We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
New to DMT: Questions regarding administration Options

Love Of Life
#1 Posted : 6/25/2009 9:04:20 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Hi all, this is my first post here. Seems like a pretty interesting community you have all established. Anyhow, I have been researching and reading reports on DMT for almost a year now, and recently acquired some from my friend. He recommended I try it with someone who had done it before, and being that he is the only one I know who has done it, I did it right there with him sitting me. I was sitting on some grass on the edge of a river, on the outskirts of a festival. I was skeptical at first because most everything I have read recommends a more calm environment, but he assured me this was a perfect place to do it. So we sat down, and he loaded a pipe with weed first, than sprinkled a layer of DMT on top of it. He told me to burn it as if I was smoking a bowl, which is also something I have read elsewhere is not the proper method to do it.

Nervous and excited, I took three big, deep hits from the pipe, burning and melting the DMt. It wasn't as harsh as I expected, and as I was taking the third hit, I felt it coming on real strong. I was completely blown away and utterly confused, baffled and amazed at what I was experiencing. I had a very very strong sensation that this was meant to happen, that I was meant to smoke it right there. I saw many dazzling visuals which I didn't so much see as I was a part of them. As I was coming down, I was utterly confused. I almost felt as if I had woken up from a dream, and that everything in my life before that point was almost void or non-important and that my life had finally started. As I came down more and more, I felt more like myself. My voice sounded very strange and distant for a little while afterwards.

Anyhow, not trying to turn this into a trip report... I read on here that bubblers work very well for DMT, so I bought a relatively inexpensive bubbler and loaded it tonight with parsley/DMT/parsley, with DMT in the middle. My experience tonight was drastically different than my first time. It was nighttime this time, and I felt fairly uncomfortable during my trip, almost like I wasn't supposed to have done it. Also the smoke burned very harshly this time, even though it was through a bubbler. I felt as though I didn't trip as hard as the first time, even though this time I didn't directly apply the flame to the DMT.

Do any of you all have any tips for me as for how to maximize my potential for DMT and how to potentiate it? It seems strange that I tripped harder off of the direct flame to the DMT as opposed to the sandwich method. Also, what is a good herb to use inbetween the DMT? I am not trying to use weed as I do not particularly enjoy the effects of a marijuana high.
Thanks all
-Love Of Life

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

Drake
#2 Posted : 6/25/2009 9:40:52 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Welcome to the Forums.

I might suggest making some Changa. Refer to this topic - http://www.dmt-nexus.me/....aspx?g=posts&t=3539

Herbs that will maximize your potential for DMT, I am sure are:

Caapi
SYRIAN RUE
Passion Flower

I am sure another can correct me on this! Syrian rue is not in the changa herb list, so yeah. Maybe just used for the oral intake of spice.

I am not sure why it might of been harsh this time. But A tip members have given me, was to fill the bubbler with DMT vapor. Then SLOWLY take in the smoke. I have not had the chance to try this method of smoking yet. But I really hope to try it!

How To Stop a Nightmare
Insanty at its finest!
The Dark reaches of The Void are there. But it is not to be feared.

tryptographer
#3 Posted : 6/27/2009 10:32:58 PM

tryptamine photographer

Drake wrote:

I am sure another can correct me on this! Syrian rue is not in the changa herb list, so yeah. Maybe just used for the oral intake of spice.

Ah, they are wonderful for smoking! One of the few things that actually taste nice when smoked.

Try grinding up some 50/50 Rue seeds with lime Ca(OH)2 and water until a thick paste, mix well and let it dry completely. Grind it up again, infuse with DMT and smoke! The dried lime (which will slowly turn to CaCO3) absorbs the spice and protects it from the heat, so it seems. Almost like oral Rue + smoked DMT! Watch out with the amounts, it's a very effective potentiator.

Oh, and welcome Love of Life! Great name Smile

fourthripley
#4 Posted : 6/27/2009 10:54:23 PM
DMT-Nexus member

I don't find tryptamines harsh to smoke at all but parsley burns my throat and chest like broken glass, makes me feel unwell afterwards as well. Guess you're just one of us parsley-intolerant typesWink
mistakes were made

vegantoker
#5 Posted : 6/29/2009 3:57:40 PM

Matt

fourthripley wrote:
I don't find tryptamines harsh to smoke at all but parsley burns my throat and chest like broken glass, makes me feel unwell afterwards as well. Guess you're just one of us parsley-intolerant typesWink

Add me to that list. I need to find something else to smoke it with. I guess I'll just use weed for now Cool .
Visit the Hyperspace Lexicon and contribute to the discussion. Help define the previously indiscribable!
Disclaimer: Everything I say about my actions is a lie. Just because I talk about this stuff online does not mean I really do it. I don't. Drugs are bad and I love Jesus too much to do drugs.