We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
POOR mans dmt extraction HELP Options

wonderboy77
#1 Posted : 1/23/2014 11:31:29 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Hey guys SWIM tried and failed last night extracting dmt from ACRB powder useing poor mans tech

SWIM need someone to maybe rewrite the poor mans tek useing more info and keeping the food safe aspect of it I DONT wanna mess with lye or naptha just the same ingredeints just provide more details

SWIM will be useing 250grams of ACRB powder CANT get ahold of MHRB so SWIM will only have acrb powder in hand.SWIM tried and failed last night and am very upset.SWIM live alone and have never tried anything like this before so IT has to be detailed heres the tek SWIM tried and failed bcuz SWIM had only a small amount of calcium carbonate and ran out but SWIM now will use washing soda in place next time SWIM just need to have a more detailed description of what to do in the tek. heres what SWIM used to try and extract last night

http://chemicalrecipes.b...mt-extraction-guide.html

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

wonderboy77
#2 Posted : 1/23/2014 11:43:54 PM
DMT-Nexus member

SWIMS on his knees begging someone to make a more detailed ext tek for ACRB powder.Maybe with pics,Stuff like this is hard for sweez to do and he needs a very detailed instructions.I hope in the future someone will write a super easy poor mans dmt ext tek useing 250gr of ACRB powder.IT would be greatly appreciated.

wearepeople
#3 Posted : 1/24/2014 2:28:20 AM

DMT-Nexus member

This is as detailed as a TEK can be:
https://wiki.dmt-nexus.m...brid_ATB_%27Salt%27_Tek

As far as food safe goes, pickling lime can replace lye.

Best wishes,
Wap
+ ---- + ---- + ---- + ---- + ---- + ---- + ---- + ---- DMT Nexus Research ---- + ---- + ---- + ---- + ---- + ---- + ---- + ---- +

Nathanial.Dread
#4 Posted : 1/24/2014 2:48:23 AM

DMT-Nexus member

-Mix Mimosa powder with excess sodium carbonate, add water to make a paste, spread it in a wide dish and let it dry.
-3x pulls with 95% ethanol, filter the pulls
- Evaporate the ethanol
- Redissolved reddish/brownish wax in warm white vinegar, filter it.
- Mix the vinegar with excess sodium carb, spread it on a plate and let it dry
- Pull with ethanol again, filter, evap
"There are many paths up the same mountain."

Entheogenerator
#5 Posted : 1/24/2014 6:31:50 AM

Homo discens

Nathaniel.Dread's tek seems like it might be a good idea. It is very simple and will likely yield a reasonably pure end product.

It might be easier for someone to help you if you were more specific as to what "failed" means. What exactly went wrong? Not having enough pickling lime could have very well been the problem.

Just a heads up in case you were not already aware, this tek will most likely produce a gooey mix of DMT/NMT if you are using ACRB. It is perfectly fine to smoke, just don't be surprised if you don't end up with fluffy white crystals.
"It's all fun and games until someone loses an I" - Ringworm
Attitude PageHealth & SafetyFAQKnown Substance InteractionsExtraction TeksThe Machine

wonderboy77
#6 Posted : 1/24/2014 6:06:59 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Yes thats why It failed SWIM ran outta lime,SWIM didnt expect to have to pour alot more into it.

@NathDredd SWIM only have acacia confusa powder NOT MHRB but i guess itll work with ACRB as well.

SWIM will have loads of supplies next try so SWIM surely will NOT run out next time.

Nathanial.Dread
#7 Posted : 1/24/2014 6:39:14 PM

DMT-Nexus member

It works with ACRB, I did it myself, although you get some other alkaloids like NMT in the mix as well.

"There are many paths up the same mountain."

Entheogenerator
#8 Posted : 1/25/2014 12:46:59 AM

Homo discens

wonderboy77 wrote:
Yes thats why It failed SWIM ran outta lime,SWIM didnt expect to have to pour alot more into it.

@NathDredd SWIM only have acacia confusa powder NOT MHRB but i guess itll work with ACRB as well.

SWIM will have loads of supplies next try so SWIM surely will NOT run out next time.

Well don't throw the "failed" extraction out, just add more lime and then pull again.
"It's all fun and games until someone loses an I" - Ringworm
Attitude PageHealth & SafetyFAQKnown Substance InteractionsExtraction TeksThe Machine

wonderboy77
#9 Posted : 1/28/2014 2:36:55 PM
DMT-Nexus member

@waarepeople SWIM will use the tek with the pictures BUT wont SWIM have to use way more then 50gr of ACRB to yeild much dmt?The tek you provided with pics is 50gr of MHRB im useing ACRB so if I follow this tek and use 100GR of ACRB how much MG of dmt can I expect?

Parshvik Chintan
#10 Posted : 1/28/2014 5:54:31 PM

DMT-Nexus member

generally yields of properly performed extractions are in the 1%-2% range (by dry weight)
My wind instrument is the bong
CHANGA IN THE BONGA!