We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
The fear is gone! Options

Travling Tommy
#1 Posted : 2/3/2014 2:17:44 PM

DMT-Nexus member

This has to be one of the best periods of my life(these days)...
I have been smoking and extracting DMT for a little hvile now and have always been a little nervous before i smoked it, that resulting in small non breakthrougdoses or just on the edge of a serious breakthrough...
I have now completly lost my preflight anxiety (not the respect for the spice,that has grown).
I dont know what freed me from the "fear", it can be reading a lot here on the nexus or having read "DMT the spirit molecule" that has changed my feelilg toward this preflight fear,or maybe i have just eased or grown in to it. But i really dont know ....

Anyway i smoked pretty big doses of homemade acacia confusa lately ,40-50mg(pure white fluff) And hoooly Space man....that sent me far faar faaar away. I cant remember anything else than it was Incredible,wonderful,and completely "insane".

I just walk aroud smiling all day,thinking of these Wild experiences that i dont even remember much fromBig grin Big grin . Its like cleaning my soul and charging the batteries .

I hope i didnt break any rules of the NEXUS writing this....?

Good times...TM
Im a liar.
Everything i say or write is a lie, or imagination.
The pictures that i post here are either stolen or manipulated.
I am a bad person.

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

Doodazzle
#2 Posted : 2/12/2014 5:10:32 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Most of the experiences that put a permanent smile in my heart involve a blank period that I can't quite remember....my two very best breakthroughs, involving a fade into apparent nothing and/or union with everything. Congrats on your experience and your overcoming.

Smile on!
"Whoever undertakes to set himself up as a judge of Truth and Knowledge is shipwrecked by the laughter of the gods." Albert Einstein

I appreciate your perspective.