We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
thanks nexus Options

fractal rider
#1 Posted : 6/28/2009 1:42:08 AM

DMT-Nexus member

thanks guys for this wonderful website i am very happy just did my first extraction with nomans tek and have white pure crytals it will be swims first time to smoke spice and was wondering any tips for the first experince dosage??? set and setting???
om namah shivaya

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

Eezergoode
#2 Posted : 6/28/2009 2:03:08 AM
DMT-Nexus member

I like to go real chilled, no tunes or any thing. Just blast it, lie down and close your eyes. If you got other people there with you make sure everything is ok dont rush in to it wait some time till everyone is nice and relaxed. Have fun dude you WILL love it! =]
Now marching through time.

Drake
#3 Posted : 6/28/2009 2:19:19 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Depends on how you want to go about it. Do you want to go for a stronger trip, to see what you can see? I have read that some people say it was the best thing they ever did. If not, just work your way up.

My last trip was intense for me. I think back now, that I could of made the trip more "relaxing". I suggest if you want to go for a higher dose for the 1st time, do a smaller dose 1st. Take around 10-15mg, something that will just make you feel really good. Once a minute has passed, you should have the larger dose ready. You should be feeling GOOOOoooood by the time you are ready to go Wink . I am not sure, with the larger dose, that it would not need to be as much as it normally would, after already having 15mg. Maybe someone can answer this? Larger dose is hard to say. If your spice is very clean I would say 40-50mg.

If you are one of them people that breakthrough on really low doses, well, just go with it. Only thing I could say Shocked . By I think this method of a pre-dose is a good idea. I don't see a problem with pre-dosing, I cannot wait to try it myself.

Set and setting. I think the very best S&S is your own home. In your bedroom, with the bed ready for you to lay back and relax. Obviously no noise is wanted. Maybe have the blanket pull back so you can cover yourself up if you get cold. When I had my spice the 1st time, it was a little chilly, then it hit and it got rather cold. I ended up covering myself up. This S&S is probably for the 1st time. For sure after a number of trips, you will want to try outside in your garden. I really want to try in the garden, or in the bush at night. I have read good things from these settings.

Also if you are like me, and have not really had any psychedelics (have you?), the auditory hallucinations might weird you out (they did to me). I had LSD once not long ago, it was the ONLY drug I ever had. For that I had music playing and did not here the voices and random auditory till I tried to go to the toilet. I tried to ignore the noises, but ended up just "holding it in" and going back in the safe bedroom of madness. Next time I take some Spice, I am going to play music for sure! To drown out the random auditory, because Spices auditory was much more intensely weird then LSD. My head was like a universal radio wave receiver or something, receiving all these random sounds! But if you don't have a problem with auditory hallucinations, you can go with no music playing. Music is more of a choice as well, some prefer to have music playing, some dislike music playing.

If you do have music, make sure its not really loud. I think I have read Spice will amp up sound, making once loud music REALLY unbearable. But I could be wrong on this, someone who has had spice more will need to confirm this. Just have the music so is just above being ambient from what I have read.
How To Stop a Nightmare
Insanty at its finest!
The Dark reaches of The Void are there. But it is not to be feared.

vegantoker
#4 Posted : 6/28/2009 6:03:14 AM

Matt

My first time was only three days ago thanks to this site Very happy

I've smoked it about 5 times since then. It's seriously the coolest thing in the world. Just amazing.
I havn't broken though yet though. Tryed for the first time today but I didn't quite get there. It was a wild ride anyways! The sub breakthough doses are really cool in their own right. I've had some incredable things happen on those already. Like looking into my girlfriend's eyes and waching her thoughts happen. Holy shit was that cool!

You'll love it, let us know how it goes!
Visit the Hyperspace Lexicon and contribute to the discussion. Help define the previously indiscribable!
Disclaimer: Everything I say about my actions is a lie. Just because I talk about this stuff online does not mean I really do it. I don't. Drugs are bad and I love Jesus too much to do drugs.

MagikVenom
#5 Posted : 6/28/2009 7:12:47 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Yes like Drake said what is your intent. You have come this far you know yourself better than we know you so think it thru and act you will be fine. start low/high whatever the choice is yours.
good luck

M.V.

idtravlr
#6 Posted : 6/28/2009 9:27:32 AM

DMT-Nexus member

My suggestion, and purely my suggestion only. As M.V. stated, you know yourself best... BUT, you probly wont nail it on your first attempt anyway, so just go for the big one (35-50mg). If you fuck it up then so what... it's just a pre dose. If you nail it, then, well, 'nuff said Pleased

I prefer complete silence and darkness with candle light only and incense. Some water trickling in the room is nice too. You did an extraction so you likely have plenty. Experiment and learn! Very happy

All the best my friend! Report back soon.

Peace
-idt
I am not a drug addict seeking escape from reality. I am an explorer of consciousness challenging consensus reality.

