We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
12NEXT
Crop circles and the 2012 consciousness shift. Is D.M.T. our only hope? Options

Voyager
#1 Posted : 6/22/2009 11:48:49 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I've been looking into crop circles lately, trying to find an answer to all this 2012 consciousness shift. Strange I found the geometric relationship between the crop circles and the sort of sacred geometry of the D.M.T. world very similar. Apparently in 1974 we sent a signal into space describing in binary code a little bit about who we are and where we come from and so forth. In 2002 I think, there was a response in the form of a crop circle with a binary encryption. It pretty much said that "time is running out, not to trust deceivers, there is still hope and so on." The part that got me was the last line that said "the conduit is closing". Is this a portal of some sort? Could there be some kind or code inside crop circles that may lead us to an explanation on what is so important about 2012? There is also talk about the coming of the new messiah who will be able to bring judgment to those who destroy life and are not on board the consciousness boat. This could also be perceived as a metaphor for the passing of a certain point in celestial time. Lately I have found that the more and more I do the spice, the more my reality starts to perfect itself, things will just fall into my lap and the right path of knowledge seems to be unfolding before me as if it was being transcended from a higher power. As If the higher consciousness beings that made the crop circles are saying "We have our eyes on you now solve the puzzle." Tomorrow is a full moon so I have this plan to trip in a field under the moon in hopes that my spiritual consciousness could somehow use the moon as a supernatural amplifier in hopes that my brain waves are picked up by these beings and I hopefully get bumped on the list of "not to be left behind" when the shit hits the fan. You can be sure though.... on December 21 2012 I will be packing my bowl to the tits...

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

۩
#2 Posted : 6/22/2009 12:05:27 PM

Actually, it's the new moon. :]

Leap
#3 Posted : 6/22/2009 12:10:51 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I'm actually going to remain absolutely sober for Dec 21, 2012.

No one knows what will happen, and that's not something I'm going to approach with my mindstate altered at all. Even if it is by our wonderful enhancer. I want to "be here" for it all.
Nothing said on this account is true. It's all fictional for artistic writing purposes.

SWIMfriend
#4 Posted : 6/22/2009 12:24:06 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I think the contents of this thread better fit the description of Hyperspace Tavern rather than DMT Experiences. I'll move it there, so those interested in this issue are more likely to find it.

benzyme
#5 Posted : 6/22/2009 12:31:45 PM

analytical chemist

Moderator | Skills: Analytical equipment, Chemical master expertExtreme Chemical expert | Skills: Analytical equipment, Chemical master expertChemical expert | Skills: Analytical equipment, Chemical master expertSenior Member | Skills: Analytical equipment, Chemical master expert

Dec. 21, 2012 11:11pm

by then I'll be back in texas
sippin beer on the sidewalk with my friends, while nothing happens
in true King of the Hill fashion.

"yep"
"Nothing is true, everything is permitted." ~ hassan i sabbah
"Experiments are the only means of attaining knowledge at our disposal. The rest is poetry, imagination." -Max Planck

Voyager
#6 Posted : 6/22/2009 6:16:50 PM

DMT-Nexus member

slidewinder wrote:

Sorry I got my dates mixed up... I guess I'll have to wait until July 7 now, which is one day after my birthday Smile I'm glad I wasn't lying in a field wondering what happened to the moon.

WSaged
#7 Posted : 6/22/2009 6:29:46 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Ayawasqero wrote:
I feel it is embarassing to mention that I know what will happen on that date and already saw it. Sometimes knowing too much can be pretty embarassing.

How funny...there was this guy who used to post here & call himself Master Of Plants, he used to say that exact same thing all the time.Laughing

Cheers MOP!Wink

WS
All posts are fictional short stories depicting the adventures of WSaged!! None of these events have actually happened and any resemblance to any real persons or incidents is totally coincidence!!!!!!!!!!!!

Saidin
#8 Posted : 6/22/2009 6:45:58 PM

Sun Dragon

Senior Member | Skills: Aquaponics, Channeling, Spirituality, Past Life Regression Hypnosis

Voyager wrote:
slidewinder wrote:

Sorry I got my dates mixed up... I guess I'll have to wait until July 7 now, which is one day after my birthday Smile I'm glad I wasn't lying in a field wondering what happened to the moon.

