We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
smoke syrian rue seeds? Options

WillieG
#1 Posted : 6/28/2009 6:32:43 AM
willie

hi all, has anyone here ever(or ever heard of anyone) smoked syrian rue seeds, then the spice after?
everything posted above is for entertainment purposes only, not to be taken seriously...

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

MagikVenom
#2 Posted : 6/28/2009 6:35:18 AM

DMT-Nexus member

of course crude but works well

the rue seeds smell like burning hair to others but dont worry you wont notice. Get yer rue cooking in a pipe that will hold a gram or so smoke till it has a nice cherry then sprinkle dmt on top of burning rue cherry inhale repeate you will soon answer your own question.

good luck
M.V.

WillieG
#3 Posted : 6/28/2009 6:49:44 AM
willie

i smoked a bowl of well ground rue seeds, then vaporized about 25 mgs of the spice. it made for an extremely stressfull and uncomfortable trip, i couldn't wait for it to end. i tried to remain calm but it was soo hard.Crying or very sad
this was my first time mixing harmalas and spice, although is was quite stressfull i feel like i would like to try again soon. mabey harmine extract, or thh that might be a little smoother?
everything posted above is for entertainment purposes only, not to be taken seriously...

Drake
#4 Posted : 6/28/2009 6:58:53 AM

DMT-Nexus member

WillieG wrote:
i smoked a bowl of well ground rue seeds, then vaporized about 25 mgs of the spice. it made for an extremely stressfull and uncomfortable trip, i couldn't wait for it to end. i tried to remain calm but it was soo hard.Crying or very sad
this was my first time mixing harmalas and spice, although is was quite stressfull i feel like i would like to try again soon. mabey harmine extract, or thh that might be a little smoother?

Why would of it been stressful? Too much Rue? How much Rue would be wise to smoke anyway? I am guessing something around a 1:1 mix with Spice? I used Passion flower, but did not do much to lengthen the trip. So i will need to get some Rue seeds to making into a changa.
How To Stop a Nightmare
Insanty at its finest!
The Dark reaches of The Void are there. But it is not to be feared.

MagikVenom
#5 Posted : 6/28/2009 7:00:12 AM

DMT-Nexus member

yeah the rue is nasty dont let that push you back. It is 2or3% alkaloids so its pleanty strong to smoke bit it is nasty extract would be a lot cleaner. Rue always make you feel a little sickly but you get used to it after a wile. Capi is much softer and cleaner but can still make you feel sickly. but you get used to it its a mind of matter thing once you cross the PUKE line its over your sick. You can put up a good fight sometimes but sometimes it IS time to puke. People dont talk to much about the art of puking or not puking. Live and learn

thats the way it should be

WillieG
#6 Posted : 6/28/2009 4:46:42 PM
willie

at first it was good, it came on good then the visions became really bizzare and different, for instance: flashes of different machines, gears, engines, and a lot of other stuff i cant remember? it wasnt pleasant so i opened my eyes and i just felt uneasy inside, i wasn't able to get comfortable, also i couldn't think good at all(just madness in my brain). this lasted about an hour and time was going very slow, i was telling myself "i will never do that again" (smoke the rue seeds that is)

MagikVenom
#7 Posted : 6/28/2009 5:49:23 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Thats the DMT/rue experance. You describe it perfectly it can be better but I experance exactly what you describe on occasion. I dont do it all the time. Try it different ways see what you think most people stop smoking it after the initial thrill and amazememt is over. Its nice to have on hand and never fails to amaze me. You just have to find what if any thing the experance means to you personaly.

tryptographer
#8 Posted : 6/28/2009 9:50:24 PM

tryptamine photographer

Funny how tastes can vary! I really like the aroma of smoking Rue seeds. Never got sick from it, I guess Rue and me match very well. Just love it!

Like I said in another thread, you can prepare the seeds with lime to freebase the harmalas, soak some molten or dissolved DMT into the dried grains, cover with peppermint leaves and smoke in a bong. Don't overdo it, 50 mg of DMT is probably way too much this way. You don't need a strict diet for this, but watch out with prescription antidepressants.

MagikVenom
#9 Posted : 6/29/2009 12:00:42 AM

DMT-Nexus member

[quote=tryptographer]Funny how tastes can vary! I really like the aroma of smoking Rue seeds. Never got sick from it, I guess Rue and me match very well. Just love it!

That is amusing I dont notice the smell of rue when smoking and dont mind the taste but those around me say it smells like burning hair.

WillieG
#10 Posted : 6/29/2009 2:52:46 AM
willie

i actually dont mind smoking the seeds by themselves, gives you a light buzz and is quite smooth to smoke.
but i rarly even do that i just bought them cause there so cheap. ill smoke the seeds (ground)when i got nothin else

Leap
#11 Posted : 6/29/2009 2:58:22 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I am so trying this soon. About how much can I expect the experience to extend?
Nothing said on this account is true. It's all fictional for artistic writing purposes.

WillieG
#12 Posted : 6/29/2009 3:20:57 AM
willie

for me the visuals prob lasted 15 min but my mind was fucked for like an hour. if i was you and wanted to do it like this i would go with mabey like 10mgs spice at first to test the waters. you dont need as much when combining with rue, 25-30mgs spice by itself is for me a great amount and it has always been a good experience. this is the first unpleasant experience with the spice. i believe 10mgs would be a little nicer

MagikVenom
#13 Posted : 6/29/2009 4:18:19 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Leap wrote:
I am so trying this soon. About how much can I expect the experience to extend?

I would say you could be out for close to 10min instead of usual 3 to 5min. After glow up to 1 hour but usually 30 or 40 min.

Leap
#14 Posted : 6/29/2009 5:04:18 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Sounds wonderful, if not a bit scary. Pleased
Nothing said on this account is true. It's all fictional for artistic writing purposes.

MagikVenom
#15 Posted : 6/29/2009 5:31:27 AM

DMT-Nexus member