We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
CIA Secret Experiments - On Nat Geo Options

idtravlr
#1 Posted : 6/25/2009 1:48:43 AM

DMT-Nexus member

This is an extremely interesting and eye-opening documentary of CIA experiments performed on unwitting human candidates throughout the 1960's. Nerve gas, LSD, hypnotism and more. It's on the National Geographic Channel. Watch it if you can! I'd love to hear back on your impression's of the documentary!

Peace
-idt
I am not a drug addict seeking escape from reality. I am an explorer of consciousness challenging consensus reality.

…is DMT dangerous? The answer is only if you fear death by astonishment… [crowd laughter]… Remember how you laughed when this possibility was raised… a moment will come that will wipe the smile right off your face.
-Terence McKenna

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

DMTripper
#2 Posted : 6/25/2009 2:50:40 AM

John Murdoch IV

idtravlr wrote:
This is an extremely interesting and eye-opening documentary of CIA experiments performed on unwitting human candidates throughout the 1960's. Nerve gas, LSD, hypnotism and more. It's on the National Geographic Channel. Watch it if you can! I'd love to hear back on your impression's of the documentary!

Peace
-idt

Is it called "CIA secret experiments" ?

edit:
Yes I found it Smile Thanx for the info.
––––––

DMTripper is a fictional character therefore everything he says here must be fiction.
I mean, who really believes there is such a place as Hyperspace!!

Baffald
#3 Posted : 6/25/2009 4:10:23 AM

DMT-Nexus member

We actually studied this quite a lot in my criminal justice class at psu. Turns out CIA is basically responsible for the crack epidemic starting in LA. Ask Freeway Rick if you ever get a chance.

idtravlr
#4 Posted : 6/25/2009 4:40:54 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Baffald wrote:
We actually studied this quite a lot in my criminal justice class at psu. Turns out CIA is basically responsible for the crack epidemic starting in LA. Ask Freeway Rick if you ever get a chance.

Yeah, I've heard that before as well. The underground, hardcore rap artist "El-P" (one of my faves) sings about that on occasion as well. Let us know what you think of the doc!
I am not a drug addict seeking escape from reality. I am an explorer of consciousness challenging consensus reality.

…is DMT dangerous? The answer is only if you fear death by astonishment… [crowd laughter]… Remember how you laughed when this possibility was raised… a moment will come that will wipe the smile right off your face.
-Terence McKenna

SWIMfriend
#5 Posted : 6/25/2009 4:56:40 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I don't have to watch it. NOTHING I could hear about things the CIA has done could surprise me...

ohayoco
#6 Posted : 6/25/2009 12:40:03 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Thanks I'll watch that. The book 'Acid Dreams' catalogues their hideous forays into psychedelics.

"It was fun, fun, fun. Where else could a red-blooded American lie, kill, cheat, and rape, with the sanction of the all-highest?"
George Hunter White on his time working for the CIA.

Everything I write is fictional roleplay. Obviously! End tribal genocide: www.survival-international.org Quick petitions for meaningful change: www.avaaz.org/en/
End prohibition: www.leap.cc www.tdpf.org.uk And "Feeling Good" by David D.Burns MD is a very useful book.

Drake
#7 Posted : 6/25/2009 12:50:21 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I am sure it would be really interesting. But at the same time I don't want to know about that type of corruption. It sickens me. And because of that type of corruption, is why things like DMT are illegal.
How To Stop a Nightmare
Insanty at its finest!
The Dark reaches of The Void are there. But it is not to be feared.

Baffald
#8 Posted : 6/25/2009 4:55:45 PM

DMT-Nexus member

To learn all about it google MK Ultra / MK Ultra Hearings.... All about developing mind control.

idtravlr
#9 Posted : 6/26/2009 9:54:00 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Drake wrote:
I am sure it would be really interesting. But at the same time I don't want to know about that type of corruption. It sickens me. And because of that type of corruption, is why things like DMT are illegal.

It is sickening, but well worth watching IMHO. Enduring the disgust, and witnessing the truth takes us all one step further from the ignorance that plagues the majority of the general public.

Peace
-idt

-Terence McKenna