We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
PREV12
Liquid dmt Options

TOXSIN
#21 Posted : 3/31/2014 8:51:28 AM

Knowledge is power, at the price of losing the bliss of ignorance

Also in response to your question about 7 drops being 1-3 ml based off the look of the eyedropper it looks like a 1ml eyedropper, which i believe is standard for most non medical things, I could be wrong that being assumed I've heard a ml can be anywhere from 25-35 drops but as I said drops are hugely variable. So assuming from your picture with just the tip of the eyedropper I would assume you had (Assuming my above notes are correct) about 1/5 of 1ml which does equate out to what I said about research I've done 5X7 would be 35. Smile So I feel almost safe to assume your eye dropper is 1 ml, but again a picture can't tell me fore sure and its unsafe and unwise to assume these things without going through scientfic method I suggest you get a measuring cup that can measure 1-10+ ml and fill the eyedropper with water and dump it in the measuring container and do this until you hit 10 ml if it took 10 eyedroppers to reach this it should be safe to assume you have a eye dropper that can hold 1 ml, so from here take that as an idea and apply to your current research
Understand: Nature knows no EVIL, Nature knows no GOOD, people know these things, because we perceive these things, with the gift of senses given to us at birth. A good or bad experience is simply a bridge to a another existential time frame, so always live in the moment and make every one a positive moment!

Any and all posts or interactions are to be held as my fictional writings/short stories or dreams. I may even have some delirium setting in, I've never been tested for it. The only exception to this is the statement about nature above, I feel this is a fact!

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

TOXSIN
#22 Posted : 3/31/2014 8:52:39 AM

Knowledge is power, at the price of losing the bliss of ignorance

On a side note the bong you have made I literally have the same waterbottle well rather my gf does. infact its on the table right next to me as I type this, funny coincidence. Smile
Understand: Nature knows no EVIL, Nature knows no GOOD, people know these things, because we perceive these things, with the gift of senses given to us at birth. A good or bad experience is simply a bridge to a another existential time frame, so always live in the moment and make every one a positive moment!

Any and all posts or interactions are to be held as my fictional writings/short stories or dreams. I may even have some delirium setting in, I've never been tested for it. The only exception to this is the statement about nature above, I feel this is a fact!

starway6
#23 Posted : 3/31/2014 6:17:43 PM

DMT-Nexus member

TOXSIN wrote:
On a side note the bong you have made I literally have the same waterbottle well rather my gf does. infact its on the table right next to me as I type this, funny coincidence. Smile

The dropper i have is a one ml dropper...

The water bottle i used as a vaporizing water pipe using hardware store brass parts works great!.. and i feel a little safer filtering my vapor through water because any particles would simply get traped in the water and not in my lungs.....
It has a basic design with a carb hole and hole to insert and remove the brass bowl and stem...
Holding torch lighter about 2 inches above the open bowl [using a pad made from a volcano pad..ot chore boy...alows decent vaporization..
Convert your water bottle into this..it can be easily disasembled cleaned and i just put my brass parts in a box of metal tools for camo effect......
starway6 attached the following image(s):
DSC08576.JPG (3,299kb) downloaded 115 time(s).

starway6
#24 Posted : 4/1/2014 1:58:14 AM

DMT-Nexus member

After skipping a day without and spice i tryed again without reducing any alcohol in tincher bottle..
The last test was with 20 small drops and was great..

But today i reduced the tincher by 5 drops ..i used only .[15 small drops of tincher].. and tryed something new for me..I added 4 small drops of liquid passion flower tincher...

The.Photos below show how large the origional volcano wet pad was before i tore off only a fraction of the pad to fit in my water pipe..

After adding only 15 drops of spice tincher this time..i added 4 drops of passion flower tincher ...

After doing this i held pad up to the sunlight and couldent see through it because of the un dryed liquid tincher...

Booth tinchers clung to the fine corse wires in the wad of pad without dripping out!...

Then i sat the tincher soaked pad near a window with sun comming through returned three hours later and it was compleatly dry....[actually it was probibly dry within 30 minutes!]

I then held pad up and could see the sun and sky through the pad...

The spice and passion flower shrunk and clung to the fine steel wires in the pad ...
But looking through the pad it looked like nothing was in it at all..

Then i fired up the pad and it vaporized ..[the 15 spice drops].[plus 4 passion flower drops]...imeadiatly and felt every bit as strong in effect as the last dose in post above using 20 drops...

I also noticed something else a quality in my trip that seeme improved!! and the experiance seemed to stay strong longer up to 30 or 40 minutes!

Ive never felt better on acacia spice!.. and the visuals were pretty good concidering the small dose I used...

I think the [4 drops of passion flower extract].. improved it in some way as the experiance held on longer and the positive feeling was hard to explain.

I felt so good that i stared at my trash can on the floor for quite a while seeing something of beauty in it...I cant explain whatBig grin

So trying even less spice tincher [without reducing alcohol volume].. has been surprisingly sucessfull ..

Below are photos of the tiny amount of pad im using....and if you zoom into the pad you can see how porus it is..

You can see straight through the steel wire pad and it still holds spice on the wires after shrinkage..

test to continue
starway6 attached the following image(s):
DSC08589.JPG (3,091kb) downloaded 116 time(s).
DSC08583.JPG (2,107kb) downloaded 116 time(s).
DSC08219.JPG (2,625kb) downloaded 116 time(s).
DSC08576.JPG (3,299kb) downloaded 112 time(s).

starway6
#25 Posted : 4/3/2014 1:52:52 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Testing acacia tincher is down to a small 12 drop dose...

