We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Introduction to the molecule Options

AcaciaConfusedYah
#1 Posted : 2/24/2014 1:51:15 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Chemical expertSenior Member

This story was originally written on 12/7/13.

"Yesterday morning, I get a text from my buddy asking if I was up for a mushroom hunt. We had been discussing morels and had talked about scouting out some habitats- when the season is here, we will already have target areas. They are a relatively rare mushroom in the state that we live in, and we thought it would be neat if we could find some this spring.

We met up around noon and began our journey. My friend arrived earlier than myself, and he had already found some Armillaria and Amanitas.

As we walked, we discussed many things- mushrooms, philosophy, chemical/compounds, experiences, and life in general. Quite an entertaining conversation. It's tough for me to find people that like to discuss these type of things, needless to say, I was content and comfortable.

We got on the topic of DMT. I have never tried it. I have heard many stories and am very interested, but, same as I explained to my friend, the opportunity has not presented itself. I believe his exact words were, "something in the spirit world is preventing you from trying it. When the time is right, it will come you."

This actually kind of made sense to me. I can't explain why, but it did. I'm a spiritual person and have my own relationship with the Universe.

We carry on with our walk, stopping along the way to find some more Armillaria and a few Galerinas. We were on our way to go check out a log that my friend had found some Gymnopilus on earlier this year, when a biker came up on us.

We were on a wooden bridge that was about as narrow as a side walk. As he approached, he noticed our baskets. With a big grin, he said, "Hey, are you guys picking mushrooms?"

We said, "yep," and almost immediately he slammed on his brakes.

"Whoa!!!" as he looked in our baskets. We chuckled and explained that the mushrooms we were finding weren't that "type." He didn't really want to take no for an answer. After a few reassurances that the mushrooms we had found were not active, that it isn't really the right season, he hopped back on his bike and began to ride off.

My buddy and myself resumed our conversation about Morels, and how the habitat we were looking at would be perfect for morels when the season comes. The biker was about 50 feet away, almost about to be at the end of the wooden walk way, and he stops.

He turns around, starts coming back, and and says, "you know what... Hey, do you guys know where to find any mushrooms?"

More denial, from us, and reassurance that the mushrooms we had in our baskets were not the ones he was looking for. We agreed that they grow in the area, that they can be found in the right season, and that if he wanted to find some, he would need to research first. Slightly disappointed, he jumped back on to the bike and took off.

We exited the wooden walkway, talking about how often we'll be approached by people with similar requests or interested in what we are doing, when I noticed a log with some Pluteus cervinus growing on it. We stepped off the trail and into the woods to check it out. We picked 5 nice specimens. As we were giving the log its final inspection, we hear someone from the trail...

"Hey, mushroom guys! Where did you guys go??" Our biker friend was back. :laugh: the first thought that came to mind was- 'Jesus, I'm going to have to give this kid some Armillaria and tell him to make sure that he cooks them thoroughly.'

However, this time, his proposition was different. We walked out of the woods and he asked, "Are you guys in to DMT? You seem like you would be DMT people."

My heart began to race. The very conversation that we had not 20 minutes earlier had been about DMT. About how I wanted to try it, but could never find it. People had tried to find it for me, but it never came through. About how the spiritual world would present it to me when I am ready. And then, here it is. From the very guy that we were, polite but firmly, giving the proverbial cold shoulder to.

I couldn't speak, at first. It was one of those mind blowing moments. My body was shaking. He could tell. He asked if we had tried it before. My friend said he had, but I said no. He smiled and said, "I'll give you some, would you like to get it later today?"

We exchanged info and parted ways. To say the least, I was in awe, and full of an unknown, humbling emotion.

I met up with the biker later that night. He invited me to his home. We exchanged gifts(I wasnt going to leave the man hanging :winkSmile and talked for a while. I told him about the conversation my buddy and I had prior to meeting him.
He said that something inside him knew that when he first saw me, he needed to make sure that he gave me some of the spice. Something just clicked.

I continue to be humbled by this world every day. Just when I begin to lose faith in humanity, or their lack of humility, I'm shown that this world still has good energy. I've been shown that message a lot recently, this was just the most clear, obvious sign.

