We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
10x Enriched Leaf Changa Options

RainbwSpiralRnd
#1 Posted : 3/4/2014 5:57:57 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Hello All,
This is my first post here on the Nexus as a new member although I have been lurking around, soaking up info for a few months. I intend on posting a proper introduction/essay soon but for now I just have a quick question concerning 10x enriched leaf and Changa. I followed the tek in "The Art of Changa, a guide to making the perfect blends." by Olympus Mon for enriching Caapi leaf. I boiled down 10g Caapi leaves, filtered and added 1g Caapi leaf, evaped and dried. The 1g Caapi leaf now weighs 3.5g and is coated in a hard, reddish coating. Here is my question:

A standard 10x 1:1 Changa blend calls for 1g 10x enriched Caapi leaf + 1g spice. Does that mean 1g Caapi leaf BEFORE or AFTER enrichment since my 1g now weighs 3.5g?

Hope this makes sense and thanks for any helpSmile

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

universecannon
#2 Posted : 3/4/2014 6:05:50 PM

โ˜‚

Moderator | Skills: harmalas, melatonin, trip advice, lucid dreaming

After... But you can make it any ratio/potency you want really

<Ringworm>hehehe, it's all fun and games till someone loses an "I"

RainbwSpiralRnd
#3 Posted : 3/4/2014 6:22:09 PM

DMT-Nexus member

So, I should weigh out 1g from the 3.5g total I have made? This sounds a little strange to me. Because of the extra weight added by the enrichment and "coating", 1g of the final material is a very small amount to be infusing with a whole gram of spice!

I realize the ratios can be adjusted to personal preference but since this is my first attempt at Changa (with no reference point), I thought I would start with a "standard" blend.

anrchy
#4 Posted : 3/5/2014 6:44:33 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Have you used DMT before? The problem with changa is a light mix can be disappointing. I once mixed 250mg DMT in 1g caapi and it just wasn't enough. Although you can always add more but you can't remove.
Open your Mind (โ’ถ) Please read my DMT vaping guide (โ’ถ) Fear is the mind killer

"Energy flows where attention goes"

[Please review the forum Wiki and FAQ before posting questions]

RainbwSpiralRnd
#5 Posted : 3/5/2014 11:11:43 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I have used DMT, but only in pure FB forms. After recently completing my own first extraction & re-xtal, I find the product to be extremely potent and was hoping, with Changa, to create something a bit more "forgiving" and easier to work with. I like the idea of adding herbs/ Caapi to help ground the experience, calm the nerves and slow the onset. I have plenty of materials to work with and am not worried about making something too weak (as you said, I can always add more), but I am worried about overdoing it. Im really just trying to understand and follow the instructions in Olympus Mon's tutorial. Unfortunately (or not), new members are not allowed to post in non-welcome area sub-forums, so I am posting my question here.
After re-reading the tutorial multiple times, I've concluded that he does mean to use the entire 3.5g of enriched Caapi for the mix as he states "You need a min of 10g Caapi leaves to infuse 1g of spice."

Thanks for the repliesThumbs up

eugenyo
#6 Posted : 1/18/2019 1:31:11 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Hello! I'm exactly at the same point! Made my extraction of 100 gr. of mimosa. Got 1.5 gr. of spice...boiled 10g of caapi, reduced on 1gr of fresh leafs...that now weight 3.5 gr.....And here I stoped, because I have the same doubts you have! Can you clarify me a little your experience? You added your gr. of spice to yor 3,5 gr. of 10X leafs? was it ok? too strong? too weak? Thanks a lot!

Fidelsbeard
#7 Posted : 1/19/2019 12:19:16 AM

The Life You Ordered has Arrived

1:1 blend is for example 1g spice to 1g of your smoaking mix Smile