We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
First time some questions. Options

Dr.Plant
#1 Posted : 6/25/2009 4:05:55 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Hey all,

SWIM got about 100mg Spice and wanted to know how many he should take for the first time.
People told him to take 40mg others told him to take about 25mg.. so SWIM isnt sure.
Is it necessary to use a Vaporizer ? Or can he also use a normal glass bong ?

So many questions.. SWIM want to do everything right at the first time using spice.

Would be fine if you could tell SWIM something about.

greetings
Dr.Plant

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

kungpow
#2 Posted : 6/25/2009 4:18:21 PM

Brandon

I don't have a mg scale myself so I just load some up. I would suggest loading a quarter of what you have into your smoking device and try one hit of that. I have not had a breakthrough myself as I have just started smoking the spice. This is because I thought it would be better to take baby steps in respect of the power of the spice. Even my first real hit was really awkward because it is not like any other drug you have done.

My suggestion for smoking is to get a standard glass pipe and designate that as your dmt pipe. Put a little bit of your favorite herb. I would suggest something that is not intoxicating like peppermint. Put your dose of dmt on top of that then put some more herb on that. This gives something for the dmt to soak into and to also keep it from burning. When you smoke it just hold the flame above your bowl and slowly inhale as long as you can. Then hold it as long as you can and I am sure you will be feeling great.

Just one question? why do you only have 100mg of spice. It is tricky to learn how to smoke so you might waste all that you have just trying to figure it out. MHRB is so cheap you should have just extracted a couple grams of it. I just completed an extraction on a pound of MHRB and recieved almost 5 grams of dmt. The whole extraction cost me about 50 bucks. It doesn't get better than that.

~Peace OUt

Dr.Plant
#3 Posted : 6/25/2009 4:29:48 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Okay first of all thank you for the answers.

Why not using Herbs like peppermint ?
Have my own pepper and catnip or catmint plants here so SWIM would prefer to use one of them.

SWIM got some spice from a very friendly Hpyerspace traveller so it is only 100mg's.
And yeah.. next month SWIM will do an extraction of MHRB.
So SWIM is going to have some first experiences with the spice before he will get his own spice.

Dr.Plant

kungpow
#4 Posted : 6/25/2009 5:10:44 PM

Brandon

sorry for the wording. I meant try non intoxicating plants first. So that way you get just the DMT experience. Then i was stating that peppermint is a good one to try. Good flavor and nothing extra.

Good luck on your journey and report back your experience.