I'm still digesting this. A lot has happened in my life that all point in one direction. Have faith. Have beliefs. Even if they are wrong, the ability to believe is what makes us human. It's what gives us drive."

So, that was written almost 2 months ago. A LOT has changed since then. Including my relationship with the molecule and the universe. My next story will be about my introduction to the Acacia confusa- the plot thickens.
Sometimes it's good for a change. Other times it isn't.

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

f1
#2 Posted : 2/25/2014 11:57:55 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Most moments I'm aware of the synchronistic connection; stories like this reinforce it. Loved the read & look forward to the next part! Thumbs up

& Welcome to the Nexus!
In the dance of astral hyperspace, we learn, grow, and connect. Here's to our shared journey through the cosmic tapestry! โœจ🌌

magic9
#3 Posted : 2/26/2014 12:33:55 AM

DMT-Nexus member

oh come on now .. it was just... coincidence Pleased

AcaciaConfusedYah
#4 Posted : 2/26/2014 1:30:10 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Hehe, I'll go ahead and add my little piece about my first efforts at working with Acacia confusa.

The first breakthrough sold me. Words cannot describe. Instant change in myself, for the better. I considered this forced enlightenment. Inspired by the gift from the biker, I decided I was going to extract it myself.

The biker introduced me to his friend, who gave me a pdf file with a tek in it. "Cyb's Max ion"

When the Acacia arrived, I gathered supplies and began the process. I started by lighting some white sage and blessing everything, the bark, the containers, the scale, the spoon used to scoop bark, the stove, the pot, everything!

I had purchased a brand new scale earlier that day. I needed one that could measure milligrams.

So, first step, weigh the bark. I flipped the little plastic tray right-side-up and placed it on the scale. I added bark until it read 50g and then dumped it into the jar.

After dumping the contents of the tray into the jar, I looked at the tray. This was left behind.

It looks to me like a mushroom, surrounded by mycelium, stars, and a moon that sits just above the cap of the mushroom.

Notice the stripe running down the center of the stem, in the root bark? This is what i was growing at the time....

Coincidence. Very happy

AcaciaConfusedYah attached the following image(s):
20140121_231655.jpg (1,424kb) downloaded 278 time(s).
20140121_231649.jpg (1,283kb) downloaded 275 time(s).
2014-01-23 01.49.20.png (354kb) downloaded 267 time(s).

AcaciaConfusedYah
#5 Posted : 2/26/2014 1:50:37 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Shoot, the top two pics loaded horizontally instead of vertically. Is there any way to fix that?

cyb
#6 Posted : 2/26/2014 6:41:36 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Moderator | Skills: Digi-Art, DTP, Optical tester, Mechanic, CarpenterSenior Member | Skills: Digi-Art, DTP, Optical tester, Mechanic, Carpenter

That's some freaky Pyrex Art. Pleased
Please do not PM tek related questions
Reserve the right to change your mind at any given moment.

AcaciaConfusedYah
#7 Posted : 2/26/2014 7:00:31 AM

DMT-Nexus member

cyb wrote:
That's some freaky Pyrex Art. Pleased

Thanks!

I recieved your tek before I knew about this place. Much thanks, and excellent job! I've tried a few variations, primarily experiments with timing variables and adding the acid before the freeze. I've gotten some really cool results. I only ended up with goo the first time. Learning curve, ya know?

cyb
#8 Posted : 2/26/2014 7:09:16 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Moderator | Skills: Digi-Art, DTP, Optical tester, Mechanic, CarpenterSenior Member | Skills: Digi-Art, DTP, Optical tester, Mechanic, Carpenter

AcaciaConfusedYah wrote:
I only ended up with goo the first time. Learning curve, ya know

ACRB is a tricky and fickle bark...sometimes Goo...sometimes Xtals...
In the end, though, it's all magic. Thumbs up
Please do not PM tek related questions
Reserve the right to change your mind at any given moment.

AcaciaConfusedYah
#9 Posted : 2/26/2014 7:23:29 AM

DMT-Nexus member

You are very correct! I enjoyed the Goo. I ended up getting my hands on the other, easier bark as well. I'm still treating it the same, minus the defat. Good results there too!

