We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
PREV12
Bisco Options

rellik
#21 Posted : 7/21/2009 5:02:20 AM

DMT-Nexus member

^hah...the twisted mudpitpie was spectacular. sadly the mud hampered my dancing but transmitted the base directly into my shoes/legs which had been completely eaten so was worth it as the set was not completely new for me. i think the song i posted above was a tweak of a "the zap!" track but prometheus/benji vaughan is close enough of a description.

kj sawka through brothers past was the most beautiful musical experience i have had, the clouds and how the sun was breaking through was nutz. think the hoffmans that my friend gave me for free through contact high and added spice boosts helped a bit Pleased

boombox sent me to outer space as well. madbodyrockinggoodness. as was live bonobo.
all of my posts are fictional. please interpret them as such.

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

kungpow
#22 Posted : 7/21/2009 1:32:03 PM

Brandon

damn that was fucking nuts. I loved being there this weekend. The only down side was the damn rain and mud. It totally ruined my friday as I was not comfortable at all being wet. So I changed my clothes and went to bed pretty early. I missed a lot of music that night, but I still had a great weekend over all. I missed two of the shows I really wanted to see Bonobo and Boombox.

I took some awesome liquid L on thursday night then I took a couple of the pink stars going around. I had such a blast that night. The sky was beautiful and I even think I seen a UFO while I was there. It might have been the lsd I took but I had never seen such a clear beautiful sky. While I was at the shpongle show I smoked some dmt during Divine Moments of Truth. It was completely beautiful. I had a bunch of people blast off in the crowd.

Mattimus and I hung out pretty much the whole weekend and we had blast. I don't think that I have ever smoked so much weed in my life. We looked for you jorkest but we never found you. I had nexus on my left hand but things were so crazy there that time had no meaning. I tried making it to the twisted tent at 10 but it didn't work out. It seemed like I missed a lot of shows, but it was fun.

~PEace Out

mattimus
#23 Posted : 7/21/2009 4:00:20 PM

DMT-Nexus member

regular life sucks.. thats all i have to say.. lets get this band started already lol
The above is quoted from www.google.com

Take responsibility for making your own life beautiful.

kungpow
#24 Posted : 7/21/2009 7:14:35 PM

Brandon

mattimus wrote:
regular life sucks.. thats all i have to say.. lets get this band started already lol

true that

we need to try to tour next summer

rellik
#25 Posted : 7/22/2009 2:36:07 AM

DMT-Nexus member

i wish i had gotten onto the nexus closer to the event inorder to meet up with some of yall. maybe next time.

yes mattimus, i agree. im bored now haha. just gonna have to wait till TC09.
all of my posts are fictional. please interpret them as such.

PREV12