…is DMT dangerous? The answer is only if you fear death by astonishment… [crowd laughter]… Remember how you laughed when this possibility was raised… a moment will come that will wipe the smile right off your face.
-Terence McKenna

fractal rider
#7 Posted : 6/28/2009 7:53:39 PM

DMT-Nexus member

in this moment swim dosent have a sclae to weigh his spice how can i do 25 mg like what volume does 25 mg have or 30 mg swim dont want to have a very big dose right away swim will wait for my second time to be that
om namah shivaya

۩
#8 Posted : 6/28/2009 8:01:13 PM

you can put about the size of a match head on a bowl and hold the flame above it but close as you inhale and slowly vaporize. don't burn it. try to get at least a few good hits in and hold them in, then put down the pipe and forget about it. godspeed.

fractal rider
#9 Posted : 6/28/2009 10:16:51 PM

DMT-Nexus member

thanks how much time to swims have to wait for smoking his spice ??? how can you tell its ready from drying???
om namah shivaya

vegantoker
#10 Posted : 6/29/2009 12:49:56 AM

Matt

I've found it's dry enough to smoke within about 4 hours after removing from the freezer. Maybe this isn't right but I've had no Ill effects from smoking it this quickly, so yeah at least 4 hours. Have fun Wink !
Visit the Hyperspace Lexicon and contribute to the discussion. Help define the previously indiscribable!
Disclaimer: Everything I say about my actions is a lie. Just because I talk about this stuff online does not mean I really do it. I don't. Drugs are bad and I love Jesus too much to do drugs.

MagikVenom
#11 Posted : 6/29/2009 1:00:33 AM

DMT-Nexus member

fractal rider wrote:
thanks how much time to swims have to wait for smoking his spice ??? how can you tell its ready from drying???

wait until it no longer smells like whatever solvent you used

fractal rider
#12 Posted : 6/29/2009 7:48:48 PM

DMT-Nexus member

swim smoked some spice like a head of a match and just got mild effects some visuals but light did swim smoked it wrong??? i smoked it with some sandwich tea maybe swim burn some spice
om namah shivaya

Drake
#13 Posted : 6/29/2009 9:05:32 PM

DMT-Nexus member

If your spice is pretty clean, then good chance you smoked it wrong. I am not willing to go through the forums to see what you was going to use to smoke your spice. How are you smoking it?

What type of lighter are you using? You know the flame is not meant to touch the spice? And are you using the herb sandwich method to smoke it right? Make sure there is ash on the bottom, then ash mixed in on the top. I probably had some burnt spice. I did the sandwich method, but did not mix ash on the top. I have read mixing ash on the top layer helps to shield your spice from being burnt.

Sorry if you knew these things. I cannot remember everything you sead you knew Smile .
How To Stop a Nightmare
Insanty at its finest!

vegantoker
#14 Posted : 6/29/2009 10:25:48 PM

Matt

This seems like an easy method for getting good results:

use a small bong about 10"-13", stuff some metal scrubbing pad cuttings in the bowl first then put a screen on top of the metal. use the sandwich method as normal and fill with just a bit of water.

Anything that melts will get caught in the metal mesh. Had nothing but luck this way.

-VT

tryptographer
#15 Posted : 6/29/2009 11:26:39 PM

tryptamine photographer

fractal rider wrote:
swim smoked some spice like a head of a match and just got mild effects some visuals but light did swim smoked it wrong??? i smoked it with some sandwich tea maybe swim burn some spice

A match head of fluffy scraped crystals is not much, probably an underdose..

Interesting hybrid machine/sandwich tek vegantoker, thanks for sharing!

fractal rider
#16 Posted : 6/30/2009 1:13:53 AM

DMT-Nexus member

swims did put sum fire directly with the lighter but just a bit swim smoked in a tobaco pipe but the problem was that it was to deep and could not see where the fire was going so i must of burn some swim will do it in a bong next time how does a light bulb work to vaporise the dmt?

tryptographer
Quote:
A match head of fluffy scraped crystals is not much, probably an underdose..

Interesting hybrid machine/sandwich tek vegantoker, thanks for sharing!

what would be a good dose swim thes not have a scale ????
om namah shivaya

vegantoker
#17 Posted : 6/30/2009 2:07:57 AM

Matt

fractal rider wrote:

what would be a good dose swim thes not have a scale ????

Try a small fingernail sized pile. Really just get a mg scale. I just did from ebay it's only like $20. Well worth it cuz you cant really eyeball mg's.

fractal rider
#18 Posted : 6/30/2009 2:32:29 AM

DMT-Nexus member

would a light bulb work? thes dmt have much tolerance? how many days if it did?
om namah shivaya

Drake
#19 Posted : 6/30/2009 3:20:58 AM

DMT-Nexus member

It's is very hard to say. Your DMT might be less dense then someone elses. Only way to tell is by getting a scale. But until then, I think the best thing to do, it just use 2x more. Put two match heads worth in next time.

And don't cheap out on getting a water bong. Water bong works great. You can get one for like 30 Australian dollars. And a scale is a must. Like Toke sead, $20 on ebay.
How To Stop a Nightmare
Insanty at its finest!

vegantoker
#20 Posted : 6/30/2009 6:00:54 AM

Matt

fractal rider wrote:
would a light bulb work? thes dmt have much tolerance? how many days if it did?

I've heard a lot of people say the light bulb is a pain in the ass. Tolerance is gone is 30min-hour tops. A small mass produced glass Chinese bong is the way IMHO. Save the big cool bong for the bud afterwards Cool .