I got inspired and have started growing my own MH, AC, rue, and caapi. I don't know if I'll ever do anything with em. It just feels nice to pay respect.

halfhead
#10 Posted : 2/27/2014 12:57:36 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Really cool intro Smile Synchronicity is an interesting "force". Very cool pyrex too Razz Welcome to the Nexus!

-hH
Open source consciousness... The way it should be!

-hH

AcaciaConfusedYah
#11 Posted : 2/27/2014 1:15:27 AM

DMT-Nexus member

halfhead wrote:
Really cool intro Smile Synchronicity is an interesting "force". Very cool pyrex too Razz Welcome to the Nexus!

-hH

Thanks! It's actually not Pyrex (not that physical composition of the tray really matters. Lol.) It's just a plastic tray that came with the scale that had some residual bark dust left on it. I thought it was a really cool design, so I took a few pics and haven't used the tray since. It may be a bit silly, but I took it as the Acacia's way of saying "hi!"

FloorFan
#12 Posted : 2/27/2014 2:08:47 AM

Off, Low, Medium, or High?

Have you realized that after you posted the recent occurrence of synchronicity the very next reply if from the writer of the Tek that was on the pdf from the guy introduced to you by the biker. Full circle and more. Surprised Wink Laughing
* Everything I write is made up tripe: whispers of wind coming off the blades in my face for I am a fictional man with a floor fan for a brain pan.

Say something to my face, I have no choice, but to replace my reply, with your Darth Vader voice!

AcaciaConfusedYah
#13 Posted : 2/27/2014 2:48:19 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I did notice that. Smile that's why I made sure to address and thank him! I was actually really shocked to see that he saw this post.

These coincidences are begining to become the norm for me. Hehe Very happy

Entheogenerator
#14 Posted : 4/27/2014 7:02:21 AM

Homo discens

Interesting story, ACY! Thanks for sharing it with the forum.

cyb, you're famous!! Laughing
"It's all fun and games until someone loses an I" - Ringworm
Attitude Page โ‹ Health & Safety โ‹ FAQ โ‹ Known Substance Interactions โ‹ Extraction Teks โ‹ The Machine

Yumi
#15 Posted : 7/24/2016 2:02:04 PM

DMT-Nexus member

One thing, That I admire about you acy doodels, is your positive attitude, you have a very awesome outlook on things. It really inspires me to be the same way.
The Snakes Den \m/\m/

" Speak the ancient wisdom of the desert "

Hotspur922
#16 Posted : 12/28/2018 4:46:14 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I followed your link from the "how often do you use DMT" thread...
I've read a lot of what you wrote and I absolutely love your look on life and how you express yourself with calm and respect for everything.

I just read your first story and it just blows me away the similarities between us and so many others who have been found by DMT.

I made my first post yesterday, an introduction post about myself, where I came from and where I am today. I've had many experiences with many, many compounds when I was younger in my late teens and early 20s and I wouldn't say I did them for the wrong reasons as pleasure and recreation is always good but as for psychedelics I used them as a tool of pleasure rather then a spiritual guide.

So what i'm trying to get out is that after over a decade of using nothing but alcohol and bud, a few months ago I suddenly developed this urge to obtain psychedelics once again but this time for very different reasons. I love feeling the physical pleasures of substances as much as anyone and still want that from my experiences but this time I very much want to explore my inner self and grow spiritually. Learn learn learn,,

Out of nowhere this urge came about and with in a week or so I was seeing random posts on FB and Insta about mycology, lsd and DMT... I sourced DMT and Shrooms easy and here I am, blown awake, wanting to learn and see more...

sorry for the long write up but just as you stated and others before you, I guess the spirit world was holding itself back from me until now? I feel like there is a lifetime of info I've missed out on since now and it will take me forever to "catch up"

AcaciaConfusedYah
#17 Posted : 12/29/2018 1:36:10 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Hotspur922 wrote:
I followed your link from the "how often do you use DMT" thread...
I've read a lot of what you wrote and I absolutely love your look on life and how you express yourself with calm and respect for everything.

I just read your first story and it just blows me away the similarities between us and so many others who have been found by DMT.

