statement applies to PMs as well. Furthermore, I am convinced that other posters on this site are also only pretending about drug use, as I am. I assume they do NOT believe my posts are real, and that they understand that I do not think THEIR posts are real.

69ron
#8 Posted : 6/30/2009 9:12:14 AM

DMT-Nexus member

You might think about using it with harmaline. That tends to relax you and usually helps normalize the heart beat.

Man...just thinking about a pounding heart like that is scary. I don't ever want that. Fortunately SWIM doesn't get that effect from DMT. He does get it from a large 5-MeO-DMT dose but only if it's smoked. One time he smoked 30 mg of 5-MeO-DMT by mistake, thinking it was DMT...holy shit...his heart was pounding like crazy...he forgot how to breathe for quite a while...it was very scary...fortunately the pounding heart only lasted a few minutes and it got back to normal again.,

I think 5-MeO-DMT is more likely to cause a pounding heart than DMT is.

With DMT, SWIM feels a slightly racing heart beat, but nothing major. With bufotenine (5-HO-DMT) SWIM feels no effects on the heart at all, but instead feels slight tension and lots of tingling.