Yesterday putting only 12 drops of acacia tincher the experiance was fairly mild..

BUT today..trying the same 12 drops of [acacia extract tincher]..with 4 drops of passion flower extract tincher the effect change was dramatic!

The acacia tincher with the 4 drops of ..passion flower tincher...[passiflora incarnata]

The come up was so much faster and experiance was much stronger ..
About knocked my head off it was so much faster?
Is this passion flower...a pluss or minus to the dmt experiance?

starway6
#26 Posted : 4/4/2014 1:30:06 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Ok I just came off another 12 drop trip using my acacia tincher ..this time without passion flower tincher ..just acacia tincher alone..
This trip is the most colorfull and visual CEV trip i have ever experianced with acaciaSmile !
This was a very low dose at 12 drops of tincher ..concidering 40 drops when dryed equals about 38 to 40 mg of acacia spice..
This 12 drops must be around a mere 12mgs!
The amount of alcohol left in my tincher bottle is producing about one mg per drop and i could reduce the alcohol carrier increasing the mgs per drop making far less drops nessasery for a dose!
So far the liquid DMT test is working extreemly well for me and the benifits of storing my spice in liquid form is very very convnient!![im happy with it because i dont have to worry about storing my spice in a freezer and hot or cold temperatures wont make it melt all over the place causing loss of hard extraction effort!
Also i find the [volcano wet pad] the perfect wire thickness to use as a pad for vaporizing even a little better than chore boy as its a coarse steel wire that wont burn out too fast and without any copper taste..
If the volcano pad is too big ..just tear off some of the pad and hand shape your own pad to fit your bowl...simple!
One could even desolve full spectrum in a tincher bottle with good results..and using a dropper is a breeze!Very happy
Even if the alcohol drys up after long storage ..just add more alcohol because the spice is still in the bottle !
Im learning a lession about vaporizing spice that has taken me months to learn right..
Ive found that holding my jet lighter close to three inches above my bowl and pointing the flame directly into the bowl causes near perfect vaporization!
Using a normal bic lighter is another story as the flame is not as hot as the jet lighter you can use it closer without burning the spice...
I believe that the ..[passion flower tincher].. is a good DMT carrier to help with breaking through .it seems to make comeup more intense and trip has a little longer duration...although most of the magic comes from the DMT!
Im finding that perfect vaporization is the best way to get the most from even a small dose of spice ..as i explained with my 12 mg trip that lasted about 20 minutes but felt like hours!
This trip experiance today.. thanks to holding my lighter an inch higher was the most visual acacia.DMT experiance ive experianced yet..even better that larger doses i vaped incorectly in the past weeks...
I still sit humbled by this most recent experiance..WOW!

starway6
#27 Posted : 4/9/2014 1:00:58 AM

DMT-Nexus member

After aeveral more tests the tincher is working exelent everytime I vape it!
Dosage depends on how much spice is in tincher per Ml of liquid..
I have it figured close now ..as I only started with about a gram of crystals..
The way mine is mixed now im getting about one mg per drop and can easily get more mgs by simply adding crystals or deluting liquid...
My tincher is now two thirds gone..
Always alowing the liquid to compleatly evaporate the vape is quick and smooth...
This after noons experiance after traveling through so many visuals i found myself under the dome but got no closer this time...
I know i must increase dosage a little more if i want to break through...
Im very happy with tincher results .. very convienient!

starway6
#28 Posted : 4/13/2014 1:14:23 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Ok my last test yesterday was a mere 12 drops of this very sucessfull tincher!...
Today is the 8th straight day ive triped on dmt and vaped 15 drops today..that vaporized in my new smaller red water pipe..
It vaporized fast with high efeciancy!
I think I broke through this time as i found myself fully emersed in another world ..
I even opened my eyes to see a shiny plastic room wraped around me with other colorfull images overlaid in my veiw..
Then closed my eyes and was back there again...it seemed so real!
This tincher has been a total sucess!.. as i used the wool from a volcano wet pad I would drop the IPA tincher onto a small small ball of wool ..[after drying]..all through its fibers the spice was distributed evenly all through the fibers..
near perfect Vaporizing was a breeze!
Im still reeling from the experiance!Thumbs up it wasnt just like something i saw.. it a place I went to in a full dream body! like an out of body experiance!
Im a little tired from the experiance and i have to take a break for atleast a week..because once a day for eight days is enough for now..
I think this was a breakthrough ..[maybe not a major breakthrough..at only 15 drops of tincher..
This was not a minor experiance...
It was beyond words a very beautyfull place..

starway6
#29 Posted : 4/13/2014 3:48:39 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Ive now have vaped most of the bottle of tincher and noticed benifits using this method..
Ive found you dont need to use any combustable herbs with it.. if you use the wool from a volcano wet pad or corse steel wool...
It vapes quickly and smoothly..and is very potent..
Its extreemly convenient.. and dont need to worry if its in hot or cold temps because alcohol wont freeze ..and its already desolved .and suspended in the liquid..
Even if the alcohol evaporates during long storage .. [the spice] is still in bottle ..you have lost nothing..just add more alcohol!
It even apears that being in a liquid..[after evaporation in the wool].. the spice can distribute more evenly ataching to the steel fibers in the wet pad wool..
Being in the wool alows exelent evaporation of ..[all the alcohol].. and exelent air flow when vaping!
The steel fibers in the wet pad wool dont seem to turn black just a bronse color..
One improvement on next batch of tincher will be to use organic grain alcohol instead of IPA so it can also be used oraly if need be..
cheers..

PREV12