New Moon would be a good time to do it as well. A time of new beginnings, gradual revealing until all is seen on the full moon. These next two weeks could facilitate your continued awakening!

Voyager wrote:
Lately I have found that the more and more I do the spice, the more my reality starts to perfect itself, things will just fall into my lap and the right path of knowledge seems to be unfolding before me as if it was being transcended from a higher power. As If the higher consciousness beings that made the crop circles are saying "We have our eyes on you now solve the puzzle."

You are on the right path, keep your eyes and mind open and that path will continue to be laid out in front of you. Once you realize the path, it becomes obvious as long as you are conscious to its existence. Let it unfold where it will, you are being guided, and greater and greater understanding will reveal itself if you stay true to your intuition.

I think we'll know something is going on way before the end of 2012. This past weekend was interesting, a lot of energy in the air and incoming to the planet, hard to explain, but there was a shift of some sort these last few days.
What, you ask, was the beginning of it all?
And it is this...

Existence that multiplied itself
For sheer delight of being
And plunged into numberless trillions of forms
So that it might
Find
Itself
Innumerably.
-Sri Aubobindo

Saidin is a fictional character, and only exists in the collective unconscious. Therefore, we both do and do not exist. Everything is made up as we go along, and none of it is real.

Leap
#9 Posted : 6/23/2009 2:48:26 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Ayawasqero wrote:
Leap wrote:
I'm actually going to remain absolutely sober for Dec 21, 2012.

No one knows what will happen, and that's not something I'm going to approach with my mindstate altered at all. Even if it is by our wonderful enhancer. I want to "be here" for it all.

I feel it is embarassing to mention that I know what will happen on that date and already saw it. Sometimes knowing too much can be pretty embarassing.

So why don't you post a picture that best relates to what you've seen?
Nothing said on this account is true. It's all fictional for artistic writing purposes.

Jumiem
#10 Posted : 6/23/2009 4:16:57 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Ayawasqero is probably Nancy Leider
I guess it's about time for our William Tell routine.

WSaged
#11 Posted : 6/23/2009 5:08:03 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Ayawasqero wrote:
do NOT take me seriously at all.

Nobody does...

WS
All posts are fictional short stories depicting the adventures of WSaged!! None of these events have actually happened and any resemblance to any real persons or incidents is totally coincidence!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jumiem
#12 Posted : 6/24/2009 1:21:44 AM

DMT-Nexus member

People who have amazing accurate visions of the future are always using ectoplasm to manipulate the logos into giving up next weeks power ball numbers. And they get bored with being the most potent human minds on earth that they log onto a computer to post primitive sequences of the English Alphabet on message boards. Weird.
I guess it's about time for our William Tell routine.

WSaged
#13 Posted : 6/24/2009 1:41:36 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Jumiem wrote:
People who have amazing accurate visions of the future are always using ectoplasm to manipulate the logos into giving up next weeks power ball numbers. And they get bored with being the most potent human minds on earth that they log onto a computer to post primitive sequences of the English Alphabet on message boards. Weird.

Laughing Laughing HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHALaughing Laughing

Oh, shit man that was funny!!
Or were you being serious?Wink

WS

shoe
#14 Posted : 6/25/2009 10:10:41 PM

DMT-Nexus member

what are you saying, master of plants has returned as 'voyager' ?
I didn' even know he'd gone to be honest!
shoe

ॐ भूर्भुव: स्व: तत्सवितुर्वरेण्यं । भर्गो देवस्य धीमहि, धीयो यो न: प्रचोदयात्
Love, Gratittude, Compassion, Fearlessness!

Shaman_on_MDMA
#15 Posted : 6/26/2009 12:26:48 PM
DMT-Nexus member

What has been your vision of 2012 Ayawasquero?

I had some strange visions about 2012 that I am very willing to share, but they made not much sense. They were filled with carnal pleasures - as if like the whole world is going to entangle itself on a collosal carnal orgy as it will ascend to the sky.....

