We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Poll Question : Should we have a Cannabis subforum? (Generic, Cultivation, Preparations etc
Choice Votes Statistics
Yes, but I'm not interested in participating in it's organization. 17 22 %
Yes, and I'm interested in participating in getting it going. 28 36 %
I'll post my knowledge there, but organize it yourself, nexus. 2 2 %
I'm not interested at all, period; do what you all desire. 4 5 %
No subforum, rely solely upon the search function, or "other psychoactives" 10 13 %
I am a mod or senior member who votes "Yes" 4 5 %
I'm a mod or senior member who votes "No" 7 9 %
I am the Traveler and I've decided one way or the other. 4 5 %

«PREV345
Should we have a Cannabis subforum? (Generic, Cultivation, Preparations, Exp. reports) Options

Adjhart
#81 Posted : 9/18/2014 9:38:26 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I voted yes.

Sure, there are plenty of other weed sites out there, but I don't want their opinions. I want this community's opinions.

THC extraction, for example, most certainly is an area that would be interesting with regard to the nexus community.

There's really no good reason not to have a cannabis subforum here at the nexus other than the burden of moderating/maintaining it.

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

Ufostrahlen
#82 Posted : 9/18/2014 10:57:49 AM

xͭ͆͝͏̮͔̜t̟̬̦̣̟͉͈̞̝ͣͫ͞,̡̼̭̘̙̜ͧ̆̀̔ͮ́ͯͯt̢̘̬͓͕̬́ͪ̽́s̢̜̠̬̘͖̠͕ͫ͗̾͋͒̃͛̚͞ͅ

Adjhart wrote:
Sure, there are plenty of other weed sites out there, but I don't want their opinions. I want this community's opinions.

I have to agree with that. The largest weed forum in my native language is filled with unruly people using unnecessary foul language. It just makes it painful to read.

This community however consists of intelligent and kind folks and I could see a distinguished subforum thrive.
Internet Security: PsilocybeChild's Internet Security Walk-Through(1)(2)(3)(4)(5)(6)(7)(8)
Search the Nexus with disconnect.me (anonymous Google search) by adding "site:dmt-nexus.me" (w/o the ") to your search.

Akasha224
#83 Posted : 9/18/2014 3:57:49 PM
DMT-Nexus member

I think it's safe where I stand:

https://www.dmt-nexus.me...amp;m=524543#post524543

Smile
Akasha224 is a fictitious extension of my ego; all his posts do not reflect reality & are fictional

Orion
#84 Posted : 10/2/2014 6:20:52 PM

DMT-Nexus member

We have a section called 'Other Psychoactives' with two subheadings which read 'Nootropics' and 'Novel Psychoactive Substances (RC)'. Currently the most recent active topic is about alcohol.

So fair game is nootropics, old and new, tested and untested, as well as all manner of research chemicals, some of which we have already talked about which have already claimed many lives...

No mention of a plant humanity has grown with for thousands of years?

If there's to be no cannabis section, we should at least prioritize it over these RCs and such, surely ? Even if the RC section is for peoples safety, taking substances which are so new, with so little data available it remains a bit of a gamble.

I don't know if anyone remembers when RCs were very much discouraged by the nexus' policy? There was a reason, and it's still valid, even if we took a different approach in the end. Still no acknowledgement of something which is safe?.

One step would be to have 'Cannabis' under the subheadings for the 'Other Psychoactives' section, but the topics in that section might get drowned out by posts about cannabis.

Another step would be just what this topic is pointing to. Acknowledge cannabis, create a section solely for it, and have more quality DMT-Nexus worthy discussion about it, without the cliché stoner forum / immature bro talk of some other cannabis community pages. Ours would be awesome. /End snobbery.

There is such a wealth of cannabis information, experience, scientific documentation and discussion scattered throughout the nexus. It deserves its own place.
Art Van D'lay wrote:
Smoalk. It. And. See.

Cosmic Spore
#85 Posted : 10/3/2014 6:06:13 AM

☠ ⚡ ☣ ⚠ ☢

Maybe some senior members or mods should discuss this with The Traveler.

arimane
#86 Posted : 2/19/2015 9:54:58 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Can I be considered a senior member?
Just to know where to put my "no". Too many forums on cannabis, not that I don't think it does not deserves respect and study but not here.
I like to think this as a DMT place and there is place for cousins such as 5-MeO, mescaline or mushrooms, but shouldn't stretch it too much. The "Other entheogens" forum is just enough.

my two cents
Bad, bad english

steppa
#87 Posted : 2/19/2015 10:29:48 AM

DMT-Nexus member

But...it's already there.
Everything is always okay in the end, if it's not, then it's not the end.

«PREV345