We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Jungle Options

HydroBlowBack
#1 Posted : 6/29/2009 1:04:29 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Hey, im sure this has been answered a million times before but i just cant find the answers i need to actually go ahead and do it! I'll be doing a STB tek and want to pull jungle, i understand you have to do the naptha pulls, should i then pull with xylene? how many pulls can i do with xylene? do i freeze precip or evap? do i need to wash it or can it be smoked as it is? does xylene smell very much? Thanks in advanced, and sorry if this has been answered many a time before Smile
"And then came me the destructive teen with a handfull of bars and a mind full of dreams"

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

Observant
#2 Posted : 6/29/2009 1:19:35 PM

Nothing Stops The Void

I personally hate Using Xylene because of its smell ... I really dislike the Stuff ... the sweetish Smell even creeps out of bottles and glasses
Had he more quickly realized just who they were,he would have shown them more respect.Had he tried harder to fathom their brilliant minds,he would have taken more of their teachings to heart.Had he more clearly understood the purpose of their being,
he would have more vigorously tried to assist them.They were truly honorable; he was sadly prejudiced.
They were exceedingly well informed; he was grossly ignorant.They were totally indefatigable; he so often, and so quickly,gave up. Still, for many years there was a strong inter-species alliance between the Eleven-Eleven of the Half-way Realm, their Seraphic Associates,and their flesh-and-blood friend, a common mortal. Much was accomplished, many profited, and, there’s only one regret...They could have achieved so much more...

All Hypnotizing Hypnotizes Hypnotizing

balaganist
#3 Posted : 6/29/2009 6:04:15 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I have had great results with Ron69's Limonene tek. Full jungle spice extraction. Also gonna try Jorkest's Limonene tek v soon. I highly recommened working with Limonene, makes your house smell nice too Smile
balaganist is a fictional character who loves playing the game of infinite existence. he amuses himself by posting stories about his made up life in our plane of physical reality. his origins are in other dimensions... he merely comes here to play.