Fearsome but reassuring I say.....

polytrip
#16 Posted : 6/26/2009 6:14:37 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Location: A speck of dust in endless space, like everyone else.
warrensaged wrote:
Ayawasqero wrote:

How funny...there was this guy who used to post here & call himself Master Of Plants, he used to say that exact same thing all the time.Laughing

Cheers MOP!Wink

WS

I also feel it is embarassing knowing what will happen on that date. Especially when i think everybody is going to see the video of what paris and i will be doing then. She can be so sloppy with videomaterials, cellphones and such.

Shaman_on_MDMA
#17 Posted : 6/27/2009 10:29:55 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Ayawasqero wrote:
Shaman_on_MDMA wrote:
What has been your vision of 2012 Ayawasquero?

I had some strange visions about 2012 that I am very willing to share, but they made not much sense. They were filled with carnal pleasures - as if like the whole world is going to entangle itself on a collosal carnal orgy as it will ascend to the sky.....

Fearsome but reassuring I say.....

You know, the landing of an UFO or rather a collosal 4 dimensional eye dwelling up there in the sky accompanied by a massive overdose of our favourite upmesser, the spice. Laughing
Did You get yr vision via spice? OK... Shocked
Laughing

Nope, I didn't get my vision by spice. It came from food and water abstinence and food deprivation.

polytrip
#18 Posted : 6/27/2009 2:56:18 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Location: A speck of dust in endless space, like everyone else.
Jumiem wrote:

Actually, you can use sauerkraut and potato's just as well as ectoplasm. I switched to those, because i didn't like the taste of ectoplasm.

I the middle of the night a start to smash the sauerkraut and potatoes very hard against the wall and i scream as loud as i can: "lord, you stupid fuck, tell me what's going to happen at 2012, tell me now". Then the phone rings and it's the lord who tells me what's going to happen at 2012.
He usually speaks with a voice that sounds exactly like that of my neighbour.

I can tell you that the lord is very pissed with us people, i think he's gonna do terrible things at 2012.

MagikVenom
#19 Posted : 6/27/2009 5:34:41 PM

DMT-Nexus member

benzyme wrote:
Dec. 21, 2012 11:11pm

by then I'll be back in texas
sippin beer on the sidewalk with my friends, while nothing happens
in true King of the Hill fashion.

"yep"

YEP

edit just watched the classic vision quest episode some one should contact mike judge and see if we can get MOP as a guest star on the classic 2012 episode yet to be made.

What do you say MOP I know your a futurerama fan(me to gotta love benderLaughing Laughing Laughing Laughing ) would you agree to be on King of The Hill if we can set it up for you.

you might be able to quit the supermarket and move you and your cat to Hollywood.

MOP YOUR GOING TO HOLLOYWOOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

whatta say?

WSaged
#20 Posted : 6/27/2009 6:15:28 PM

DMT-Nexus member

polytrip wrote:
Actually, you can use sauerkraut and potato's just as well as ectoplasm. I switched to those, because i didn't like the taste of ectoplasm.
I the middle of the night a start to smash the sauerkraut and potatoes very hard against the wall and i scream as loud as i can: "lord, you stupid fuck, tell me what's going to happen at 2012, tell me now". Then the phone rings and it's the lord who tells me what's going to happen at 2012.
He usually speaks with a voice that sounds exactly like that of my neighbour.

I can tell you that the lord is very pissed with us people, i think he's gonna do terrible things at 2012.

The lord works in mysterious ways indeed!! Huh polytrip?Laughing

I too was witnessing the future this one time, in much the same way as you just described (except my way uses 2 cats, wearing grass skirts & a can of powdered pink lemonade...).
Well, the lord showed up right at my front door & he was waaaaaaaaay pissed of at me too!!!
But he was taking the form of three cops this time, not my neighbor.

Then he made me spend the night in a place that I can only describe as hell-on-earth!!
To "pay for my sins" & teach me a thing or two about what coming for us in 2012!!

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

WS

12NEXT