We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Improvement of symptoms of CFS,FM,ME with harmalas and DMT Options

Jox
#1 Posted : 3/16/2014 8:01:17 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Hi all,

I purposely made this title as such so it could be picked up by search engines for people out of the forum, but it is pharmauasca that I am referring to.

The symptoms:

1. febril
Low grade fevers with constant fluctuation of cold/hot sweating spells completely gone after few treatments.
Chronic sore throat and sinus congestion
Mostly gone
Joint pain
Gone, but recurrent .
Lymph node pain.
Gone bur recurrent, yet lowering the intensity over time.
Sleep problems
Significantly reducing of the sleep medicine, yet not resolving it.
Generalised body pain.
Completely gone. Yet few first treatment were EXTREMELY painful, but after two moths gone.
IBS
Great improvement. Yet with use of probiotics and antibiotics when getting out of control, but for the first time it is not a constant problem.
Blurry vision.
Gone
Fog gone.

This is great improvements that I have experienced, and I have tried almost all alternative methods over the long period of years. None gave me close to the success as with pharma.

I have been using Kambo as well. It is hard to tell how much it helped, but for sure it helps with the lymph drainage, but the febril,problems and generalised pain was improved and ceased to exist after pharma.

Just for the members of this forum: CFS or ME, as well as Borderline Personality sees, buy your comments, to be self diagnosed by manipulative partners, please take a note that these two conditions are very serious and usually end up in disability. These are not funny names of illness that one self diagnoses. even professionals have hard time diagnosing.

Yet if your partner is indulging in it and not actively searching for solution it is probably somatisation or some other psychiatric disorder.

Best to all
Jox

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

endlessness
#2 Posted : 3/16/2014 9:06:07 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Interesting, thanks for sharing Smile

There are at least two other members who also had significant improvement of CFS here in the forum:

https://www.dmt-nexus.me...aspx?g=posts&t=41443
https://www.dmt-nexus.me...aspx?g=posts&t=32958

lickle_emu
#3 Posted : 3/17/2014 12:00:34 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Just for the members of this forum: CFS or ME, as well as Borderline Personality sees, buy your comments, to be self diagnosed by manipulative partners, please take a note that these two conditions are very serious and usually end up in disability. These are not funny names of illness that one self diagnoses. even professionals have hard time diagnosing.

Yet if your partner is indulging in it and not actively searching for solution it is probably somatisation or some other psychiatric disorder.

Hi Jox. I am curious about your reference to "Borderline Personality", as I am not quite sure I follow how it relates to CFS or ME?

I ask because BPD is an area of real interest to me (As a psych nurse I work in a PD unit. I am also aboslutely certain I have dated girls with these traits).

- Emu