I made my first post yesterday, an introduction post about myself, where I came from and where I am today. I've had many experiences with many, many compounds when I was younger in my late teens and early 20s and I wouldn't say I did them for the wrong reasons as pleasure and recreation is always good but as for psychedelics I used them as a tool of pleasure rather then a spiritual guide.

So what i'm trying to get out is that after over a decade of using nothing but alcohol and bud, a few months ago I suddenly developed this urge to obtain psychedelics once again but this time for very different reasons. I love feeling the physical pleasures of substances as much as anyone and still want that from my experiences but this time I very much want to explore my inner self and grow spiritually. Learn learn learn,,

Out of nowhere this urge came about and with in a week or so I was seeing random posts on FB and Insta about mycology, lsd and DMT... I sourced DMT and Shrooms easy and here I am, blown awake, wanting to learn and see more...

sorry for the long write up but just as you stated and others before you, I guess the spirit world was holding itself back from me until now? I feel like there is a lifetime of info I've missed out on since now and it will take me forever to "catch up"

Hey Hotspur922!

Thank you for the kind compliments! Smile

It's an absolutely wild world, isn't it? And yes, we did have a similar past if you had used psychedelics for a while, when younger, but then took a break - only to revisit!

I remember, at 21 years old, taking 7 gel tabs of LSD and trying to go downtown to a massive St. Patrick's Day festival. Our city throws one of the larger St. Patty's Day parties in the US, and it is absolutely PACKED. Well, our brilliant selves decided that we should dose and go downtown into the chaos. It didn't take long before we had to get outta there! Luckily, our driver was totally sober, and had agreed to make sure we didn't do anything stupid..... irony in that...

Anyways, yes... the recreation side decreased, and then halted all together. It was a time of herb and alcohol, too. A series of strange events led me back into the world of psychedelics. But, once in, I explored many different perspectives while taking them and diffing doses, etc, etc etc.

If you're just now stepping back in, welcome!! If you feel called to explore, do it! Do it in the form which feels right for you. Whether spiritual, philosophical, analytical, or recreational. I am among those who believe that most psychedelics are self regulating, and when you've hit the point where it no longer serves a beneficial purpose - then the message is usually pretty clear.

In the other post, I made reference to piles of stones in relation to a collection of psychedelic experiences. I did not include the age of the individuals, the length that they'd been collecting, or how well they integrated each experience. One of the individuals may be young, and the other older. One person may have a collection that will grow as they do, and they may integrate it as they go; the other person may continue to grow, and learn, but not collect any more stones.

At one point it may seem like a large pile is confusing, but years later, the large pile may be used to arrange in such a way that is interpreted as an artistic expression. Stones of certain colors and sizes could all be categorized together, or placed in intricate patterns, which pieces together to tells a large story, without necessarily knowing all the details of each fragment of the story. It could be related to the individual molecules that form the pigments in a painting. We cannot see each individual molecule, but we see the expression within our frame of reference.

On the other hand, other people may be able to take a few single molecules, and analyze them using instrumentation. They may be able to learn as much as possible within our limits. But, if they only have a few, they can't really create anything visible enough to SEE the story; even though each molecule HAS a story.

Perspective really sculpts our interpretations.

I wish you well on your journeys! I'll take a look at your intro essay and post a response either tonight, or tomorrow. Smile

Love
Take care,
ACY

Tony6Strings
#18 Posted : 12/29/2018 4:26:34 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I really enjoyed the story of your mushroom hunt and being introduced to the molecule. Very cool story and I really like how Cyb was first to respond that's too weird. I was introduced to the molecule by a neighbor on my birthday several years ago.
olympus mon wrote:
You need to hit it with intention to get where you want to be!

"Good and evil lay side by side as electric love penetrates the sky..." -Hendrix

"We have arrived at truth, and now we find truth is a mystery- a play of joy, creation, and energy. This is source. This is the mystic touchstone that heals and renews. This is the beginning again. This is entheogenic." -Nicholas Sand

Hotspur922
#19 Posted : 1/14/2019 8:54:49 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Thank you for the reply and awesome response, I just left a post on my into page.