We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
What is known about Acacia Toxins? Options

Drake
#1 Posted : 6/29/2009 1:54:52 PM

DMT-Nexus member

So it draws ever closer to my 1st extraction, apart from that, it's a go! But someone has brought to my attention about how some Acacia contain toxins, some nasty ones at that. I will use Acacia podalyriifolia, but my interest is now [more or less] aimed at finding a source of DMT from the LEAF of a plant. Two choices are:

.Acacia acuminata - Up to 1.5% alkaloids, mainly consisting of tryptamine in leaf. If most of the tryptamine was DMT, this would indeed be a good choice.
.Acacia maidenii - 0.6% NMT and DMT in about a 2:3 ratio in the stem bark, both present in leaves. This species grows one meter a year, giving it extra brownie points!

I have read here and there about maidenii being used, to what success I am not sure. Acuminata could be the winner, but it is unknown what it really contains. Another problem with acuminata at least, is that it might contain unwanted nasty toxins.

I was wondering if anyone would know, if there is a way to stop these toxins being extracted? Could an Acid wash or defat get rid of these toxins? How might one know if he is in fact, extracting toxins?

I cannot stress enough that Aussies need to find a source of DMT from the leaves of the selected plant. Or even stem bark (I am guessing stem bark is off young branches?).

This topic could of went in Other Psychoactives, or General and Noob I guess. Its about the information of the plant toxins, and it asked if these toxins can be prevents from being extracted.
How To Stop a Nightmare
Insanty at its finest!
The Dark reaches of The Void are there. But it is not to be feared.

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!