We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
instead of snot tea Options

Baffald
#1 Posted : 6/22/2009 9:45:34 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Instead of making the snot tea, last time I just took 28 grams of cactus chips and placed them in one of these.

http://www.amazon.com/We...d=1245702805&sr=8-34

Filled half way up with water and some lemon juice and Boiled for an hour and poured off into another pot and let simmer and reduce.

Repeated this about 5 times throughout an 8 hour period. I also used a mojito mallet / crusher and squeezed out excess juice through the wire mesh into the left over tea.

Once done I carefully decanted, so all that I had was fluid. I reduced down to about 8 fluid ounces.

The whole process worked just fine although I think I used too much lemon juice and did not reduce product down enough as it took me over an hour to down the whole thing as it was very very bitter.

However, no nausea and very nice experience.

Next time i am going to try some food grade phosphoric acid instead of the lemon juice and will use 100 grams instead of 28 grams, as I prefer to do things in bulk instead of having to repeat myself over and over again. Read somewhere that the p. acid was a very good alkoloid extractor and does not boil off, which is why I over loaded the lemon juice as it will boil off.

I will let you all know how that works out once I do it.

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.