We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Straight White Caapi Vine Brew - Dosage? Options

idtravlr
#1 Posted : 6/20/2009 4:24:01 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Let's say one wanted to do a moderate dose of pure white caapi w/o any dmt additives. What would be a good dosage to make the brew from? Say 30 grams or so? I have some of that white caapi from Maya that doesn't work well as an MAOI, but I wanted to give it whirl on its own. I don't want a super strong dose, just something evident and noticeable, but allows me to still function about the day. All feedback appreciated!

NOTE: Please don't misunderstand me as saying that Maya sells bad caapi! This was stuff they were giving away for FREE because it was dried improperly.

peace
-idt
I am not a drug addict seeking escape from reality. I am an explorer of consciousness challenging consensus reality.

…is DMT dangerous? The answer is only if you fear death by astonishment… [crowd laughter]… Remember how you laughed when this possibility was raised… a moment will come that will wipe the smile right off your face.
-Terence McKenna

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

acolon_5
#2 Posted : 6/22/2009 2:27:16 PM

The Great Namah

What are you looking for out of a Caapi only experience?

Low dose would be around 20-30grams (possible purge, very light effects)

Medium dose 45-75g (probably purge, possible visions-not visuals but shadowy visions, Madre Aya strongly felt)

High dose 80-120grams+ (almost certian purge, strong visions, can be very intense and frequently uncomfortable, sometimes very dysphoric)

Mind you this is a VERY rough guide. How you brew your caapi will impact its stregnth. Weak caapi may require much more, extremely strong caapi may require less. Different body types may need more or less as well.

50grams would be a good starting point if you know you have decent caapi. You can always titrate up your dosage as well. Unlike DMT Harmala alkaloids usually have a reverse tolerance thing going on, so you can redose as many times as you like.
The Spice extends life
The Spice expands consciousness
The Spice is vital for space travel
___________________________________________________________________________________________________
Never underestimate the power of STUFF!

I am certifiably insane, as such all posts written by me should be regarded as utter nonsense or attempts to get attention.

I don't know SWIM and personally don't trust him at all. If SWIM is posting, most likely I will not respond...as I said, I don't trust the guy. YOU I trust, but never SWIM.

balaganist
#3 Posted : 6/22/2009 2:52:29 PM

DMT-Nexus member

You would really need to test it out before you used it as a subtle tea while you go about your day. If it ends up being strong you do not wanna be anywhere where you will need to be doing stuff!!!
Try a 30-50mg dose at home and see how that goes. BTW I got some of that free white caapi also. So I'm curious to hear how it goes!
balaganist is a fictional character who loves playing the game of infinite existence. he amuses himself by posting stories about his made up life in our plane of physical reality. his origins are in other dimensions... he merely comes here to play.

idtravlr
#4 Posted : 6/23/2009 12:29:42 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Thanks guys. That's what I was looking for.

acolon - to answer you question: "What am I looking for"? Basically I'm nervous as shit about trying the caapi on a full blown dose and not knowing what to expect, so the medium dose sounds about right. I'm not looking to go to work or mow my lawn, or anything like that on the stuff. I'd just like to experience a moderate dose and some visions and visuals to test the water... I'd like to be able to try smoking some spice if things are feeling "right" along the journey.

When you say that the caapi ride is a rough one, do you just mean physically, or mentally as well? Are there enjoyable elements to it at all, or does it just beat the crap out of you the whole time?

Maybe I'm looking at caapi in the wrong way. I definitely have some issues that I would like to resolve and think caapi could help with these. I'm just a little frightened to jump straight into the deep end w/o having someone else around who has experience with it. I'm thinking that a moderate dose (like you guys mentioned) 50 grams or so might prepare me a little bit for the "big one".

I really appreciate your honest and open feedback.

Peace
-idt
I am not a drug addict seeking escape from reality. I am an explorer of consciousness challenging consensus reality.

…is DMT dangerous? The answer is only if you fear death by astonishment… [crowd laughter]… Remember how you laughed when this possibility was raised… a moment will come that will wipe the smile right off your face.
-Terence McKenna

balaganist
#5 Posted : 6/23/2009 1:32:05 AM

DMT-Nexus member

My first experience was with about 50g or a bit less of Caupuri strain B Caapi. It was lovely - it was like a big long reassuring hug from someone you really love. I didn't purge, and the next day I was floating most of the day. A nice introduction to the vine!! Smile
That was before I'd got into spice.. if I did pure Caapi again I think I would prob try that also Pleased

Anyway to answer your hesitation - I think you got nout to worry about as long as you start on a low dose. I did a fair bit more the 2nd time round and payed for it... 2 hrs of feeling sick and purging before I passed out..! Was still a useful experience tho. So just start low dose, clean your body out with good food, and do a basic dieta for a day or 2 before (less salt, fat, sugar and spices) if you feel that way inclined (I think it helps). Clean your space out, light some candles, burn some oils/incense, make your space comfortable. Put candles everywhere in your house/flat - dont forget the toilet Pleased
Have a purge bucket ready!

... and enjoy Smile
balaganist is a fictional character who loves playing the game of infinite existence. he amuses himself by posting stories about his made up life in our plane of physical reality. his origins are in other dimensions... he merely comes here to play.

idtravlr
#6 Posted : 6/23/2009 5:30:17 AM

DMT-Nexus member

balaganist wrote:
My first experience was with about 50g or a bit less of Caupuri strain B Caapi. It was lovely - it was like a big long reassuring hug from someone you really love. I didn't purge, and the next day I was floating most of the day. A nice introduction to the vine!! Smile
That was before I'd got into spice.. if I did pure Caapi again I think I would prob try that also Pleased

Anyway to answer your hesitation - I think you got nout to worry about as long as you start on a low dose. I did a fair bit more the 2nd time round and payed for it... 2 hrs of feeling sick and purging before I passed out..! Was still a useful experience tho. So just start low dose, clean your body out with good food, and do a basic dieta for a day or 2 before (less salt, fat, sugar and spices) if you feel that way inclined (I think it helps). Clean your space out, light some candles, burn some oils/incense, make your space comfortable. Put candles everywhere in your house/flat - dont forget the toilet Pleased
Have a purge bucket ready!

... and enjoy Smile

Excellent! That's what I was hoping to hear. I plan on spending several hours making a slow, honest brew, and spend the evening in calm comfort for the journey. Cool Maybe play a little didgeridoo to get in the right head space.

Thanks again and Peace!!
-idt

-Terence McKenna